Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was anyone else here bullied by White chicks in school?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Not rejected, I mean actively bullied

I was

NBAYoungBoy

Id do things to them if they ever tried :feelsjuice:

i was bullied by @FuRed if that counts

Yeh, I remember this ugly thick built white foid used to call me a shitbag and threaten to thump me or kick me in the balls. I was a skinny and short late pubertycel.

I don’t like interacting with females

I hate white people

Few problems here and there.

not really bullied but they sure acted as if I was a child, as did most of the school anyways

They didn't bully because I didn't be real in their eyes, they didn't interact with me in any way

No. They just ignore me.

Once in jr high, yes.

Yes. In 4th grade one cumskin foid used to make fun of me for being autistic ethnic, i was also very fat in this period:feelsrope:

In terms of foids, I was only ever bullied by black foids.

I was bullied by a white midget in middle school though. :fuk:

Staceys used to act very lovey dovey to another bottom feeder I was kinda friends with when I was around but ignored him otherwise. Don't know if they wanted to hurt me or him specifically.

Not rejected, I mean actively bullied

I was
white bitches are cunts

the bullying I received from cumskin foids was far worse and racist than the bullying I got from normie boys

Nah, I'm not even afraid of White foids If that were to happen

yea, white women are evil. even moreso in highschool when whoremones and the social hierarchy come into play.

In elementary school, there was a very pale Castiza named "Gabriella". She bullied me along with a Black girl named "Lyric".

not really. They thought i was a creepy guy, so they just avoided me, but they would talk shit about me behind my back

Once in elementary school during recess I was playing kickball and up to kick and an older white girl kicked me in the ass while I wasn't looking. But other than that I was mainly just ignored because I didn't talk much and am not a chad.