Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Elliot Rodger’s looksmatch a Stacy? [pics included]

Was his looksmatch a Stacy?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
According to Incel Wiki, a Stacy looks like this:
IMG 3298

IMG 3299

[1]

Elliot Rodger’s looksmatch looks similar:
(a)
IMG 3278

(b)
IMG 3274

(c)
IMG 3283

(d)
IMG 3276

(e)
IMG 3310

One of the criticisms of Rodger is that he was ‘Stacy only’. If his looksmatch was a Stacy was his entitlement entirely wrong?
——————
[1]

a 6 foid will always look better than a 6 man

because us men arent evil creatures like them, we are much more kind

Genderswapped version of yourself /=/ your looksmatch

View attachment 1026707
View attachment 1027343
[1]

(a)
View attachment 1026695

(b)
View attachment 1026696

(c)
View attachment 1026697

(d)
View attachment 1026698

(e)
View attachment 1027176

One of the criticisms of Rodger is that he was ‘Stacy only’. If his looksmatch was a Stacy was his entitlement entirely wrong?
——————
[1]
I can't anymore. Imagine he was still alive and saw these pictures of him where he looked like a tranny:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: stop that

so your looks match is who u can date?
Different features are attractive for men and women. Gigachad wouldn't be Gigastacy if he was born with XX chromosomes

These face filter apps are also designed to make the gender swapped version of yourself look pretty and appealing so its not a fully accurate representation of your biological looksmatch either way

Different features are attractive for men and women. Gigachad wouldn't be Gigastacy if he was born with XX chromosomes

These face filter apps are also designed to make the gender swapped version of yourself look pretty and appealing so its not a fully accurate representation of your biological looksmatch either way
ah i see

Genderswapped version of yourself /=/ your looksmatch
This entirely. Incels with feminine looking features get shit on by women but look relatively good when using that filter. Hell I've taken some that almost look like a complete stacy

His looks max is a 6.5/10 gook wasian who only takes BWC

View attachment 1026707
View attachment 1027343
[1]

(a)
View attachment 1026695

(b)
View attachment 1026696

(c)
View attachment 1026697

(d)
View attachment 1026698

(e)
View attachment 1027176

——————
[1]
Your making Elliot a Tranny?

yes shes hot. damn. the difference between incel and stacy is one chromosome

I’m not sure. I tried it with different people and it gave convincing results. Like I used blackops2cel’s looksmatch and it still looked horrific.

I tried normie looking men and got normie females

I’m not sure. I tried it with different people and it gave convincing results. Like I used blackops2cel’s looksmatch and it still looked horrific.
For truly disfigured people you are absolutely right, I'm more talking about Men with feminine features that foids really find unattractive. Soft jawline, different canthal tilt and eye area are two of the big ones. The filter also covers up any norwooding which can be huge for some.