Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Warlordmaxxing.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
The day of complete Western societal collapse may soon be coming buddy boyos!

While this may seem like a "bad thing" it could also be an opportunity for us :feelshehe:

You see, in post apocalyptic societies like Mad Max, Fallout, etc. the Wastelands are always governed by Warlords.

For example, look at this villain from Madmax: Fury Road.

Tumblr np356lvIyl1u62kxvo1 500

His name is Immortal Joe.

He leads a based army of fanatical followers riding cool-as-fuck vehicles armed with badass weaponry.

His people practically worship him, he controls all the resources in the area, and even has a harem of stacey foids:whatfeels:

In Fallout 4, you basically can become a warlord yourself through settlement building, which allows you to build up settlements which can attract settles and even generate income and resources for you. With mods, you can make them even better and more based.

In real life, warlords also exist in places such as Africa- where they often rise to power through a collapsed society.

This also happened in the past, in places like china which even has a designated period in its history called the warlord era.

In short, when society collapses, do what you can to become a warlord. You will have respect and pussy, and can do whatever you want. The will be especially easy for us American-cels:feelsYall:

gonna die then lol.

you need to be at the very top of IQ in order to be a warlord probably.

gonna die then lol.

you need to be at the very top of IQ in order to be a warlord probably.
Based on all the post apocalyptic movies I have watched and games I have played, I think I am good chico :feelsjuice:

Based on all the post apocalyptic movies I have watched and games I have played, I think I am good chico :feelsjuice:
mogger

you'd be chad then

but instead of the cels complaining on forums they'd be dead

skinned alive if caught
I shall make sure to be armed to the teeth with as many assault-rifles, shotguns, and grenades as I can find man :feelsYall:

Might want to brush up on survival skills and broaden your mental horizon beyond games or television though. :feelsthink::feelshmm:

The day of complete Western societal collapse may soon be coming buddy boyos!

While this may seem like a "bad thing" it could also be an opportunity for us :feelshehe:

You see, in post apocalyptic societies like Mad Max, Fallout, etc. the Wastelands are always governed by Warlords.

For example, look at this villain from Madmax: Fury Road.

View attachment 714384

His name is Immortal Joe.

He leads a based army of fanatical followers riding cool-as-fuck vehicles armed with badass weaponry.

His people practically worship him, he controls all the resources in the area, and even has a harem of stacey foids:whatfeels:

In Fallout 4, you basically can become a warlord yourself through settlement building, which allows you to build up settlements which can attract settles and even generate income and resources for you. With mods, you can make them even better and more based.

In real life, warlords also exist in places such as Africa- where they often rise to power through a collapsed society.

This also happened in the past, in places like china which even has a designated period in its history called the warlord era.

In short, when society collapses, do what you can to become a warlord. You will have respect and pussy, and can do whatever you want. The will be especially easy for us American-cels:feelsYall:
im just gonna start blasting n shiet in gta v, mang

It's nice to fantasize about but in reality being a warlord necessitates great charisma, social connectoins and physical attributes that bring fear and respect from other men. So basically gigachad.

The only way would be being warlord of a band of incels. But alas incels are too high inhib to form a band of marauders, most of us would just hide away in fear if society were to collapse.