Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Wanting Islam is the most retarded thing I've seen from this forum.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
You really think a system like that won't have the leaders having 5 wives and 30 harem members? Why do you think so many groups join the Taliban or other violent groups in the Middle East on the promise of a reward of virgins in the afterlife? "Oh but they beat their women bro, based" that's just you getting off the women being harmed again, not a legit reason to want a sharia system. Muslims leaders are some of the most sexually degenerate people out there.

Christianity is more based than Islam because it has more points on monogamy, but all religions are fucked because they will naturally be liberalized and turned to shit. It’s happening with Islam and it happened to Christianity a while ago.

You don’t need to adopt a religion to beat women or let them not vote, you just need to put them as tenants into your government.

it’s no secret though Islamic scholars and christian scholars are all frauds though. Popes and imams would constantly have orgies and parties and would be corrupt as can be. Current imams are all Israel kneeling cuckolds as are current priests

Most people think that Sharia law and honor killings will help keep women on track. JFL. Even islam is cucked now. Foids from Middle Eastern countries are migrating to the West and hooking up with white men. And all the Muslim men have nothing to fuck except goats and camels.

And obviously white women don't want them. I've seen more white women with ricecels and curries in Canada than I've seen them with Middle Eastern men.

There are points in islam like men getting the money in a divorce, punishments for women for cheating or straying, no whoring around, also there are no harem members or any kinda of slutting. Tradional islam marriage system would be great.

The topic is not about wanting Islam anymore. Islamic domination of the West is inevitable. Due to feminism, uncontrolled mass immigration and increased left-wing support, Islam will soon (next 50-100 years) concur Europe and the US. And it's simply all because of birth rates. Muslim families have on average a birth rate of ~3 children per woman, contrasting to Western women's ~1.5 children per family. So either start embracing Islam or keep denying the harsh reality.

The topic is not about wanting Islam anymore. Islamic domination of the West is inevitable. Due to feminism, uncontrolled mass immigration and increased left-wing support, Islam will soon (next 50-100 years) concur Europe and the US. And it's simply all because of birth rates. Muslim families have on average a birth rate of ~3 children per woman, contrasting to Western women's ~1.5 children per family. So either start embracing Islam or keep denying the harsh reality.
As if those muslim children will stay traditional instead of just joining western degeneracy.

As if those muslim children will stay traditional instead of just joining western degeneracy.
Cope if you think they do. They really do not... Some of course do, but the majority does not.

Birth rates plummet among second and third generation muslim families in the west, you greatly underestimate the detrimental impact work and education have on womens fertility.

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

Amen brother we need CHRIST!!!

That doesn't mean anything, Child birth is related to development, which middle east lacks.

We need some sort of system that people can believe in, religion or otherwise.
Christ Jesus is the only way! Bro please dont rope you are hellbound if you commit that sinful deed. Become a winner and inherit the kingdom of Heaven!

Cope if you think they do. They really do not... Some of course do, but the majority does not.
The Jews want hardcore islamists flooding into Europe hmmmm yes.

the direct opposite. Jews want a mixed race population with no religion or cultural values. Islam won’t be anything. It will be exactly like Christianity. think about it logically, genuinely. Why would the Jewish people throwing Muslims into Europe want them to stay Islamic? They don’t.

Christ Jesus is the only way! Bro please dont rope you are hellbound if you commit that sinful deed. Become a winner and inherit the kingdom of Heaven!
Jesus should get revived already and actually fix stuff up, it's high time.

That's what christians 1.7k years ago said.
And that was a non biblical prediction. We are in the Last Days. Once the 3rd world becomes “westernized”, the world will have fallen to Satan. The prophets said that between 2016-2019, only 50 people made it to Heaven, excluding children.

And that was a non biblical prediction. We are in the Last Days. Once the 3rd world becomes “westernized”, the world will have fallen to Satan. The prophets said that between 2016-2019, only 50 people made it to Heaven, excluding children.
That's really bleak and sad if 99.9% of humans end up with crap afterlife.

Also saying that there are prophets beside jesus sounds really like a delusion, why weren't they mentioned in the bible?
Not to mention, all the prophets which were revealed to be false

Last edited:
That's really bleak and sad if 99.9% of humans end up with crap afterlife.

Also saying that there are prophets beside jesus sounds really like a delusion, why weren't they mentioned in the bible?
Its very sad. 1.2 billion souls perished, 50 made it. 1 in a 24 million.
There were prophets before Jesus, and the Bible says there will be prophets after him. Itw very hard to find a true prophet tho. The Bible warns us of false prophets lying and twisting the Word for their own gain. However; there are real prophets alive today.

Also why is no clear date
There were prophets before Jesus, and the Bible says there will be prophets after him. Itw very hard to find a true prophet tho. The Bible warns us of false prophets lying and twisting the Word for their own gain. However; there are real prophets alive today.
So in short it's pretty hopeless to get through the whole filter and there are fake prophets everywhere, which can't be discerned at all. And to top it all off, writing the date into the bible for the revivlal was too difficult, rather we have to bet on prophets which can be fake. That is some ultra high gamble for some salvation.

the direct opposite. Jews want a mixed race population with no religion or cultural values. Islam won’t be anything. It will be exactly like Christianity. think about it logically, genuinely. Why would the Jewish people throwing Muslims into Europe want them to stay Islamic? They don’t.
Cant tell if srs or not lmao
If srs: believing that jews control the world is just a baseless belief XD

You really think a system like that won't have the leaders having 5 wives and 30 harem members? Why do you think so many groups join the Taliban or other violent groups in the Middle East on the promise of a reward of virgins in the afterlife? "Oh but they beat their women bro, based" that's just you getting off the women being harmed again, not a legit reason to want a sharia system. Muslims leaders are some of the most sexually degenerate people out there.
:soy: @Made in Heaven

Cant tell if srs or not lmao
If srs: believing that jews control the world is just a baseless belief XD

not on PC so I can’t link video directly but here’s the post containing them. Even if you don’t believe Jews are behind it, Israel is behind the wars in the Middle East. Wars in the Middle East is creating mass Muslim migration to Europe, who’s Israel controlled by??

The only thing that is inevitable is the liberalization of islam and spread of feminism globally. Feminism and liberalism are a byproduct of human and technological development.

The majority of muslims turn into degenerates when they live in the west

You really think a system like that won't have the leaders having 5 wives and 30 harem members?

Yes, because that is not the norm.

Why do you think so many groups join the Taliban or other violent groups in the Middle East on the promise of a reward of virgins in the afterlife? "Oh but they beat their women bro, based" that's just you getting off the women being harmed again, not a legit reason to want a sharia system.

They join for many reasons, that is jsut one of them. And God rewarding men in paradise for such a sacrifice is fine.

Muslims leaders are some of the most sexually degenerate people out there.

leaders don't represent their followers in the modern world. Or are you a faggot because your leader promotes LGBT?
Most people think that Sharia law and honor killings will help keep women on track. JFL. Even islam is cucked now

Because it does keep them in line, and Islamic lands are barely cucked. What you see of diaspora doesn't mean much, especially considering many diaspora muslims are also very fundamental if you actually pay attention.

Foids from Middle Eastern countries are migrating to the West and hooking up with white men.

Source?

And all the Muslim men have nothing to fuck except goats and camels.

It's eurofags doing that

EUjqT8NXQAAnCxD.jpg

And obviously white women don't want them. I've seen more white women with ricecels and curries in Canada than I've seen them with Middle Eastern men.
I could list at least 5 middle eastern men with white women. And the only reason you don't "see" middle eastern men with white women is because many look white, such as myself. No one can tell I'm Iraqi until I tell them my name
Not to mention many of the white converts, who in turn end up having more white muslim babies. Abdulraheem Green is one example, man has 10 kids
. Jews want a mixed race population with no religion or cultural values. Islam won’t be anything. It will be exactly like Christianity. think about it logically, genuinely. Why would the Jewish people throwing Muslims into Europe want them to stay Islamic? They don’t.
If they wanted to achieve that, they would try to degenerate the heart of the islamic world, which they can't do

Last edited:
Christianity is more based than Islam because it has more points on monogamy, but all religions are fucked because they will naturally be liberalized and turned to shit. It’s happening with Islam and it happened to Christianity a while ago.

You don’t need to adopt a religion to beat women or let them not vote, you just need to put them as tenants into your government.

it’s no secret though Islamic scholars and christian scholars are all frauds though. Popes and imams would constantly have orgies and parties and would be corrupt as can be. Current imams are all Israel kneeling cuckolds as are current priests
Monogamy isn't biblical. Also, I know about popes, but I think you are confusing Imams with sultans. Iran is one of the few Islamic places in the world in history where the imams actually control the country (Veto power and supreme leadermaxxxing), but they are shia (while most muslims are sunni).

Also why is no clear date

So in short it's pretty hopeless to get through the whole filter and there are fake prophets everywhere, which can't be discerned at all. And to top it all off, writing the date into the bible for the revivlal was too difficult, rather we have to bet on prophets which can be fake. That is some ultra high gamble for some salvation.
I have the impression werty is being deceived.There are saints who have had visions and apparitions have happened(see the various apparitions of our christ mother in the last 100 years),but i struggle to call them prophets.So does the holy church who usually never says if a certain apparition/vision truly came from heaven.One should always doubt visions,apparitions and the like since the devil is well know for using such methods to deceive man(he has even appeared to man as jesus)Also jesus said this on his second coming to earth.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

if only god knows it till the second coming,then how come a prophet will know?

Also we don't have to bet on any prophets for our salvation.Christ has revealed all the we need to become living saints.All that we need is to follow the church(the oldest living intuition in the entire world and the only institution blessed by god himself Matthew 16:18),and to follow god to be saved.

The majority of muslims turn into degenerates when they live in the west

There are two generations of muslim immigration in my country.

The Arab muslims and then the Curry / Asian muslims.

I came from the Arab muslim generation in the 70s/80s, my grandparents came here and I was born here along with my parents. No Arab muslim can speak Arabic any more, same with the Greeks and Italians that came here around the same time. We have essentially become part of the Western degeneracy, especially our women.

Now the Curry / Asian muslims came here recently, most of them aren't born here. A lot of them still hold their traditional values of their homeland. But as soon as the kids are born here, they immediately fall to degeneracy, not even one fucking generation.

Monogamy isn't biblical. Also, I know about popes, but I think you are confusing Imams with sultans. Iran is one of the few Islamic places in the world in history where the imams actually control the country (Veto power and supreme leadermaxxxing), but they are shia (while most muslims are sunni).
Absolute nonsense.

"And the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two but one flesh."
Mark 10:18

marriage is seen as a unity between one man and one women.

1 corinthians 7:2
"But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband."

self explanatory.

here are more quotes if you don't believe me.

Eitherway,the holy catholic church has always condemned polygamy.lies shall never enter the catechism.

Absolute nonsense.

"And the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two but one flesh."
Mark 10:18

marriage is seen as a unity between one man and one women.

1 corinthians 7:2
"But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband."

self explanatory.

here are more quotes if you don't believe me.

Eitherway,the holy catholic church has always condemned polygamy.lies shall never enter the catechism.
Ah thanks, the first one doesn't work because that can be said for each marriage, and that a man can marry only one woman at each marriage. The second one supports monogamy though, thanks for sharing that.

I was skeptical because in Judaism we are allowed as many wives as we want (though almost no one has more than one these days)

Ah thanks, the first one doesn't work because that can be said for each marriage, and that a man can marry only one woman at each marriage. The second one supports monogamy though, thanks for sharing that.

I was skeptical because in Judaism we are allowed as many wives as we want (though almost no one has more than one these days)
is it true that there are more jewish women then jewish man?That doesn't matter much if they are degenerates,but it might be good for a betabuxxer who wants to snatch a virgin wife who is too afraid of going against her parents. Eitherway the union is invalid.

is it true that there are more jewish women then jewish man?That doesn't matter much if they are degenerates,but it might be good for a betabuxxer who wants to snatch a virgin wife who is too afraid of going against her parents. Eitherway the union is invalid.
They aren't virgin, and I refuse to be a beta buck cuck. I worked too hard in my life to be someone's bank account.

Yinon plan to displace Muslims from the middle east & Kalergi plan to race mix everyone.
Yeah. The entire plan of Jews is to mix everything up so national and cultural (religious) ties evaporate.

They aren't virgin, and I refuse to be a beta buck cuck. I worked too hard in my life to be someone's bank account.
you can easily marry a qt catholic pinay girl.I mean at least you seem to imply that you are doing pretty well financially.if you are white,and have some money then you can easily get a girl there.If she fucks up the marriage(obvisouly make her sign a prenup and never make retarded purchases like buying a house or something of the sort),then you can easily find another girl.wish i had enough money to go to the philippines and get married.Still amazing that i will die alone.

I agree, they are based but too Chaddy (woman hoarder) for my purpose,so I don'tsupport them.

Yeah. The entire plan of Jews is to mix everything up so national and cultural (religious) ties evaporate.
I wonder what the endgame is here though.
Lower intelligence & looks en masse for an easier time keeping the slaves in line & worship their white skin?

Lack of bonds leading to less unity & therefore less likely to get an uprising against Jews?

If anything they're digging their own grave bringing the third world in & fucking over the ones preventing their extinction.

I wonder what the endgame is here though.
Lower intelligence & looks en masse for an easier time keeping the slaves in line & worship their white skin?

Lack of bonds leading to less unity & therefore less likely to get an uprising against Jews?

If anything they're digging their own grave bringing the third world in & fucking over the ones preventing their extinction.
Just to have a population muddied by gene mixing that has no ties to anything or anyone so it’s easier to control them because LOW IQ and look the same and nobody is able to group together.

Just to have a population muddied by gene mixing that has no ties to anything or anyone so it’s easier to control them because LOW IQ and look the same and nobody is able to group together.
It's working too, scary.

you can easily marry a qt catholic pinay girl.I mean at least you seem to imply that you are doing pretty well financially.if you are white,and have some money then you can easily get a girl there.If she fucks up the marriage(obvisouly make her sign a prenup and never make retarded purchases like buying a house or something of the sort),then you can easily find another girl.wish i had enough money to go to the philippines and get married.Still amazing that i will die alone.
No, I'm a religious Jew and can only marry a Jewish woman. The Jewish women are whores. The Rabbi came over few weeks ago (I didn't do an update thread) and said he wanted me to marry his daughter to me, but when she saw my face she rejected. She is the only girl who I knew was a virgin and now it is forever over, all the other girls in the synagogue have been riding the Chadstein carousal. I refuse to beta bucks, especially to those whores that rejected me before. Beta buck cucking isn't ascension, it is cucked, it is no different from using a prostitute.

No, I'm a religious Jew and can only marry a Jewish woman. The Jewish women are whores. The Rabbi came over few weeks ago (I didn't do an update thread) and said he wanted me to marry his daughter to me, but when she saw my face she rejected. She is the only girl who I knew was a virgin and now it is forever over, all the other girls in the synagogue have been riding the Chadstein carousal. I refuse to beta bucks, especially to those whores that rejected me before. Beta buck cucking isn't ascension, it is cucked, it is no different from using a prostitute.
brutal.did the rabbi try anything after his daughter rejected you?

I’m torn between Christianity and Paganism but even elements of Islam are tugging at me.

brutal.did the rabbi try anything after his daughter rejected you?
We had a meeting in the synagogue with many people present and I got exposed for my views publicly. I will probably make a post about it.

exposed?shit just don't dox yourself.
yeah have to be careful, that's why I haven't made the post yet. I have to let things die down in real life first.