Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was there a specific experience that made you despise foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Some backstory first.
With me It was when I got into a friend group of about 7 or so people where all of us were beta orbiting a Stacy that was 3 years older than us.She was easily an 8/10 and all of us were following here anywhere she wanted us to.
At one point we were waiting for her for about 2 hours infront of her apartment,that's how full on cuck mode we went.
One day,she invited me into her apartment.I was fucking psyched.At the time I tought that I was going to get laid.So I came in,she invited me into her bedroom.Meanwhile I'm shaking from excitment and she told me to sit on the bed.At this point I'm 100% sure that I'm going to have sex and then.....You know what she told me.

Clean the dishes....
I declined,trying to reassemble the little pride that I had left.That made her furious.She started screaming.
-''YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CLEAN THE DISHES?!?!??!''
-No,I'm not going to clean your dishes,why would I?
-''SERIOUSLY???"
(It was almolst as If,to her,I was obligated to clean the dishes)
-"NO,YOU'RE GOING TO CLEAN MY DISHES''
- no
-''THEN FUCK OFF,FAGGOT''
She then pushed me and out of the apartment.I couldn't get my shoes,so I asked her,If she could give them to me.
After I told her,she threw them at me.
The cunt later went on try to force me to smoke and when I declined,she slapped me across the face.I was holding myself back from chocking her,so I just left without saying a word.
My friends the next day ofcourse said.
-"You shouldn't hit girls'' :soy:

And that's the story for how I developed my hatered for women and my fetish for ripping out fingernails.
I'm interested in hearing your stories.

not specific experience but many different ones, mainly after i hit puberty and started desiring them but my first bad experience was when i was 3 and one pushed me down a slide resulting in me getting stitches on my chin. Then getting bullied by them in hs and made fun of in gym class for looking weak. Getting ignored in partner activites and group assignments (especially if its a stacy) and rejected by foids i desired over the years. Not one foid has ever been nice to me since i hit puberty.

Not one specifically, the best way I can describe it is that is accumulated over time.

The Tinder blackpill experiments is what truly made me despise foids.

not specific experience but many different ones, mainly after i hit puberty and started desiring them but my first bad experience was when i was 3 and one pushed me down a slide resulting in me getting stitches on my chin. Then getting bullied by them in hs and made fun of in gym class for looking weak. Getting ignored in partner activites and group assignments (especially if its a stacy) and rejected by foids i desired over the years. Not one foid has ever been nice to me since i hit puberty.
I was also bullied by foids,but in middle school.What infuriated me the most was that I couldn't even hit them.
Responding to bullying somehow makes me the bad person. :feelsbadman:
Not one specifically, the best way I can describe it is that is accumulated over time.
I'm guessing that,your experiences all made sence when you discovered the incel community?
I tried tinder.I only got matched with a foid who mocked me for looking too young. :feelsbadman:

Responding to bullying somehow makes me the bad person. :feelsbadman:
tbh.. fuck what normies think, they support bullies and dont understand what school shooters go though to make them snap

The time in highschool when one of the pretty and popular girls suddenly, without provocation, went on a bizarre and long-winded tirade against me, telling me what a loser and a weirdo I was, how I had no friends, just out of nowhere as though my mere existence offended her.

The time, a few years later, when I found out that a group of likewise pretty and popular girls I had thought I had been getting along well with and who laughed at my jokes all considered me undatable for reasons that were never made clear to me.

The time a new girl at work reported me to HR for "harassment" after I initiated the most generic and benign small talk imaginable with her in the break room for all of two minutes.

The time my mother confided in me that she loved her Chad first husband (my biological father) who abused and abandoned her more than her betabux second husband who raised me and treated her like a princess for over two decades.

Really, almost every interaction I've ever had with women, at least in my general are group, has been degrading and infuriating. Probably because they don't respect me and can barely conceal their loathing.

The time in highschool when one of the pretty and popular girls suddenly, without provocation, went on a bizarre and long-winded tirade against me, telling me what a loser and a weirdo I was, how I had no friends, just out of nowhere as though my mere existence offended her.
Emotionally unstable foids physically repulse me,tbh.

Yes I have been rejected by foids for six times. i think it is enough..

tbh.. fuck what normies think, they support bullies and dont understand what school shooters go though to make them snap
They say that Elliot Rodger was a bully because he verbally abused women and played pranks like squirting couples with waterguns.

In the normie mind, lashing out from a place of suffering and abysmal disadvantage and isolation like a wounded animal = bullying. Think about the people who bullied you and the situations they put you in, and compare that to Elliot Rodger. The differences are lost on normies. That says much.
Emotionally unstable foids physically repulse me,tbh.
They learn to conceal their true nature (somewhat) as adults, but underneath the facades, they are still solipsistic narcissists who worship social status, are blind to cruelty, and don't even consider you to be human. They didn't learn to be this way after years of abuse, it comes naturally, and we all witnessed this during our formative years.

Last edited:
They say that Elliot Rodger was a bully because he verbally abused women and played pranks like squirting couples with waterguns.

In the normie mind, lashing out from a place of suffering and abysmal disadvantage and isolation like a wounded animal = bullying. Think about the people who bullied you and the situations they put you in, and compare that to Elliot Rodger. The differences are lost on normies. That says much.
It's like getting angry that your dog bit you after you continously beat It.

I would never base an opinion on any isolated incident, that’s not logical. My hatred of foids comes from a lifetime of negative experiences, as well as their generally despicable behaviour I have seen in many other situations.

Yes I have been rejected by foids for six times. i think it is enough..
Rejection is the most degrading thing that can happen to a person. :feelsbadman:

Rejection is the most degrading thing that can happen to a person. :feelsbadman:
Yes bro that's why i dont approach anymore. i already know its over

I would never base an opinion on any isolated incident, that’s not logical. My hatred of foids comes from a lifetime of negative experiences, as well as their generally despicable behaviour I have seen in many other situations.
I didn't base It off of that specifically.I've had many experiences.It was just the worst of the bunch and acted as kind of a wake-up call,to the nature of foids.

It's like getting angry that your dog bit you after you continously beat It.
I'll bet contemporaries of Nat Turner dismissed him as whatever they called psychopaths back then and marveled that anyone could be so selfish and deranged so as to resort to violence over something as worthless as freedom.

I didn't base It off of that specifically.I've had many experiences.It was just the worst of the bunch and acted as kind of a wake-up call,to the nature of foids.

Yeah, I know. I’m just saying, there are so many that I couldn’t isolate a single one.

It was a long and gradual process.

a foid accused me of sexual assaulting her when i didn't

my life was absolute hell with my 3 sisters and 7 all-foid cousins since i remember, as i grew up i had to meet a bunch of theRAPISTs bcs of it. i still have some traumas remaining f/e i cant watch horror movies and i still go batshit crazy when a foid talks behind me (i have a strange stain on my back skin, my mom said it must be a child mark JFL @ i know the assholes had something to do with it)
overall i lived a quite peaceful life at hs, i was extremely toxic to foids (and still am) and my friends were like that too, got brutally rejected two times but didnt care as it felt like watching an useless chihuahua barking

a foid accused me of sexual assaulting her when i didn't
Fuck dude, that sound rough. Imagine the white knights.

Understanding female sexual tastes equal despising the weak and having zero compassion.

Kill them all

It's sort of being an accumulation of tinder-experiments; being ostracised by them for how I look and not being regarded as a human by them.
Believe it or not, but I haven't had a face-to-face conversation with a foid for going on 4 years (bear in mind, I'm in numerous situations where I can have conversations with them).
My hatred from them doesn't stem from one pin-pointed moment. It's an accumulation of events and past-experiences: the blackpill just set the hatred in stone.

Just a build-up over time.

I don't so much despise foids as I realize their true nature and act accordingly, i.e. realizing that you can't reason with them or trust them to follow a basic moral code the way you can with most men.

I reached this conclusion after multiple bad experiences with women over the course of many years, including at least four false accusations of various kinds of "harassment" from women. Luckily, each time, either law enforcement didn't get involved, or there were security cameras to prove my innocence.

ive rarely talked to foids tbh but ive observed them. I can safely say I hate their guts

This

all the times girls say ewww and creepy to my face, tinder experiences, how they react to chad compared to lesser males in general, getting insulted and talked behind back, having them turn friends on me, so much more. western foids are mostly idiots

Well my hatred isn't necessarily from one specific experience, but it's from over time. Here are the main events, and this is only a SMALL portion of what I've had to deal with.

-For pretty much my whole life, I was around my mom's insufferable, rude landwhale friend who only dated Chads, and she actually succeeded.
-When I was 12, some fag fuckboy cunt pieces of shit tricked me into thinking that this girl I liked liked me back, and when I went to ask her out, she of course denied me. It turns out she was also in on it the whole time.
-I got my friends to ask out another girl for me in 7th grade and apparently she just straight up called me ugly.
-In middle school, the kids who were blatant assholes to me everywhere I went always got the girls.
-During 8th grade, I started stuttering during a play I was forced to do and essentially I sperged the fuck out and I was going into some deep nervous state, repeating the same line nearly over and over again, and nearly cried. Yeah looking back on it, it was a faggot thing to do, but I was an 8th grader with fucking 'spergers. Some girls thought it'd be nice to make that fucking public.
-On the last day of 8th grade, three Stacies came up to me and started pretend flirting with me and trying to make me look like shit in front of the class. They all ignored me initially, I didn't take the b8 and I basically told them to screw off. To anyone who says I was just being retarded and that they actually liked me, I was really fucking fat and had retarded neon yellow colored glasses- I was like 5'5 and 210lbs.
-In the last week of freshman year of high school, we had to do a presentation of this book, and I was with two other girls, and we all planned to procrastinate, but instead the two girls juked the fuck out and I ended up having to do the WHOLE FUCKING THING UNTIL 2:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING. THE WORST PART IS THAT WE ALL GOT A 100. FOR MY FUCKING WORK.
-Throughout high school and still now in college, girls blatantly ignored me in group projects, causing me to fail PRETTY MUCH EVERY GROUP ASSIGNMENT I'VE EVER HAD. They talk to the fucking Chads in my group but NEVER to me. It makes me want to fucking SLAUGHTER them.
-Along with the top one, whenever I'm assigned a girl as a partner, they NEVER want to talk to me or have ANYTHING to do with me. The guys talk to me just fine.
-Also in high school, girls were much harsher on me if I accidentally did something wrong. One time during a PE session in soccer, I kicked the ball into a goal but a stupid fucking foid tripped over it in the process, causing her to fall, and then she gave me complete shit for it even though I apologized like five times. Some taller blonde dude in my PE class did essentially THE SAME FUCKING THING months later during PE flag football (after accidentally tackling her down) and she completely scuffed it off and just laughed at the whole situation. There was also a time where I nearly hit a girl in the face with a hockey stick and she also gave me shit for it, even though, like again, I apologized.
-In high school, a girl was talking to her friend about how I "looked weird."

This one was rather recent, and it pushed me over the edge and caused me to have more violent thoughts towards foids:

Thinking about these situations is really triggering my homicidal tendencies.

Every foids seem to have a bf

giphy.gif

The fact that they've either been wrongfully antagonistic towards me or have never seen me as mating/boyfriend material. I've only been shitty
tier friendzoned at best in the past. They've always chosen other men over me and treated them better. Women are fucking cancer and my anger, hatred, and despair because of them only grows. No man should be this fucking depraved all their life.

Several experiences "accumulated points"
  • Girls in elementary school would make up stories to get me in trouble with the teacher. The class was full of blacks and sprinkled with a couple of white trash kids, and I was the only spic. Nonathletic, nerdy, weird and chubby to boot --- a recipe for the class punching bag
  • As an adult, polite rejections didn't hurt much at first. "You're so sweet but I'm not looking for a relationship" (two weeks later I saw her with a boyfriend). I carried on as blue pilled friends and family urged me to not give up
  • Online rejections got more brutal. During the AOL chat craze (I'm old) communication was going great but I was abruptly cut off or often insulted when they say my photo. The girl would quite literally turn into a different person. I still had not developed my hatred
  • In the meantime, in face to face interaction, more polite rejections
  • It is not uncommon for my simple hellos to be ignored. My greetings were not of a sexual nature whatsoever, I was just being hospitable.
  • Well meaning friends set me up with dates but they were an awkward disaster
  • In the professional world, I kept getting passed up for jobs and/or promotions in favor of less experienced and straight out of college foids
  • One experience really stung: in high school I was in a class with only three males - myself, a Chad-lite student and the young Chad teacher. The subject came up somehow that there's "three men in this class", and one bitch speaks up and says "Three??? I only see two. The teacher and him (pointing to Chad-lite student)
  • The advantage of being ugly is that cunts do not hide their true nature from you, since you're not really perceived as human, and within my hearing distance I have heard them stating their two-faced intentions in their relationships with their white knight slaves
  • Overall their sneaky, conniving nature has worn on me in a negative way --- ex: accepting alimony even if they have a well paying job, lying about rape, the stupid dating games that they play

Do not say hate, but understand and not to char that product is all of it!

There was one situaiton with my oneitis but I'm still sensitive about that so I'd rather not tell it yet.

why you had this "friends" they are worthless cucks, i would probaly beat them and steal their smartphones

why you had this "friends" they are worthless cucks, i would probaly beat them and steal their smartphones
It was a long time ago,I don't associate with any of them now,mostly because of this.They kept being friends with her for a while and I think,she was the reason the friend group broke off.

It was a long time ago,I don't associate with any of them now,mostly because of this.They kept being friends with her for a while and I think,she was the reason the friend group broke off.
"friend group" cucks like these can't even friends, only fellow worshippers