Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News War between NATO & Russia is imminent, according to secret German Armed Forces document

Gnosiscel

Gnosiscel

ADONISSSSSSSSS.
★★★★★

War between NATO & Russia is imminent, according to secret German Armed Forces document — Bild​

The New Voice of Ukraine
Mon, January 15, 2024 at 9:35 AM GMT+1·2 min read

Army of Germany

A major armed conflict between NATO and Russia is imminent if a secret document from the German Armed Forces is to be believed, with Russia invading NATO’s Baltic states as early as July.
The German Armed Forces (Bundeswehr) are preparing for a potential hybrid attack by Russia on NATO's eastern flank this February, reported Bild.
An escalation between NATO and Russia is expected as early as February, a Bild source said, referencing a secret Bundeswehr document.

The confidential document details how a conflict between Russia and NATO might arise, with events unfolding month by month. The culmination involves deployment of hundreds of thousands of NATO soldiers and the start of war in the summer of 2025.
The Bild story builds a scenario for war that focuses on security and avoids specifics regarding the number and movement of NATO troops. The Bundeswehr’s “Defense Alliance 2023” scenario predicts that Russian mobilization will begin in February 2024, followed by a Spring offensive in Ukraine and an attack on the Baltic countries in July. Cyberattacks and other forms of hybrid warfare are expected.

Tensions could peak in October with Russia moving troops and missiles to Kaliningrad (a Russian exclave in Poland — ed.).
“Border conflicts” and “unrests with numerous casualties” are possible in the “Suwalki corridor” (the small corridor between Belarus and Kaliningrad that lies along the Polish-Lithuanian border — ed.) in December. 2024. Russia could repeat its 2014 invasion of Ukraine on NATO territory with Belarusian support, after the U.S. elections, when the United States might become leaderless.
The scenario ends 30 days after “D-Day,” when NATO, including the Bundeswehr, deploys significant military forces to the eastern flank. However, whether NATO will be able to contain Russia remains an open question in the scenario.

Nothing will ever happen

Time to leave europe because there will be a draft

Nothing will ever happen
Its definitively happening this time, we are living during the end times. War in Gaza and war in Ukraine didnt happen either?

:yes: Andrew Tate and other redpill coaches were training the masses recently for such an ordeal, now it is time to see how effective hustling and grinding will turn out to be in the trenches.

ovER for me. I live in the baltics.

it's either die at a pointless war or die through the nanotech inside your body (if you got vaxxxed or used PVC test) or become a "lucky" cyborg transhuman that will be serving kikes forever with euthanized brain by the super AI or move to some amazonia and try to not get eaten by wild animals. Your choice goyim.

with Russia invading NATO’s Baltic states as early as July.
oh, so just schizo nonsense to bulk up the military funding huh. Every Western/NATO general knows that Russia isn't going to intentionally draw them into an armed conflict.

Modern war is just drones and missile strikes no Boots on the ground so only time people are gonna die is in russia ukraine pakistan or any sand nigger country fr

:yes: Andrew Tate and other redpill coaches were training the masses recently for such an ordeal
Do you have proof ? Provide links and evidence

Nothing will ever happen
This. NATO is too scared of Russia and Russia has no desire to expand west due to shit demographics. The middle east is a far more likely source of conflict.

it will be really disgusting if they only draft men tbh, so much for equality when one gender dont even have option for their life

NATO is already at war with Russia in case you haven't noticed

ovER for me. I live in the baltics.
Me too, but i will rather die than move to western-european shithole, where everyone is an extrovert and everyone lowinhibmogs me. I wont bear life like this.

it will be really disgusting if they only draft men tbh, so much for equality when one gender dont even have option for their life
There is nowhERe to leave. Better to die than live in some shithole, like jewSA or jewstralia, where everyone lowinhobmogs you.

This is bullshit, Russia can't even beat Ukraine lol.

Its definitively happening this time, we are living during the end times. War in Gaza and war in Ukraine didnt happen either?
I hope the demiurge comes soon fuck fucking fuck foids fuck this world

oh, so just schizo nonsense to bulk up the military funding huh. Every Western/NATO general knows that Russia isn't going to intentionally draw them into an armed conflict.
Russia plus china plus india= bye bye nato. Nato= only cucktractors will fight

I'm really hoping that the nukes start flying and end soyciety for good. Let it burn.

World war 3 will ultimately happen for de-population purposes.

Russia doesn't want the war, it's the Jews and their slave countries US and EU who keep pushing it.

World war 3 will ultimately happen for de-population purposes.
look at global birthrates, it's declining naturally, the only exception is Africa

European foids will refugee to America and get FUCKED & STRETCHED by chad and tyrone while their men die in the battlefield and rot :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: