Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Warning: Ultimate suifuel. Chadfish stood up Foid for 3 rd time And made her cry again in public. Roastie rage, video, audio included

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date

Strongly recommend listening to this. It sounds like a parody with really bad acting on her part. So much unnecessary cursing. The way the foid acts is like they are a long-time married couple when in reality she has never met him IRL. Its really unbelievable and entertaining. Didn't think someone could possibly be this lowIQ.

Cliffs: Honestly I think she is clinically mentally unwell

crying over imaginary chad :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
takes 1 iq of effort to string her along. don't even have to speak. how low is her self esteem?

Upon further reflection I think her mania (not to question as to whether or not Chad is real) is a kind of "lottery fever"....she can't believe she is talking to a legit high LMS male and will do whatever it takes to keep him. Just like people might do with large amounts of money. She has to string herself along in a matter of speaking.

Cliffs: This is the guy that used...I had to find who out for my own sanity. If it was someone so obvious fake or famous it wouldn't work.

5402f74eb6731883d7aff69e30c82fba.png

Last edited:
This is more sucidefuel then anything else, congrats OP you destroyed my will to live for the first time in a year :cryfeels:

these bitches are the same ones saying personality matters and that our personality sucks

It really is impossible for Chad to lose at life

How did
Strongly recommend listening to this. It sounds like a parody with really bad acting on her part. So much unnecessary cursing. The way the foid acts is like they are a long-time married couple when in reality she has never met him IRL. Its really unbelievable and entertaining. Didn't think someone could possibly be this lowIQ.

Cliffs: Honestly I think she is clinically mentally unwell

Upon further reflection I think her mania (not to question as to whether or not Chad is real) is a kind of "lottery fever"....she can't believe she is talking to a legit high LMS male and will do whatever it takes to keep him. Just like people might do with large amounts of money. She has to string herself along in a matter of speaking.

Cliffs: This is the guy that used...I had to find who out for my own sanity. If it was someone so obvious fake or famous it wouldn't work.

5402f74eb6731883d7aff69e30c82fba.png
you find that guy

jesus christ where the fuck is her chin

i admire you bro, i couldn't catfish for this long knowing foids would do anyhting for a chad while i rot. bless your heart, you're doing good work.

"you didnt seem like the guy to hurt someone"

what made her think so?Does @Reddit_is_for_cucks have such a good personality.

"you didnt seem like the guy to hurt someone"

what made her think so?Does @Reddit_is_for_cucks have such a good personality.
Lmao my personality is good as any other user on this form. In fact I am more hateful towards foids than most ppl.
“I didn’t seem like the guy to hurt her” she says after I stood her up 3 times prior to this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back