Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was McSkillet an incel?

Was McSkillet an incel?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Dunno.

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
If you don't know who McSkillet is, he was a CS:GO YouTuber who ended up losing a bunch of his CS:GO skins due to Valve being dickheads, and ended up suiciding by purposely driving into another lane and crashing his car into another person's car (who also died, along with their kid) at an extremely high speed in his McLaren.

I just thought of this because CS:GO seemed to be his one and only shtick. He had little to no social media under his real name, and he never talked about having a girlfriend or anything. There was absolutely no pics online of the dude at all until he died, and absolutely no one came out and said they knew him in real life. I feel like a part of his sui was because he could have very well been an inkwell. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
probably incel by virtue of being autist

Wait this cunt roped because of CS:GO?

He was a voicechad so at least he had that going for him. He was a rice though. If he decided to rope then I guess he was an incel but I don't know, this is the first time I've heard of him.

He was a retard

I don't think we can truly know without more details about him, he may have had a gf at some point

but he also looks ethnic so I'm just gonna say probably?

Mcskillet

He was a rice though.
He's the complete opposite of a ricecel. His name was Trevor Heitmann.

But I suspect he was incel and it played a role to his depression:
- He was only 18
- Degenerate, Spent most his time youth playing video games, editing youtube videos, trading skins, getting people to gamble on his scam sponsors.
- Lowinhib, runs his car into kindergarden then drives 200mph on the opposite side of a motorway.

No way someone who could get sex would rope like this.

Last edited:
Given his looks, no