Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was Ancient Egypt a negro civilization?

D

Dacel

Banned
-
Whats the real truth here?

I dont believe neither the Arabs nor the negro is capable of building a semi decent society, let alone such impressive monuments

I have an idea that whoever built that civilization went extinct somehow

Whats the real truth here?

I dont believe neither the Arabs nor the negro is capable of building those monuments, let alone building a semi decent society.

I have an idea that whoever built that civilization went extinct somehow
Idk but the kings and queens are all drawn white and I don’t think they knew about racism back then

Idk but the kings and queens are all drawn white and I don’t think they knew about racism back then
They arent white for sure either. I am not implying whites built egypt.

Maybe another race lived there before going extinct

They were the original Romans, Greeks, Minoans, Anglos, Goths, Muslims, Jews, Vikings, Phoenicians, Mongols, Egyptians, Portuguese, Aztecs, Spanish, Assyrians, Yamato, and Hans.

They were the original Romans, Greeks, Minoans, Anglos, Goths, Muslims, Jews, Vikings, Phoenicians, Mongols, Egyptians, Portuguese, Aztecs, Spanish, Assyrians, Yamato, and Hans.
neither the Arabs nor the negro is capable of building a semi decent society

This only applies to African Americans, by the way. Despite only having existed by definition since the 1600s, African Americans are responsible for every civilization that predates them.

it was nigger mixed with sand nigger

I thought Arabs invented maths and science
Arabs are goatfuckers who stole from the Persians and Indians. The numbers we use are Indian in origin but wrongly called "arab numbers"

Yes. The niggeros were the smartest and finest peoples alive until they were corrupted by whitey!

no we have genetic testing on mummies. egyptians had nothing in common with bantu niggers except occupying similar land which destroys muh environment cope

Das rite

Egyptians were and are part of the caucasian race. Though They don't conform to what Americans would consider white

They weren’t white, but I wouldn’t exactly say black either :feelsjuice: