Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Was getting a Pizza for dinner but Stacey knocked it out of my hands.

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I just brought a pizza for dinner, returning to the car, Stacey just ran and knocked it out of my hands, waste of 15 dollars. She didn't even say sorry, just laughed and walked off. fuck I really hate women.

Omfg. This fills me with rage.

should have ran after her and then....

Should have beaten her up tbh what kind of person would do that

Wtf why did you let her do that??
Should have chased her and demand your money back.
That's why you don't leave the house and just order online.

You should have picked it up and threw it at her. She wouldn't have been laughing anymore when a healthy splattering of cheese and tomato sauce ruined her fake up.

Holy fuck thats so sadistic and rude. What a bitch.
I want to exprience something like this tbh.

Stacey just ran and knocked it out of my hands, waste of 15 dollars. She didn't even say sorry, just laughed and walked off. fuck I really hate women.
Wait, she was literally running? I hope that never happens to me because I'd 100% run after her and beat the shit out of her.

go after whore and kick her what the fuck

One day every shitty thing foids have done to us will come back to them

Ragefuel. It never entered her head that she should pay for a replacement. Foids want equal rights but they won't accept any responsibility for their actions.

Like most women today, she probably has narcissistic personality disorder thinking that everything is owed to her because she grew up in the mindset all her life that she is a fucking princess. I think if we get this sense of entitlement out of these foids, their personality will start improving. Most of these women don't deserve a man at all, the fact that a fat chic can get fucked is truly showing that something is wrong with our society. Women need to know they aren't special at all, they need to know that the only reason they are here is to serve a man and not fight back against them. Fuck foids

lmao nice larp dont believe this at all, u could have reported her or went back inside pizza restaurant and explained what happened

Hope this is larp

:cryfeels: No pizza.Stacy is so evil

If it really happened you would have slapped her ass hard as fuck, and if she stuck around to confront you it's fucking rape time... But I doubt a foid would have the balls to knock your pizza to the ground without Chad backing her up...

I just brought a pizza for dinner, returning to the car, Stacey just ran and knocked it out of my hands, waste of 15 dollars. She didn't even say sorry, just laughed and walked off. fuck I really hate women.

Elaborate

should have taken her wallet and use her money to buy more pizza

This better be a LARP or you are the Mayor of Cucksville

I would have kicked her hard and require the money back

Should've smacked the bitch

Try eating some cauliflower.

Shouldve punched her in the head while she's walking off and give her brain damage

I start to believe it is a larp.........

Pick that shit up & rub it in her face/clothing.
It was a woodfire premium pizza.
That ain't shit, UK pizzas are more expensive than 15 dollars & smaller than us size & all pizza joints seem to be curries working there, wtf.

I would’ve snapped at her to pick it up.

conceal carry is your best bet she entered your personal space and assaulted your property you are well within your rights

if the pizza wasn't edible, then i would have tossed some of it on her clothes and face
fucking dumb bitch