Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was talking to This other girl at work

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
And she asked me how’s college like and you see any cute girls there. I said I mean they’re all right and then she asked so what’s ur type and I said I mean I don’t have a type. She laughed and said what do you mean you don’t have a type.
I said that “I find different kinds of girls attractive and girls I’ve liked in the past have look nothing like each other”

Absolutely brootal buddy boyos, she knew I was an inkwell and wanted to keep talking about this shit cause she knew I’d be waffling.

Im feeling really uncomfortable rn since I talked about that. Maybe I should report her for harassment.

Broly

Talking to foid=me not reading

i've never had a conversation like this in my life
not even with guys
foids never speak to me outside of transnational interactions

i've never had a conversation like this in my life
not even with guys
foids never speak to me outside of transnational interactions
I don’t talk to girls much either

But i actually do feel uncomfortable rn it’s such a weird feeling. I don’t like it. This is what women feel when a sub5 asks them out but a googolplex times more.

Oh yea she also asked if I had snapchat and I said no, I don’t like it.

How’s this a brag. Istg you spergs will call a me a fakecel if a woman shot me.
I'm the sperg for realizing the obvious trend of a foid rubbing against you, another one playfully kicking you, asking you what your type is, saying she has a gift for you, literally asking your Snapchat, one constantly looking at you, one getting nervous when talking to you... :feelsseriously:

So I'm to take that as either you being too much of a socially inept sperg to not realize they're giving you IOIs and not mocking you for being a subhuman inkwell as you keep laughingly trying to claim, or just plain out trolling like the LARPing Dalit you are. :feelshehe:

You’re either trolling, humble bragging or just straight up a socially inept sperg

Mogs me from Mars to Sirius

Foids hitting on u. Asking for your snapchat and shit and your type. Foid might be hitting on your for wrong reasons like she wants something out of you, like she wants you to cover her shifts or play you for other favors, but foid is hitting on you and making clear signs, she wants something from you. Might not be your penis, but foid wants something.

And she asked me how’s college like and you see any cute girls there. I said I mean they’re all right and then she asked so what’s ur type and I said I mean I don’t have a type. She laughed and said what do you mean you don’t have a type.
I said that “I find different kinds of girls attractive and girls I’ve liked in the past have look nothing like each other”

Absolutely brootal buddy boyos, she knew I was an inkwell and wanted to keep talking about this shit cause she knew I’d be waffling.

Im feeling really uncomfortable rn since I talked about that. Maybe I should report her for harassment.
brutal as fuck and relatable

imagine asking the quiet inkwell of the group "YO BRO YOU GONNA GO OUT WITH YOUR GF THIS WEEKEND??????????"

Good luck in ascending, hopefully you can ascend through her anus

I'm the sperg for realizing the obvious trend of a foid rubbing against you, another one playfully kicking you, asking you what your type is, saying she has a gift for you, literally asking your Snapchat, one constantly looking at you, one getting nervous when talking to you... :feelsseriously:

So I'm to take that as either you being too much of a socially inept sperg to not realize they're giving you IOIs and not mocking you for being a subhuman inkwell as you keep laughingly trying to claim, or just plain out trolling like the LARPing Dalit you are. :feelshehe:
Or I’m actually blackpilled and realize that none of that matters cause I’ve never had one flirt with me or talk to me sexually or touch me like that. You niggas are desperate for female attention so when a user here gets any slight bit of it, you’ll jump on him and make outlandish claims.
You’re either trolling, humble bragging or just straight up a socially inept sperg
None of those things. Just an incel.
Mogs me from Mars to Sirius
Brutal
Foids hitting on u. Asking for your snapchat and shit and your type. Foid might be hitting on your for wrong reasons like she wants something out of you, like she wants you to cover her shifts or play you for other favors, but foid is hitting on you and making clear signs, she wants something from you. Might not be your penis, but foid wants something.
doubt it tbh
brutal as fuck and relatable

imagine asking the quiet inkwell of the group "YO BRO YOU GONNA GO OUT WITH YOUR GF THIS WEEKEND??????????"
its annoying tbh. I’ve gotten less quiet and I look people more in the eye when I talk and don’t stutter as much. But it’s still easy to spot an incel man cause it’s so uncommon.

Or I’m actually blackpilled and realize that none of that matters cause I’ve never had one flirt with me
She asked you for your Snapchat and you did nothing about it instead of maybe fibbing and finding a way to give it to her later, as admitted right now by you yourself! :lul:

or talk to me sexually or touch me like that.

Because you're not at that level of SMV, but it probably could happen if you stopped being such a sperg; you know exactly what you're doing with the threads you make about your interactions with foids. :feelskek:

She asked you for your Snapchat and you did nothing about it instead of maybe fibbing and finding a way to give it to her later, as admitted right now by you yourself! :lul:
I have no idea what this sentence even means
Because you're not at that level of SMV,
indeed why I’m incel, none of us are at that level.
but it probably could happen if you stopped being such a sperg;
I’m not a sperg. I’m NTmaxxing and it’s going good. jew demoralizers will not be tolerated.
you know exactly what you're doing with the threads you make about your interactions with foids. :feelskek:
I post about my life here in general. It’s not exclusive to stuff with women.

I have no idea what this sentence even means
She asked you for your Snapchat and instead of making up an excuse to give it to her later, you just told her you didn't have one and still act oblivious to her giving you IOIs. :feelsseriously:

She asked you for your Snapchat and instead of making up an excuse to give it to her later, you just told her you didn't have one and still act oblivious to her giving you IOIs. :feelsseriously:
I don’t have it tho. I’ve had multiple people ask me this in the past and i clearly stated I don’t have it and that I don’t like it.

I don’t have it tho. I’ve had multiple people ask me this in the past and i clearly stated I don’t have it and that I don’t like it.
My point was that you could just make one since she's very obviously interested in you, but keep posting about it here and acting like you don't know what's going on. :feelsjuice:

My point was that you could just make one since she's very obviously interested in you, but keep posting about it here and acting like you don't know what's going on. :feelsjuice:
you’re saying I should get goychat and add random girls in college and try to fuck

you’re saying I should get goychat and add random girls in college and try to fuck
No, I'm saying you should add the specific foid that's been giving you IOIs. :feelsseriously:

If your interaction with a women doesn't start with an "EW why is this taking to me?" to heir friends and ends with a rape accusation, then you are volcel at most.

If your interaction with a women doesn't start with an "EW why is this taking to me?" to heir friends and ends with a rape accusation, then you are volcel at most.
There is no such thing as a volcel. Only men who are convinced a female would want them for anything but alimony.