Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Was getting a Pizza for dinner but Stacey knocked it out of my hands.

You deserve it for being such a pussy and larping with a shit story.

A real incel would have autistically raged and beat her into a coma.

I just brought a pizza for dinner, returning to the car, Stacey just ran and knocked it out of my hands, waste of 15 dollars. She didn't even say sorry, just laughed and walked off. fuck I really hate women.
See this is why you're incel teehee

I just brought a pizza for dinner, returning to the car, Stacey just ran and knocked it out of my hands, waste of 15 dollars. She didn't even say sorry, just laughed and walked off. fuck I really hate women.
You didn't say anything? I'd have called names.

Seriously?
What a cunt

Ragefuel. It never entered her head that she should pay for a replacement. Foids want equal rights but they won't accept any responsibility for their actions.
Like most women today, she probably has narcissistic personality disorder thinking that everything is owed to her because she grew up in the mindset all her life that she is a fucking princess. I think if we get this sense of entitlement out of these foids, their personality will start improving. Most of these women don't deserve a man at all, the fact that a fat chic can get fucked is truly showing that something is wrong with our society. Women need to know they aren't special at all, they need to know that the only reason they are here is to serve a man and not fight back against them. Fuck foids

I don't think it was on purpose because she was running, what it made it hurt though, was she turned around, had a bitch smile, grinned, walks off and laughed.
You didn't say anything? I'd have called names.

If the roles were reversed the guy would be sentenced to jail for 10 years to mine coal