Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory WarzoneMaxxing might be the ultimate GEOmaxx

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
If you think about it, most of the Chads are sent to the front where they get killed or mutilated, meanwhile foids stay behind with only dogs to fuck.
Plus their situation is very miserable, with shortages in basic necessities.
So where to WarMaxx right now?
I see two prime candidates.
1. Myanmar
The country is in a civil war since 2021, a military Junta has overtaken the country and since then the situation has become critical, often there is electricity for only 4 hours per day, unless you live in a high end condo with a generator.
Any foid that sees a foreigner there will see you as a ticket out of this hellhole, so you might leverage on this :feelsdevil:
2. Ukraine
Even "coach red pill" went warmaxxing in Ukraine, well he ended up in an Ukrainian torture prison, but it was all by his fault, he kept cliticising Jewlensky on his Youtube and now has to face the consequences, had stuck to just banging Ukrainians in exchange of some bread and water he would still be out.

Screenshot 2023 12 23 at 110729 in the morning

low inhibs me

No warzone for your face

Sexually frustrated men end up going completely insane. So they become violent.

Somebody here posted about how wars/conflicts have recruits because of this...Anybody who knows what I'm talking about lmk I have some NXO2 energy drink in the fridge for tomorrow

Sexually frustrated men end up going completely insane. So they become violent.

Somebody here posted about how wars/conflicts have recruits because of this...Anybody who knows what I'm talking about lmk I have some NXO2 energy drink in the fridge for tomorrow
Incels are treated as cannon fodder in war, so it is advisable to avoid ending up on the front at any cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back