Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Wanting Islam is the most retarded thing I've seen from this forum.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
All religion is tera cope

I have the impression werty is being deceived.There are saints who have had visions and apparitions have happened(see the various apparitions of our christ mother in the last 100 years),but i struggle to call them prophets.So does the holy church who usually never says if a certain apparition/vision truly came from heaven.One should always doubt visions,apparitions and the like since the devil is well know for using such methods to deceive man(he has even appeared to man as jesus)Also jesus said this on his second coming to earth.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

if only god knows it till the second coming,then how come a prophet will know?

Also we don't have to bet on any prophets for our salvation.Christ has revealed all the we need to become living saints.All that we need is to follow the church(the oldest living intuition in the entire world and the only institution blessed by god himself Matthew 16:18),and to follow god to be saved.
I never said the prophets knew the day and time. I just said prophets speak to God and know how many souls have entered the Kingdom of Heaven
Also arent you a catholic @Billowel

You really think a system like that won't have the leaders having 5 wives and 30 harem members? Why do you think so many groups join the Taliban or other violent groups in the Middle East on the promise of a reward of virgins in the afterlife? "Oh but they beat their women bro, based" that's just you getting off the women being harmed again, not a legit reason to want a sharia system. Muslims leaders are some of the most sexually degenerate people out there.
Yeah, that's why I want the intermediate,aka the monogamy.

Tbh the poligamous system is shitty indeed. If there was extreme war going on, it could work, but not under normal circumstances.

What we really need is Orthodox Judaism.

You really think a system like that won't have the leaders having 5 wives and 30 harem members? Why do you think so many groups join the Taliban or other violent groups in the Middle East on the promise of a reward of virgins in the afterlife? "Oh but they beat their women bro, based" that's just you getting off the women being harmed again, not a legit reason to want a sharia system. Muslims leaders are some of the most sexually degenerate people out there.

Ok so you are fine with a jew-ran system?
Not any system will satisfy all, there are pros and contras, but for me anything is better as being under jew rule.

Shudra bull max is new religions

Shudra bull max is new religions

Popes and imams would constantly have orgies and parties and would be corrupt as can be. Current imams are all Israel kneeling cuckolds as are current priests
High iq. I bet they have orgies together with prepubescent kids.