Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Warning: Ultimate suifuel. Chadfish stood up Foid for 3 rd time And made her cry again in public. Roastie rage, video, audio included

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
J8o

Satan everytime an incel chadfishes a dumb foid.

Your doing gods work OP, thank you for another brutal realization of whats actually going on out there. Inceltear wont quote this, it shows how personality means nothing. Treat her like a pile of shit and she begs for more because you have good bones and hunter eyes.
Holy shit. Imagine a girl wanting to be with you so much that you can stand her up three times and she forgives you.

These glimpses into Chad's life are quite something. It's a completely different world.
This too, its so brutal knowing what the world is for chad. How can you be depressed when women are just dying for you to fuck them? Wtf

you should turn up as yourself, she may have a heart attack

She does look like a psycho tbh

catfishing bpd bitches since 1993

you should turn up as yourself, she may have a heart attack
No way, interacting with foids as a sub8 in 2019 is punishiable by death

wan mak cum in er eyes an brows. life sucks

You saving her as 'Cutie' ?

OP is a soy boy

She looks fine

Wow what a blackpill , I don’t know how you can keep taking this OP. A foid would never desire me like that , Chad has everything

Cucktears still hasn't screenshotted this shit because they will not touch it, brilliant work, foids truly are the meme gender
lold at farcry3 jfl

crying over imaginary chad :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
takes 1 iq of effort to string her along. don't even have to speak. how low is her self esteem?

Last edited:
LMAO you're doing Gods work keep this up and post more audio files i listened to it all lol

If you are a 10/10 then women behave like the needy betas that men tend to be.

Btw, what Chad did you use for this Chadfish? Can I see his pics?

If you are a 10/10 then women behave like the needy betas that men tend to be.

Btw, what Chad did you use for this Chadfish? Can I see his pics?
He uses brett maverick. They'll do anything for chad

crying over imaginary chad :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
takes 1 iq of effort to string her along. don't even have to speak. how low is her self esteem?
crazy shit really

Cucktears still hasn't screenshotted this shit because they will not touch it, brilliant work, foids truly are the meme gender
I don’t think they wil they never screen shot my chadfishpills

How do you do this that they never become suspicious?

Is there a video of her face while she's crying? It would bring a spark of joy to my shriveled black heart.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks
I want to see this, but I know for the sake of your safety and not getting doxxed you can't show it

Which Chad did you use this for this?

Bish is definitely crazy from that text. BPD or bipolar.

The type of bish to cut off your dick if you look at another girl.

That
Bish is definitely crazy from that text. BPD or bipolar.

The type of bish to cut off your dick if you look at another girl.

That’s litterly how all 12 girls text. They are all crazy for chad I guess.

7 of them have given me their address

Keep this up and you may go down as a saint

@Reddit_is_for_cucks

Lmao some bitch is on to you or some other chadfisher.

Brett fisher

It's from this post. Also lol height barely even matters in the tinder age. Face is enough.

My chadfish is his looks match what would you rate him out of 10

Is it the guy you use as chadfish photo? If not does your chadfish mog him?

His brother. Don't know his height. Point is I suspected Brett wasn't that tall. Like 5'8 - 5'11.

Explain?
Even tho chad is getting height mogged, he continues to mog the taller chadlite with his face

His brother. Don't know his height. Point is I suspected Brett wasn't that tall. Like 5'8 - 5'11.

Explain?
The guy is trying to heighmog him but gets brutally mogged by chads face and frame

Br
The guy is trying to heighmog him but gets brutally mogged by chads face and frame
ett is 6’3 his bro is 6’6 . It’s hard to ppl after after 6’2 unless you are a foot taller

Br
ett is 6’3 his bro is 6’6 . It’s hard to ppl after after 6’2 unless you are a footbtal
How have't they come across his videos on Youtube lol
foids dob't use internet besides top 3 social media apps. unless he goes viral on instagram memes no girl will know who he is

Save videos on something like youtube or other streaming sites that are easier and well known

christ the lust for chad cock knows no bounds

Ur accent in the call lmao

If you stood her up that many times she is honestly retarded not you realise you are catfishing her.
Also OP, why are you Chadfishing her just to beg her forgiveness on the phone? Makes absolutely no sense.

If you stood her up that many times she is honestly retarded not you realise you are catfishing her.
Also OP, why are you Chadfishing her just to beg her forgiveness on the phone? Makes absolutely no sense.
Just bored and wana see what I can get away with

Holy fucking lifefuel just imagine this prime stacys are crying over... wait for it...

AN INCEL :feelsgah: they wouldnt give a fuck if an incel kills himself in front of her but sell their soul for imaginary chad JFL
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Great work made my day hearing her cry and to see her suffer. :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back