Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was I a cuck in this situation?

Spidey

Spidey

Peter Parker
-
So I'm feeling hungry after school and i go to the local supermarket to get their special sandwich, snack and drink deal. After spending ages trying to find the snack part, I finally start queuing up. I see about 2 people in front of me in the queue, 2 cashiers and a random woman standing to the side of the cashier stands.

The cashiers were cracking random jokes about some confused guy that didn't know how to leave the supermarket. Anyway, I got to the front of the queue and the cashier does the usual greeting and I put the items down. Then she says "My sister wants to hug you". I opened my mouth in surprise and was going to reply "My sister isn't here" (yes I couldn't comprehend anyone else's sister hugging me but my OWN) but before I could say anything she looked over at that random woman standing next to the till. The woman then says "He's so cute". I immediately started fuming in my head but I tried to keep calm and said "Oh, okay." She then said "I don't want to embarrass him". I then noticed that the cashier was obese but her sister was skinny (idk it just caught my eye). Anyway, I took my items and left after a few random glance exchanges with them.

What the fuck is this shit? I'm "so cute" and she "doesn't want to embarrass me" - does this not mean she looks on me as a lesser being? Do you think she says this stuff to Chad? Of course not. Like seriously, I am convinced this is some next level fauxflirting because it was fucking embarrassing and no I didn't hug this random woman.

I feel like a cuck after that experience and am not sure if I am being autistic. This is the kind of condescending bullsht your grandma does.

One way or the other: you're a cuck.

Ben Reilly is real Spidey, therefore your thread and existence is invalid.

pls delete

cashier hitting on u? r u 14 or something. otherwise fakecel out.

im the real deal
scarlet_spider_man_by_islero771.jpg

*blocks your path*

You're a Chad-lite. NOW GTFO FAKECEL.

Lol wtf op, are you sure she was talking to you, that's a pretty weird thing for a cashier to ask a random costomer.

highschool junior
that's still pretty young man. I'd hesitate to call any junior an incel. Still growing, and probably cute. As in, you exude innocence. Work it to your advantage if you can.

But yeah, not a cuck. Chances are they were either: genuinely interested and her sister actually wanted to hug you. Or b: having fun wanting to see you squirm. (which still means they thought you were cute. but it also meant they knew they could fuck w/ you.)

Sounds like the tales of a late bloomer.

Lol wtf op, are you sure she was talking to you, that's a pretty weird thing for a cashier to ask a random costomer.

ik i was very surprised. But they weren't many people in the shop though.

Go play with your legos kid.

1520780898896.gif

adulthood is less than 2 years away and so is degenerate college

that's still pretty young man. I'd hesitate to call any junior an incel. Still growing, and probably cute. As in, you exude innocence. Work it to your advantage if you can.

But yeah, not a cuck. Chances are they were either: genuinely interested and her sister actually wanted to hug you. Or b: having fun wanting to see you squirm. (which still means they thought you were cute. but it also meant they knew they could fuck w/ you.)

really? Lifefuel tbh. And here I was thinking it was Suifuel. thanks.

Sounds like the tales of a late bloomer.

i thought it was ogre from birth

haha thats pretty creative...."My sister isn't here"

So I'm feeling hungry after school and i go to the local supermarket to get their special sandwich, snack and drink deal. After spending ages trying to find the snack part, I finally start queuing up. I see about 2 people in front of me in the queue, 2 cashiers and a random woman standing to the side of the cashier stands.

The cashiers were cracking random jokes about some confused guy that didn't know how to leave the supermarket. Anyway, I got to the front of the queue and the cashier does the usual greeting and I put the items down. Then she says "My sister wants to hug you". I opened my mouth in surprise and was going to reply "My sister isn't here" (yes I couldn't comprehend anyone else's sister hugging me but my OWN) but before I could say anything she looked over at that random woman standing next to the till. The woman then says "He's so cute". I immediately started fuming in my head but I tried to keep calm and said "Oh, okay." She then said "I don't want to embarrass him". I then noticed that the cashier was obese but her sister was skinny (idk it just caught my eye). Anyway, I took my items and left after a few random glance exchanges with them.

What the fuck is this shit? I'm "so cute" and she "doesn't want to embarrass me" - does this not mean she looks on me as a lesser being? Do you think she says this stuff to Chad? Of course not. Like seriously, I am convinced this is some next level fauxflirting because it was fucking embarrassing and no I didn't hug this random woman.

I feel like a cuck after that experience and am not sure if I am being autistic. This is the kind of condescending bullsht your grandma does.
The Cute Compliment Seemed Sincere From How I Read It

Sounds like a girl was attracted to you but you lacked the IQ to formulate a witty response or flirt back so you ran away like an autist.

You have a cuck superhero as your avatar op.

@Saleem
@ordinaryotaku
@Agga4202

so i'm really just a fuckin' aspie then. well, that's great then, isn't it.

and for @Darthmat whatever you're referring to never happened

@Saleem
@ordinaryotaku
@Agga4202

so i'm really just a fuckin' aspie then. well, that's great then, isn't it.

and for @Darthmat whatever you're referring to never happened

Just teasing.
It's an old forced meme from back in the day is there was a guy who called himself kbox who commissioned Spider-Man rule 34 and had this obsession withdrawing Peter with a small micro dick penis as he said it was canon because it was his justification for why none of Peters relationships work out along with the spandex showing nothing and long winded dialogue from Peter and even the girls on why he sucks which caused a lot of butthurt from Spiderman fans back in the day.

That and because Peter was a loser and got bullied and grew up to use his power to defend the same assholes who still shit on him nothing to do with you op.

Last edited:
highschool junior
You look like a kid to them. Somewhere between adult and kid.

These females would fuck you if it wasn't illegal or the age difference was socially acceptable.

Female pedos and epheophiles are really common.

Poorly camouflaged brag thread.

The fact that such a mild incident would make you want to humblebrag to other losers should make you feel ashamed, not prideful.

you know, i'm an aspie but you guys here are so much worse than me that i'm starting to doubt my diagnosis.

listen, you faggots, does a girl literally have to start pulling off your pants for you to know that she's interested? holy fucking shit. please fuck off with this bragging and your autism.

@Darthmat lmfao

@Mr Joyboy
@whogivesafucc
@KyloRen

no, i don't count getting called "cute" teehee is something to brag out. that just sounds like a femoid is calling you a baby