Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was Elliot Rodger really an Incel.

• Thread starter IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN
  • Start date
I think his real height was 5’7” and 5’9” was an exaggeration
What gives you that impression? He stood relatively level with his environment in his videos.

What gives you that impression? He stood relatively level with his environment in his videos.
He looked short next to his father. Perhaps I’m underestimating how tall his father is

After he got better clothes and a cool haircut and his cool pair of shades he was physically a Chadlite moggER.

He only failed to get anything because he was a shy mentalcel that never tried and worse like someone already pointed out he was blonde giga Stacies only which only made things harder for him considering he was surrounded by Terra Chad moggers.

Had he been NT and went after Becky’s and low tier Stacy’s he would’ve been a slayer of a far different sort and then we’d never of known about him because he’d be alive and happy right now and probably busy starring in kung fu action movies with his brother Jazz and raising a family of halfbreed hapa Chadlings. :feelskek:

Elliot Rodger really never tried to get a girls number or didn’t even know how to try how can we assume he is an Incel he even mentioned in his manifesto that a blonde girl smiled at him most incels if any don’t get a girl to smile for them
No he had sex with your mom

After he got better clothes and a cool haircut and his cool pair of shades he was physically a Chadlite moggER.

He only failed to get anything because he was a shy mentalcel that never tried and worse like someone already pointed out he was blonde giga Stacies only which only made things harder for him considering he was surrounded by Terra Chad moggers.

Had he been NT and went after Becky’s and low tier Stacy’s he would’ve been a slayer of a far different sort and then we’d never of known about him because he’d be alive and happy right now and probably busy starring in kung fu action movies with his brother Jazz and raising a family of halfbreed hapa Chadlings. :feelskek:
True, he also came from a family of successful men, his dad was an actor, his grandpa was a war photographer

True, he also came from a family of successful men, his dad was an actor, his grandpa was a war photographer
> He’s rich
> He’s handsome
> He can fuck girls but he didn’t
> Fakecel

If any of us NT incels could’ve traded places with him and had his body and good looks we’d do just fine.

All you have to do as a guy like that is run pretty boy game and learn red pill PUA tier shit.

If you can also learn how to act vulnerable so women want to take care of and fix you that strategy also would’ve worked with his look.

I remember a dude with his same height and build on a very old season of MTV’s Real World show named Joe that always had foids attracted to him because they thought he was cute in a way that they thought he needed their rescuing and mothering of him.

It wasn’t friendzone mothering either but the DTF kind ie they were going to rescue ol Joe with their pussies. :feelskek:

If any of us NT incels could’ve traded places with him and had his body and good looks we’d do just fine.

All you have to do as a guy like that is run pretty boy game and learn red pill PUA tier shit.

If you can also learn how to act vulnerable so women want to take care of and fix you that strategy also would’ve worked with his look.

I remember a dude with his same height and build on a very old season of MTV’s Real World show named Joe that always had foids attracted to him because they thought he was cute in a way that they thought he needed their rescuing and mothering of him.

It wasn’t friendzone mothering either but the DTF kind ie they were going to rescue ol Joe with their pussies. :feelskek:
He could have also tried sex tourism as well as using PUA methods, Californian foids are mostly sluts, and he had so many options with his looks, didn't he also receive hybristophilia too?

He could have also tried sex tourism as well as using PUA methods, Californian foids are mostly sluts, and he had so many options with his looks, didn't he also receive hybristophilia too?
Yeah but that girl came on the scene on YouTube after he was long dead I believe.

ElliotRodgerSupremeLady or something to that effect was her channel name. :feelsclown: :foidSoy: :feelshaha:

Yeah but that girl came on the scene on YouTube after he was long dead I believe.

ElliotRodgerSupremeLady or something to that effect was her channel name. :feelsclown: :foidSoy: :feelshaha:
But yeah I agree, the dude was not an incel at least physically, he was a MTN at worst, he was too ambitious and a mentalcel.

The reality is that ER was a spoiled autistic who freaked out with PUA

But we like him because he's a meme and because the media forced him as the king of the incels.

yea when he was dead

so it doesn't help him much

same way as people love jesus now he's dead, but would have hated him when he was alive bc he was volcel + schizo

also lmao at suggesting 'pua methods,' just wear a large dorky hat and palm-read bro :soy:

also lmao at suggesting 'pua methods,' just wear a large dorky hat and palm-read bro :soy:
pua was already dying by the time of the isla vista shootings, its peak was during the mid-2000s but by the mid-2010s everyone figured out that it didn't work

Yep. He was a manlet with narrow clavicles and a 4/10 face. Plus he had Asperger’s. He was fucked beyond help and was definitely a truecel. Autism plus anything less than Chad looks is incel territory. People underestimate how much autism messes you up
Just wrong tbh 4/10 really now I question what you think deformed looks like or what a htn or chad is manlet yes but he was certainly a normie at the least

always had foids attracted to him because they thought he was cute in a way that they thought he needed their rescuing and mothering of him.

Sounds like boymaxxing

Just wrong tbh 4/10 really now I question what you think deformed looks like or what a htn or chad is manlet yes but he was certainly a normie at the least
My face is very similar to Elliot Rodger’s face in terms of proportions. ER was 5/10 at best. Anything else is an exaggeration

My face is very similar to Elliot Rodger’s face in terms of proportions. ER was 5/10 at best. Anything else is an exaggeration
So what you are telling me is that you look like ER and are 6'1 :feelskek: bud I'm sorry but you really just don't understand how to rate men. deformed 1/10 4/10 5/10 6/10 in order for example
360 F 428968271 1GKh0pDWRwNx9xVBhMYcGpimYztCYHCQ
Main qimg 9040998f65757443d325083efed8d70c lq
Elliot rodger

So you think ER was a 6/10 @Failed Pullout? I agree ER wasn’t ugly, but if others actually thought he was a 6/10, I don’t think he would have been so alone and went insane

So you think ER was a 6/10 @Failed Pullout? I agree ER wasn’t ugly, but if others actually thought he was a 6/10, I don’t think he would have been so alone and went insane
ER was easily 6/10+.

ER was easily 6/10+.
You really think that? Not saying he’s ugly of course, but if he was really 6/10+, I think women would have been interested in him. Even Rehab Room said ER was a 4/10 at best overall in a video and certainly not above a 5/10 in terms of face alone

You really think that? Not saying he’s ugly of course, but if he was really 6/10+, I think women would have been interested in him. Even Rehab Room said ER was a 4/10 at best overall in a video and certainly not above a 5/10 in terms of face alone
5383f6dfecad04572f47e83b

nah dude looks fine IMO

better than lots of normies in relationships

foids hated him bc he was a supreme gentlemen and foids only like dumb brutes

can u link the video? would be nice

5383f6dfecad04572f47e83b

View attachment 1219261

nah dude looks fine IMO

better than lots of normies in relationships

foids hated him bc he was a supreme gentlemen and foids only like dumb brutes
To be fair he really looks ok in many pictures. Only thing that looks kinda bad is his side profile because he doesn’t have a Chad jaw. Foids hated him mostly because of his autism and gentle nature much more than his looks I believe

can u link the video? would be nice
Dude, I’ve watched so many Rehab Room videos I can’t remember which one it was from. He mentioned ER in one video and talked about his appearance briefly.

understandable :feelsokman:
Rehab Room is a great YouTuber though. Ever watch any of his videos? The old Incel TV videos on his old channel were great too, and many of them can be found reuploaded on the Bats15 channel

Rehab Room is a great YouTuber though. Ever watch any of his videos? The old Incel TV videos on his old channel were great too, and many of them can be found reuploaded on the Bats15 channel
yh I know. I watch him regulary. Been blackpilled for 4 years tho

yh I know. I watch him regulary. Been blackpilled for 4 years tho
Good to hear. Ever watch savvy guy? His videos aren’t as scientific as Rehab Room’s, but he’s relatable to hear talk about his struggles

Good to hear. Ever watch savvy guy? His videos aren’t as scientific as Rehab Room’s, but he’s relatable to hear talk about his struggles
yh i watched him too. I also watched renegade, but he sadly roped. May he be in a better place

yh i watched him too. I also watched renegade, but he sadly roped. May he be in a better place
Sounds like you’re familiar with the good channels out there

To be fair he really looks ok in many pictures. Only thing that looks kinda bad is his side profile because he doesn’t have a Chad jaw. Foids hated him mostly because of his autism and gentle nature much more than his looks I believe
I'm not sure if he was diagnosed with autism or ASD per se.

But he was certainly a gentleman.

I'm not sure if he was diagnosed with autism or ASD per se.
He quite obviously had Asperger’s aka level 1 autism by the looks of things, whether he was diagnosed or not.
But he was certainly a gentleman.
He was. Society turned him bad by ostracizing him and bullying him. He would have treated a girl very well had one given him an actual chance

yep, but im more into freemasonry and stuff like that. savvy was repeating the same shit over and over again.
Ok. Sometimes I just like to hear someone rant that I can relate to

kind of a dumbass tbh

He quite obviously had Asperger’s aka level 1 autism by the looks of things
never obvious tbh, without a formal diagnosis there's no point in selfdiagnosis and random speculation is even worse

selfdiagnosis is why everyone has a 'mental illness' nowadays
He was. Society turned him bad by ostracizing him and bullying him. He would have treated a girl very well had one given him an actual chance
he never turned bad

he brought justice

never obvious tbh, without a formal diagnosis there's no point in selfdiagnosis and random speculation is even worse

selfdiagnosis is why everyone has a 'mental illness' nowadays
There’s some truth to this. Too many people, especially foids, make up bs fake mental illnesses just to feel special and get sympathy. Still though, I do not believe he would have been so along if he was NT. He would have at least had a good friend group even if he didn’t have a gf.
he never turned bad

he brought justice
Many people treated him terribly, so they definitely weren’t innocent.

Elliot Rodger really never tried to get a girls number or didn’t even know how to try how can we assume he is an Incel he even mentioned in his manifesto that a blonde girl smiled at him most incels if any don’t get a girl to smile for them
i think he could of gotten laid if he wanted to but his ego kept him from doing so but he was also very short and boy looking for his age which probably made him act the way he did
he probably could of "raped" some drunk foid at that party if he didnt sperg out
i feel like that would probably be the only way he could of gotten laid but that still wouldnt of changed the fact that he was incel looking and short

but tbh the best case scenario for ER would of been betabuxxing and no one wants that
he wanted to be a chad that fucks hot blondes and that just ruined him
he was always surrounded by hot foids and chads
at the end of the day though he was just an incel who couldnt accept his fate
probably could of gotten laid if he tried but didnt want to
probably knew his chances of being rejected were always going to be high

he does have his female fans now but they are just doing it to be edgy and for the memes :foidSoy:

Last edited:
If he really was 5'9 then he was a fakecel mutt that only wanted mayo gigastacy