Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Warhammer doesn't really like "casuals"?

Is this true?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I go in the Warhammer shop sometimes and... I always end up leaving empty-handed and with the staff thinking I'm a time waster XD

But this doesn't happen in the video game stores or the Magic shop or whatever... because they have more "casual" things! Sooooo many affordable, fun items including badges and keyrings and whatever else! Plus little booster packs, all the rest!

But in Warhammer... either I'm spending £30 on some miniatures that I also need to be able to paint, or I'm buying some really in-depth book!

Just something I was thinking about, about their business model / philosophy!

It's nice they have the video games and stuff. But it would just be nice to have more real world "trinkets" and so on!

They don't like poor people. They love rich teens, who will buy thousand dollar armies with their dad's credit card and then forget them in the closet.

I think you have to get Warhammer merch mostly from merch shops.
Next time tell them, that you are new and would like to try to paint a miniature in the shop.

But overal don't buy that overpriced crap tbh. If you want, I can help you getting into the hobby.

Vallejo or Army Painter paints. If you tell me your preferences in style and technique, I can tell you what exactly to get.
Miniatures depends on what topic you like. But I'd recommend Perry, Victrix or Northstar.
Rosemary and Co or DaVinci brushes. Material should be red sable or the newest gen red sable like synthetics.

Last edited:
I go in the Warhammer shop sometimes and... I always end up leaving empty-handed and with the staff thinking I'm a time waster XD

But this doesn't happen in the video game stores or the Magic shop or whatever... because they have more "casual" things! Sooooo many affordable, fun items including badges and keyrings and whatever else! Plus little booster packs, all the rest!

But in Warhammer... either I'm spending £30 on some miniatures that I also need to be able to paint, or I'm buying some really in-depth book!

Just something I was thinking about, about their business model / philosophy!

It's nice they have the video games and stuff. But it would just be nice to have more real world "trinkets" and so on!
Warhammer is cool as shit bro! Please share some pics of your stuff and your collections here:

We would love to see what you have :feelsokman:

They don't like poor people. They love rich teens, who will buy thousand dollar armies with their dad's credit card and then forget them in the closet.

I think you have to get Warhammer merch mostly from merch shops.
Next time tell them, that you are new and would like to try to paint a miniature in the shop.

But overal don't buy that overpriced crap tbh. If you want, I can help you getting into the hobby.

Vallejo or Army Painter paints. If you tell me your preferences in style and technique, I can tell you what exactly to get.
Miniatures depends on what topic you like. But I'd recommend Perry, Victrix or Northstar.
Rosemary and Co or DaVinci brushes. Material should be red sable or the newest gen red sable like synthetics.
Please share some pics of your stuff and your collections here bro: I also paint minis and have posted some pics of my work in this thread

Collectors MEGATHREAD. Post pictures of your items and objects here

Collecting is my biggest cope and i know many incels are into this. Call it an incel trait maybe? This thread is for posting pictures of our stuff from our collections. Whatever you collect post picures of it here. This will be a glorious place of pics with fine stuff from our vaults. I have met...
incels.is
incels.is

We would love to see what you have

just be shoplifter (JBS) theory

I've always kinda been into the lore, so I should read into it more to cope.