Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was there a teacher at your high school who you could tell was fucking the female students?

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
I know at my high school there was at least one that I knew of. He was a gym teacher who ran the girl's soccer team. In my third to final year of school I had him for my study hall period, and female students were constantly coming in the classroom, just to hang out with him. They were literally giving him chocolate heart boxes on Valentine's Day lmfao.

No. There was only one teacher in my high school who was close to a white Chad, but he was a male feminist that kept telling his students that he married a currywhore.

It’s a super creepy story.

When I started 10th grade, a young handsome Mexican guy was hired as a History teacher at my high school, he was around 25-years-old. Let’s call the new teacher “Frosty” (in the spirit of Christmas). Frosty’s younger brother was a 10th grader like me, we played together on the school’s soccer team. Frosty would always be a chad around campus, and be the cool teacher that everyone liked.

I started noticing around the end of 10th grade that like 25% of the 10th grade foids kept talking about how “cute” Frosty was. One white foid, let’s call her “Sponge” (she had a “squishy” face) - really liked Frosty, and talked about how cute he was. I vividly remember this, and it occurred way back in 2006 -2007.

Fast forward to 2012 - I am an adult now, and I am catching up with an old teammate of mine from high school. He confirms my suspicion, “Sponge fucked Frosty”, he told me.

I wasn’t in the least bit surprised, I was just disgusted - not because Sponge was like 16, but because Sponge was such a bitch to me, yet she was fucking a teacher.

Fast forward to 2018 - I am at the park, coping by playing basketball by myself like a loser. Some normies see me, and ask me to join their pickup game of basketball. I swear - Frosty was on the opposing team. Frosty didn’t recognize me, I guess because he has seen so many faces as a teacher he forgets some. Anyway, my team lost the basketball game to Frosty’s team. :feelsrope:

I love how oddly specific this topic is, but yeah, lmao. He was a science teacher, and science back in high school was one of my weaker subjects, so I would always stay after class to re-do homework and reacquire points. He was a very cool teacher, very laid back, very nice guy, definitely one of the better teachers I had in high school. The girls in my class enjoyed talking to him. I would always see this one girl in my class in particular who would come after class just to talk with him, and she would literally do nothing else.

One time, I only did half of a project I had, because despite making decent marks in high school (for the most part), I was also a lazy fuck who'd rather play TF2 and CS:S/CS:GO instead of doing schoolwork. I was there until 4:50 to complete it (final classes ended at 3:45), and by the time I left, she was still there talking to him.

Girl was 15, he was in his late 20s. I'm about 90% positive something happened between them, because after the semester was over, he just straight up left. There was no notifications, no forewarning, no nothing about him leaving. I have been in classes where it was the teachers' last time teaching, and they ALWAYS tell everyone, even the ones who don't seem like they enjoy their job. I feel like someone caught onto the two of them, or caught them doing something, and he was forced to quietly resign.

Last edited:
I know at my high school there was at least one that I knew of. He was a gym teacher who ran the girl's soccer team. In my third to final year of school I had him for my study hall period, and female students were constantly coming in the classroom, just to hang out with him. They were literally giving him chocolate heart boxes on Valentine's Day lmfao.
Ok GrAYcel

There was one foid teacher in my high school who got pregnant by a Chad student and had to have an abortion.
The teacher and the school denied everything of course, but everyone knew the truth, because Chad semi-openly bragged about it to everyone