Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Storytime][Cuck Attempt] A feminist/cucktear foid added me on Snapchat like three months ago, she only made me hate women even more.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
It all started in a r/Braincels thread (deleted by the landwhale mod for "muh racebaiting"), where I commented that mixed men are ugly and have, she was commenting that "you're probably not as ugly as you think" and so I'm like "bet" and I straight up just DMed her my Snapchat.

Well when I showed her my face pic, she didn't have any opinion on my face, because she was a fucking lesbian/asexual or some shit (probs bi or something, made that shit up to not offend me).

Then I talked about having no matches on Tinder when I had it for the time being, and she said she'd help me (topfuckingkek) and I said how- she said that "she can fix my bio." Then I went on how a bio didn't mean shit and that Chad can get laid without a bio. Then she goes on about how women care about personality, and then I gave her my personal anecdotes of hypergamy by listing to her all the obese women I knew in my life, including my mom's friend, who got literal Chadlites through dating apps, and how there is no way in hell I will be able to get girls when they're dating up to better looking men. I then told her I would NEVER fuck a fat chick. This is the part that enraged me.

After I typed all those sentences, she said, quote on quote "How exactly is that" [them dating up] "a problem?"

So naturally, by seeing this hypocrisy, I flipped the fuck out, and then stated that she and all the hypergamous foids all deserve death, and I told her that this is why men are going ER, and she unadded me immediately lmao.

Not to mention she screenshotted the chat, so she probably went to show it to the feds to put me on a watch list or she's going to post it on cucktears. But if there's/there's going to be any chat pictures of a Snapchat on r/IncelTears of a guy sperging the fuck out about women being hypocritcal whores, that's probably me.

I'm still really pissed about this. This honestly made me much more hateful towards women. If you look at all the threads/postings involving going ER, you can do an easy control+F and you can see my participation in those threads in the past three months go up by a fuckton. I've fucking had it with whores.

Last edited:
Your first mistake was interacting with a foid.

Avoid foids at all costs.

I avoid them all the time now. I don't even talk to them, even when I'm forced to do some shitty group project with them.

I would not call it just a "cuck attempt".

The length of convo that you went with that SJW virtuefapping whore is tantamount to borderline cuckoldry.

Never do this.

Sounds like you ran into the typical virtue signaling bitch looking to turn you into an orbiter via the "let me help you" angle. This is why I don't associate with foids they are so full of shit and disingenuous and there's really no point if you're not Chad, not like anything worthwhile will come out of it.

Sending your picture to a random whore on reddit? Classic mistake.

Indeed. It is a waste of time talking to them. She only pretended to help out, but in reality she could not care less. Typical replies about changing a bio... Wow. this will help. All females will be over you by adding some blue pilled nonsense.

So naturally, by seeing this hypocrisy, I flipped the fuck out, and then stated that she and all the hypergamous foids all deserve death, and I told her that this is why men are going ER, and she unadded me immediately lmao.
Sounds like this was exactly the reaction she was looking for.

Don't interact with foids. And don't believe their opinions on your selfies. Pretty much all of them say I'm GL even though I'm a short 4/10 Untermensch who's never been on a date in his life due to that fact. Results talk, bullshit walks.

That's right. No interacting with foids unless you're fucking them, or she's your mother.

Firstly:

You were interacting with a foid :feelshaha:

On Snapchat :feelskek:

The only braincels mod who is female to my knowledge was u/board_gaming and she was a confirmed whale who literally paid a Chadlite to be with her then he divorced her and you snapped her :feelshaha:

Of course it ended in disaster. Any interaction with a tard foid will. And all foids are tard foids.

Don't trust random cucktier whores.

She was most likely baiting you, so she could screenshot it and post it on reddit etc. There is many whores on Cucktears who feed on the attention however negative from lonely incels, they have what I like to call insult orbiters, lonely incels who are so desperate for human contact that they begin to insult the whores on Cucktears, who then give 10 word replies at the max, usually always virgin shaming or something about their chad boyfriend, the incel then continues to insult them, which they screenshot and put on reddit for karma, and the cycle repeats.

This should be a warning for everyone else who reads this thread do not take the foids bait, no matter how desperate you may be for just a smidgen of female contact even if it is negative do not lower yourself to being a foid whores insult orbiter.

She was most likely baiting you, so she could screenshot it and post it on reddit etc. There is many whores on Cucktears who feed on the attention however negative from lonely incels, they have what I like to call insult orbiters, lonely incels who are so desperate for human contact that they begin to insult the whores on Cucktears, who then give 10 word replies at the max, usually always virgin shaming or something about their chad boyfriend, the incel then continues to insult them, which they screenshot and put on reddit for karma, and the cycle repeats.
Yeah, I'm guessing she was trying to do that, and she did screenshot it, however I've been checking cucktears pretty much every other day to [solely] see if she will actually post it.