Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Warning: Ultimate suifuel. Chadfish stood up Foid for 3 rd time And made her cry again in public. Roastie rage, video, audio included

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Gonna be a long post boys but I have included audio clips to spice things up.
To clear things up this is the same foid I stood up last week who sworn to not see me again but here she is crying in a different bar lmao.

Last time she got stood up ( post the video if you saved it cuz it got taken down)

Alright so I planned a date with her cuz she kept asking me. When she got to the place I started ignoring her and wasting time. Here is how it went down

E7C0EF63 F68B 4665 9A4B 200CC6053F05
C0CD015B AA1A 4601 8ACA 0A1A748AEDF6
AB4FCF32 E120 4CC4 A605 6355A4318224
D1553B02 2663 4C1F A762 0F873D2C4D05
520A9161 A3B4 4338 89C9 B48F3478571A
0D1541CF F8D1 4584 85EF 3CFAA097FA1D

Two clips in the link below:

1. roastie crying video
2. When she called me crying and (20 min)

0:00 roastie rage
6:10 roastie starts crying
6:10 roastie starts crying
9:30 stillll wants to hang out wtf

12:16 she is done she hangs up
14:17 she calls chad again lol just can’t let chad go.
16:00 asks to go out again to be stood up for 3rd time lmao

if you manage to liste to whole audio give me feed back. I am planning to include more of these audios

Even after all this I managed to convince her to forgive me after talking to her for an hour. Let me know if you are interested in that convo

oh and even after all this raging and crying she still sent me nudes on snap

F54AF764 DD26 46B1 82B6 203E53F9F2EB

even sent me her address so I can come fuck her at 5am after making her cry for hours. Lmso apparently that’s the least I can do. Lucky I am just doing this for social experiment, could have been a wrong guy

Keep in mind this entire thing is her fault. She could have easily blocked me after I stood her up first but she is so greedy for chad that she will never let him go. She wants that chsdfish eye candy that she can show off to her friends and use to boost status

Attachments

• 9E7EC060-7277-4ACE-9693-6E260477937B.jpeg
    9E7EC060-7277-4ACE-9693-6E260477937B.jpeg
    421.7 KB · Views: 878
Last edited:
Foids would rather have a imaginary chad boyfriend and die alone than be in a 100km range of an incel.

BASED BASED BASED FUCK NON-VIRGINS

like fine wine well done

Is there a video of her face while she's crying? It would bring a spark of joy to my shriveled black heart.

Is there a video of her face while she's crying? It would bring a spark of joy to my shriveled black heart.

there was when I stood her up last week but it got taken down. And last week I also lost my phone so that video of her crying is gone forever unlesss someone saved it

Holy shit. Imagine a girl wanting to be with you so much that you can stand her up three times and she forgives you.

These glimpses into Chad's life are quite something. It's a completely different world.

Lol. Keep waiting for that chadfosh dumb smelly cunt.

Once again Chadpreet(@Reddit_is_for_cucks) shows off how holes are crazy for him.

OP you should be called our new saint

Suicide hanging 700x406

Lifefuel seeing that whore cry. Hope she spirals into deep depression and kills herself.

Suicidefuel knowing know foid would ever fucking text me like that. Yet alone even text me.

OP you should be called our new saint

She’s not even that attractive but thinks she deserves a prime Chad.

I just downloaded the final render mov. And her walking in the dark, crying as she says "I really didn't think u were the type to wanna hurt someone, but you really proved me wrong... u just keep hurting me all the time.."

WTF bitch?? What do you expect when you date a fuckboi chad?? He has so many thots that he can be picky and act like a cunt and still slay. If she actually dated some sub 6 they would be loyal as fuck cos they have no other options; sluts never learn.

It is truly satisfying to her this bitch whine about how chad hurt her. Good work OP.

I repurchased snxp and found a new chad so I'm going to try something more long term.

I nominate you for incel of the year this made me feel so fucking good

Holy shit. Imagine a girl wanting to be with you so much that you can stand her up three times and she forgives you.

These glimpses into Chad's life are quite something. It's a completely different world.

Foids would rather have a imaginary chad boyfriend and die alone than be in a 100km range of an incel.
jesus fucking christ, what has the world come to

I just downloaded the final render mov. And her walking in the dark, crying as she says "I really didn't think u were the type to wanna hurt someone, but you really proved me wrong... u just keep hurting me all the time.."

WTF bitch?? What do you expect when you date a fuckboi chad?? He has so many thots that he can be picky and act like a cunt and still slay. If she actually dated some sub 6 they would be loyal as fuck cos they have no other options; sluts never learn.

It is truly satisfying to her this bitch whine about how chad hurt her. Good work OP.

I repurchased snxp and found a new chad so I'm going to try something more long term.
What did you think about her raging during phone call

she is hot just looks ugly when crying

:feelskek:

taking nudes with the toilet next to her, very symbolic

also, im pretty sure she is trying to play this guy, whether he is really the chad or a chadfish, women can cry a river on demand, when she said she spent 3 hours alone at a bar i don't believe it, probably banged another chad who asked why are u cryin babe

holy shit these blackpills are extreme.

also jfl at you convincing girls your accent is german .

its hilarious how the call is the same as the texts. chadfish says like two words and she talks for just forever.

"ok"
"ok ok ok ok is that all that comes out of your mouth? I don't deserve this shit. I've been through a lot in my life. I'm having a shit time. I'm fucking done.
*fucking goes on forever.*

chadfish: "are you done now?"

JFL

meanwhile incels literally don't get a reply.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks you must have an AMAZING personality

it's. all. about. face.
chadpill should be common knowledge
Nah, they have their pick of Chads by now, they only chase slayers 0,1% or higher. They want their chads to be the whole packade (inc, edu, personaliteehere, etc)

holy shit these blackpills are extreme.

also jfl at you convincing girls your accent is german .

its hilarious how the call is the same as the texts. chadfish says like two words and she talks for just forever.

"ok"
"ok ok ok ok is that all that comes out of your mouth? I don't deserve this shit. I've been through a lot in my life. I'm having a shit time. I'm fucking done.
*fucking goes on forever.*

chadfish: "are you done now?"

JFL

meanwhile incels literally don't get a reply.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks you must have an AMAZING personality
It’s not even her. I have convinced 5 girls I talk to regular basis that I am German.
Planning to post a 1 hour convo with 3 different girl on phone where I make them laugh and flirt just to show everyone personality does not matter at slll

What did you think about her raging during phone call
Best lifefuel I've come across. Better than the Morocco decapitation video. Better than the r/chadfish subreddit. better than the sense of glee I experience when I stand up a slut from tinder.
i cannot describe my laughter at this recording. in particular the part at 6 min, she says "u do every single time,why? why? what did i do wrong.. i don't get it" then u go "oh my god babe please" then she starts crying.
she asks what she did wrong hngggg. the dumb thot says she is not like every other blonde haired bitch with big tits and a big ass. she says she is genuine and wants a relationship, and how she was sitting there alone with all the other guys wanting to talk to her. and how she felt shit cos "her man" never showed up.

for a moment as she talked about why won't u meet, I thought she was onto u chadfishing her. but no. she proves again that women are dumb around chad.

then at the end she asks starts talking about what ur doing tomorrow or something with the intention of meeting up again.
:feelskek: :feelskek:

btw your voice mogs me. you sound german or something, but you said you're a curry? explain that haha.

Edit: audio quality was good. looking forward to ur next one

Last edited:
fuck i want to be called daddy too
Bro thanks for your work for the incel community

Best lifefuel I've come across. Better than the Morocco decapitation video. Better than the r/chadfish subreddit. better than the sense of glee I experience when I stand up a slut from tinder.
i cannot describe my laughter at this recording. in particular the part at 6 min, she says "u do every single time,why? why? what did i do wrong.. i don't get it" then u go "oh my god babe please" then she starts crying.
she asks what she did wrong hngggg. the dumb thot says she is not like every other blonde haired bitch with big tits and a big ass. she says she is genuine and wants a relationship, and how she was sitting there alone with all the other guys wanting to talk to her. and how she felt shit cos "her man" never showed up.

for a moment as she talked about why won't u meet, I thought she was onto u chadfishing her. but no. she proves again that women are dumb around chad.

then at the end she asks starts talking about what ur doing tomorrow or something with the intention of meeting up again.
:feelskek: :feelskek:

btw your voice mogs me. you sound german or something, but you said you're a curry? explain that haha.

Thanks for this positive feedback. I’ll be including more of these audio clips where females are acting emotional/crying/stupid etc.

I wana be able to show everyone how chad can treat foids like shit and they still worship him.

Yea I have a hint of curry accent while my little brother doesn’t but he was also younger when he was learning English.

Standards of peace.
I said she was a 6/10, I’d fuck her in a heartbeat but I wouldn’t say she was super attractive. I like more natural looking girls, but I don’t really have an option since I’m not getting anything at all.

You're still ghosting this bitch? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: roasties are so godamn stupid

Thanks for this positive feedback. I’ll be including more of these audio clips where females are acting emotional/crying/stupid etc.

I wana be able to show everyone how chad can treat foids like shit and they still worship him.

Yea I have a hint of curry accent while my little brother doesn’t but he was also younger when he was learning English.
how do u go about talking on the phone? do you use the snapchat call function or give them your real number?

I always avoided it cos my voice is fucked as I have verbal dyspraxia and a pronounced lisp.

how do u go about talking on the phone? do you use the snapchat call function or give them your real number?

I always avoided it cos my voice is fucked as I have verbal dyspraxia and a pronounced lisp.
I use the Snapchat call function. Al the interaction happens on Snapchat

such suicidefuel
even if that bitch will kill herself it wont be enough lifefuel to cover the suicidefuel here......

not just any holes top tier foids chad gets top tier. :feelsbadman:

You are like what catfishman failed to be due to his own stupidity

God foids look and sound so unbearable to be around with.

Good thing you wasn't the wrong guy indeed, imagine a gang of "Syrian refugees" pulling this shit lol.

lold at farcry3 jfl

The difference in treatment is gigantic. It's only a fucking face! how stupid women are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back