Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Ethnicels in the West blaming their race should maybe just...

That is an assumptions without any evidence whatsoever. Olive-skinned people did not live in Europe at that time. There is no evidence to it. They came in here later on. Before that, white people lived here. Stop spreading disinformation.
They've examined the DNA of hundreds of skeltons dating from the neolthic period, in Germany, Sweden, British Isles, all of central europe, and the group most closely related to all of them are modern day sardinians, who are meds.

They've examined the DNA of hundreds of skeltons dating from the neolthic period, in Germany, Sweden, British Isles, all of central europe, and the group most closely related to all of them are modern day sardinians, who are meds.

Or the actual origin of all people there are just white and none of them were Mediterranean.

then lets just pretend sexpats don't exist, either.

Hes a racecoping moron. White men have done serious damage to SEA countries and have contributed nothing in terms of value to those countries. Meanwhile ethnic men wageslave in the west and pay taxes, etc while remaining incels.

Or the actual origin of all people there are just white and none of them were Mediterranean.
The meds were farmers from Anatolia who replaced the stone age hunter gatherers:

Then tall CHAD horsemen from the steppe invaded europe and replaced the meds

I'm all for my eurobrothers expelling nonwhites, retaking constantinople, driving the turks out of Anatolia...Just I also so far trust what the ancient dna is saying

Even if a jew, David Reich,
Download

is heading the research

Last edited:
Sandcels are only in the West because the US keeps destroying their countries.

View attachment 309795
First fair point in this entire thread. All I can say is that (a) it's really an exception rather than the norm and (b) shit like this only happens in the name of Israel; most actual Westerners oppose these things.
then lets just pretend sexpats don't exist, either.
They do. But they're a very small group. I oppose the practice as we should all stick to our groups.
in an ideal world, I would have any white that stole an ethnic female publicly shot. It's very unfair that ethnic males have no one to turn to, because not even our own women want us.
Kek. People like you disgust me. "Yes I'm invading the country and I'll kill the natives if they take anything I declare to be mine."

Know what solves your problem? Go back to where you're from. No Whites there. But you won't do that because you're a lazy parasitic faggot who likes to blame their patheticness on people that didn't even ask you to be where you are.
Even if a jew, David Reich,
download.jpg

is heading the research
So, discredited.

Last edited:
First fair point in this entire thread.
Not sure I by that. These nonwhites have access to social media, and can see how much better things are in the west, qaulity of life... They'll want to move there regardless of whether there own countries at war or in peace, cuz they know there country is a shithole. It was a shithole before america dropped bombs..

My sleeping pill is making me disroriented

It was a shithole before america dropped bombs..
Yes. But it was less of a shithole than it is now. Look at Iran as a major example. High IQ Persians, decent country, had its shit together quite well, both before and after the Islamic invasion. But the Jews want them dead hence so does their (((ally))) the US. And now you have Zogged Trump stomping Iran into ground with sanctions and God knows what else. Iran's going down. And why? Because they didn't please Israel.

James NT wasn’t bad looking to begin with and he was tall AND he was tan. Nothing white about it. You just prove my point further. The guy was olive skinned, not white skinned.
He looks like a tanned white guy now that he got a rhino. Without having become less Arab/Jew looking, he would have got nothing in asian countries. Imagine coping so hard that you think race is limited to skin tone

He looks like a tanned white guy now that he got a rhino. Without having become less Arab/Jew looking, he would have got nothing in asian countries
No, he looks med. further proving my point the best thing you can go for in skin color is not white, but olive/tan. Pale skinned people are fucked and on lowest SMV level by far. Nobody in stats wants to make the distinction between pale and tan and regular white, though. Also blonde fully is really bad for SMV as well (blonde pubes especially if you ever get your pants off)

High IQ Persians
Original persians were Aryans from the steppe, who invaded the iranian platau, killed the men, mixed with the women, and now these "PERSIANS" look like sandapes.

Aryans invaded both europe and Iran

Last edited:
Original persians were Aryans from the steppe, who invaded the iranian platau, killed the men, mixed with the women, and now these "PERSIANS" look like sandapes.
I bet you got that from one of those Jewish historians again.

Also blonde fully is really bad for SMV as well
It also kills my potential for a good beard. :feelsrope:

Both are invaders. I always say, that white people should actually come back to Europe. But now everything is just all over the place.
Osmosismaxxxing
Also, legal immigration is not invasion, that is a low iq thing to say.

Osmosismaxxxing
Also, legal immigration is not invasion, that is a low iq thing to say.
Wrong. Jewish globohomo-enforced (((legal])) mass immigration is definitely an invasion.

... go back.

I mean, imagine invading a White country and then complaining there's too many White men taking the women. What the *fuck* are you expecting?

It's crazy just how common this sentiment is on .co. Muh whitey this, muh whitey that. If you don't like Whites, fuck off then, it's that simple. And if you're a self-hating White saying this, you can't fuck off to where you're from, but you can still jump off a bridge.

I'll leave this here.
View attachment 309762
Dunno if you're altrightcel, but most indians, ricecels don't know native language ( unless they learn ) so they only have looks like their relatives in homelands. But at same time to small degree you're right. Curryman from us would mog financially curries living there. And i read on aznidentity story of us korean which returned to korea and was seemingly happy.

Aryans invaded both europe and Iran
That's incorrect, the Persians are an Iranian group from the Fars province of Iran. Aryans are Indo Iranian people that originate from Central Asia. You are mixxing that with Indo-European.
Modern Iranians have J2 paternal haplogroup mostly, but if what you said was true, they would have R1A paternal haplogroup.
Modern Europeans are mixtures of different indo european groups than aryans (who are only indo iranian) with the native peoples of wherever they are in Europe.
Dunno if you're altrightcel, but most indians, ricecels don't know native language ( unless they learn ) so they only have looks like their relatives in homelands. But at same time to small degree you're right. Curryman from us would mog financially curries living there. And i read on aznidentity story of us korean which returned to korea and was seemingly happy.
If you are an on this forum, your looks won't do you any favours.

No, he looks med. further proving my point the best thing you can go for in skin color is not white, but olive/tan. Pale skinned people are fucked and on lowest SMV level by far. Nobody in stats wants to make the distinction between pale and tan and regular white, though. Also blonde fully is really bad for SMV as well (blonde pubes especially if you ever get your pants off)
He doesn’t look fucking med. Meds don’t look any different from Arabs. He looks Eastern European. What “der ahll neegerz too me” stormfags and many hardcore ethnic racecopers alike fail to understand is that what ultimately matters is your facial features when it comes to what race you pass as, barring blacks. Many South Euros have a skin tone that isn’t far off from a typical Anglo. However, the reason they don’t look like Anglos is because they have ethnic facial features. James is a prime example of this, all it took was simple fixing of a prominent nose bridge and he went from Allahu Akbar to Cyka Blyat.

Just 80 more years and we won't hear their nonesense anymore. This is the last whiney breath of a dying race
:lul:
altrightcels vs anti white supremanctistscels

FIGHT !!!

That's incorrect, the Persians are an Iranian group from the Fars province of Iran. Aryans are Indo Iranian people that originate from Central Asia. You are mixxing that with Indo-European.
Modern Iranians have J2 paternal haplogroup mostly, but if what you said was true, they would have R1A paternal haplogroup.
Modern Europeans are mixtures of different indo european groups than aryans (who are only indo iranian) with the native peoples of wherever they are in Europe.
I'm too spaced out to counter what your saying

He doesn’t look fucking med. Meds don’t look any different from Arabs. He looks Eastern European. What “der ahll neegerz too me” stormfags and many hardcore ethnic racecopers alike fail to understand is that what ultimately matters is your facial features when it comes to what race you pass as, barring blacks. Many South Euros have a skin tone that isn’t far off from a typical Anglo. However, the reason they don’t look like Anglos is because they have ethnic facial features. James is a prime example of this, all it took was simple fixing of a prominent nose bridge and he went from Allahu Akbar to Cyka Blyat.
Yeah but he’s not white. He does not have pale white skin, he has tan olive skin. He does not have the facial features anglos have, he has the facial features south/Eastern Europeans have, which is an entirely different subcategory. Stop grouping together races. There are main races then there’s hundreds of little sub races for every race that all look wayyyy different. Race grouping and destroying sub racial categories is Jewish agenda shit

Your anglo saxon racism is astonished. It's shame you maked term 'white' putting all europeans in it and making all non europeans hating 'white people'. Plus most meds looks different than arabs like this girl

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxAE1k_f6iYe5gXRdLxk7BQ

It's also amazing that your kind think that meds are subhuman arabs and slavs are subhuman asiatics while you think that ancient romans were your's ancestors, despite they were medditarean. Even most witcher 'netflix' were just anglos.

Yes, we all know that you have a hate boner for white people, we get it. But once again. Most white people are not even interested in this kind of stuff.
The IQ tests must really be true. How can you say whites are fakecel when you also try to say we are going extinct? Are white men chads or are we a dying race? We’re more incel than any ethnic. Look at the birth rates

No. "Legally" means it's within the scope of the law outlined by decades of Jewish globohomo agenda. It means nothing to me.
Keep coping by blaming Jews, when it's actually whites that made all this degenerate shit up.

I'm too spaced out to counter what your saying
trucel trait

Yeah but he’s not white. He does not have pale white skin, he has tan olive skin. He does not have the facial features anglos have, he has the facial features south/Eastern Europeans have, which is an entirely different subcategory. Stop grouping together races. There are main races then there’s hundreds of little sub races for every race that all look wayyyy different. Race grouping and destroying sub racial categories is Jewish agenda shit
Whites historically claimed Ancient Greeks as white, just like Ancient Romans, Egyptians, etc. It's like the grandpa version of "We Wuz Kangz"

Sandcels are only in the West because the US keeps destroying their countries.

View attachment 309795
Probably true, America's whole middle east policy is for the greater good of Israel, they are Zionist dogs.

"Why yes I'm going to invade your country and use everything that's yours. But don't take our women they're MINE."
t. parasitic invader
Right, says the guy who's never accomplished anything in his life and calls everyone of a different race a parasite. Keep coping, you being an incel means you are just as subhuman as any of us, no matter what other people of your race have done.
Your anglo saxon racism is astonished. It's shame you maked term 'white' putting all europeans in it and making all non europeans hating 'white people'. Plus most meds looks different than arabs like this girl

It's also amazing that your kind think that meds are subhuman arabs and slavs are subhuman asiatics while you think that ancient romans were your's ancestors, despite they were medditarean. Even most witcher 'netflix' were just anglos.
"We wuz Greek philsophers n shit"

Keep coping by blaming Jews, when it's actually whites that made all this degenerate shit up.

You clearly didn’t read what I said. I said he looked Eastern European, and Eastern Europeans look different from South Euros, despite your attempts to group them together. You confused my example of how facial features are the most important factor when it comes to what race you pass as with what I claimed James passed as and then decided to strawman the fuck out of me and go on about le jewz. Typical bullshit

You clearly didn’t read what I said. I said he looked Eastern European, and Eastern Europeans look different from South Euros, despite your attempts to group them together. You confused my example of how facial features are the most important factor when it comes to what race you pass as with what I claimed James passed as and then decided to strawman the fuck out of me and go on about le jewz. Typical bullshit
and they both look different from north/central europeans so your point about how "Muh white man slays in SEA!" is null. He's not that type of white.

... go back.

I mean, imagine invading a White country and then complaining there's too many White men taking the women. What the *fuck* are you expecting?

It's crazy just how common this sentiment is on .co. Muh whitey this, muh whitey that. If you don't like Whites, fuck off then, it's that simple. And if you're a self-hating White saying this, you can't fuck off to where you're from, but you can still jump off a bridge.

I'll leave this here.
View attachment 309762
We dont have the invading ethnics here, I cant imagine those people being so self aware that they would identify as incel.

and they both look different from north/central europeans so your point about how "Muh white man slays in SEA!" is null. He's not that type of white.
Just because you subscribe to pol-tier autism doesn’t mean women do. East Europeans look whiter than South Euros, whom look much more Arabic by comparison. Just because they don’t look Germanic or Nordic doesn’t mean that asian women won’t find them white looking enough.

:feelswow:

Oh my god, didn't know Jews were also involved in this shit. Make sense though, since most of them are left wing extremists and left wingers in general (including whites) are anti white, anti male, anti-straight, and anti human rights.

I still stand by what I say that whites are behind most the degeneracy though, this is cherry picked af.

This part was disturbing

Attachments

• 1596787207753.png
    1596787207753.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Central/Northern europeans originated in the steppes of Russia, invaded europe, and replaced the olive skinned neolthic populations(who looked like modern day sardinians).

There was an Aryan invasion of europe in the bronze age
That is an assumptions without any evidence whatsoever. Olive-skinned people did not live in Europe at that time. There is no evidence to it. They came in here later on. Before that, white people lived here. Stop spreading disinformation.
Its true, all Europeans have IE steppe DNA, but it seems to be higher in the north and central. But they all have middle east farmer DNA and old europe hunter gatherer DNA as well, basically a mix of the 3. So its hard to say that they originated in the pontic-caspian steppe, but at least some of their ancestors lived there.

Imagine being part of the 1% ruling class on the planet and still LARPing on an incel forum...

I'm kind of successful career wise, but not that successful dude.
And no matter how much money I make, blackpill is too brutal to overcome.
I can only ever become a beta buck cuck, and she will never love me.
Even when you work hard in life, in the end it's still over.
Its true, all Europeans have IE steppe DNA, but it seems to be higher in the north and central. But they all have middle east farmer DNA and old europe hunter gatherer DNA as well, basically a mix of the 3. So its hard to say that they originated in the pontic-caspian steppe, but at least some of their ancestors lived there.
The problem with the word usage is the IE doesn't mean Aryan. Aryan only refers to the Indo-Iranian branch of IE.

:feelswow:

Oh my god, didn't know Jews were also involved in this shit. Make sense though, since most of them are left wing extremists and left wingers in general (including whites) are anti white, anti male, anti-straight, and anti human rights.

I still stand by what I say that whites are behind most the degeneracy though, this is cherry picked af.

This part was disturbing

View attachment 309822
This only started to happen after jews were accepted into white countries (After being kicked out, I shit you not, 100+ times)

Every country has a cucked minority, but in white countries jews pushed that cucked minority into a majority and its now the norm under their rule. It will happen to arabs too (It's actually happening right now with womens rights in saudi arabia and the liberalization of iraq with the defeat of based ISIS)

I think you’re a bit confused man. I’m not an Anglo

This only started to happen after jews were accepted into white countries (After being kicked out, I shit you not, 100+ times)

Every country has a cucked minority, but in white countries jews pushed that cucked minority into a majority and its now the norm under their rule. It will happen to arabs too (It's actually happening right now with womens rights in saudi arabia and the liberalization of iraq with the defeat of based ISIS)

ISIS isn't based, but the rest of that makes a little sense.
One thing I would say is that modern left wing pushes actually come from French leftist philosophy, and probably the USSR tactic of subversion exposed by Yuri Bezmenov. I don't think Jews are specifically masterminds in this particular thing (they are for Zionism), it just happens that Jews make up a huge majority of influential figures in academia. This includes non leftist ideologies, like neoliberalism, libertarianism, or even conservatism.

I’m a med
Do you really think that meds looks like arabs ?

Italians like this girl looks european....and most of them unless we talk about sicilians which had crossbreading with arabs which conquered them.

The problem with the word usage is the IE doesn't mean Aryan. Aryan only refers to the Indo-Iranian branch of IE.
Well I assume he meant IE with aryan, because there is no way that there was an indo-aryan invasion of Europe.

It's always the race threads that gain the most traction...

Italians like this girl looks european....and most of them unless we talk about sicilians which had crossbreading with arabs which conquered them.
Not just the sicilians. South Italy has quite a few arab looking people. Many Greeks look similar, as do the Portuguese. Now, there are some whiter looking people from these areas, but in my experience the majority of people coming from these areas are fairly ethnic looking, including myself

Not just the sicilians. South Italy has quite a few arab looking people. Many Greeks look similar, as do the Portuguese. Now, there are some whiter looking people from these areas, but in my experience the majority of people coming from these areas are fairly ethnic looking, including myself
Where do you live. Also...does south slavs looks like this ?
Bulgarians, serbs etc

Where do you live. Also...does south slavs looks like this ?
Bulgarians, serbs etc
I live in Canada currently. Lived in south italy at one point as well. And yes, I would say Bulgarians and Albanians are especially arab looking compared to other slavs

:feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:
The IQ tests must really be true. How can you say whites are fakecel when you also try to say we are going extinct? Are white men chads or are we a dying race? We’re more incel than any ethnic. Look at the birth rates
lol cope ricecels have lower birth rates

lol cope ricecels have lower birth rates
Forgot about Asians ngl they are the race I forget the most they’re fucked too

The meds were farmers from Anatolia who replaced the stone age hunter gatherers:

Then tall horsemen from the steppe invaded europe and replaced the meds

I'm all for my eurobrothers expelling all nonwhites, retaking constantinople, driving the turks out of Anatolia...Just I also so far trust what the ancient dna is saying

Even if a jew, David Reich,View attachment 309798
is heading the research

"which has been observed in European Neolithic farmers"

At the same time:
"Most of the modern Anatolian and Aegean populations do not appear to be the direct descendants of Neolithic peoples from the same region. Indeed, our mixture model comparison of the Aegean genomes to >200 modern groups (2) indicates low affinity between the two Anatolian Neolithic genomes and six of eight modern Turkish samples"

Yet people assume, they were olive-skinned or even dark-skinned? That does not make any sense.

I'm all for my eurobrothers expelling all nonwhites, retaking constantinople, driving the turks out of Anatolia...Just I also so far trust what the ancient dna is saying

"The dissimilarity and lack of continuity of the Early Neolithic Aegean genomes to most modern Turkish and Levantine populations, in contrast to those of early central and southwestern European farmers and modern Mediterraneans, is best explained by subsequent gene flow into Anatolia from still unknown sources."

"Unkown sources"

There is also no indication, that people were originally olive-skinned. People even claim that they were not only olive-skinned but even dark-skinned but on top of that had blue eyes for some reason while on the other hand people also assume that blue eyes are also some genetic defect at the same time. Which means the so called Cheddar Man is an abomination? And a while ago, people also assumed he was also white. We also have recent statements like this as well:

"Geneticist Susan Walsh at Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis, says we simply don't know his skin colour."

"The first ancient Briton may have been white after all, according to a researcher who says claims he had ‘dark to-black skin’ are 'not that simple'."

Newscientist says:
"But one of the geneticists who performed the research says the conclusion is less certain, and according to others we are not even close to knowing the skin colour of any ancient human."

We only have weird statements like this: "Professor Mark Thomas said one theory is that white skin developed in Britain and western Europe after our ancestors switched to farming – and began to eat less meat"

So, farming and eating less meat turns your skin white? That is basically the correlation here. He does not even bring up the climate. There is no evidence to it whatsoever. Science is actually all over the place when it comes to topics like this.

In the end we lack actual evidence and we have only a lot of theroies about this topic and also a lot of predictions.

They have nothing to do with the Middle East of today. Once again:
""Most of the modern Anatolian and Aegean populations do not appear to be the direct descendants of Neolithic peoples from the same region. Indeed, our mixture model comparison of the Aegean genomes to >200 modern groups (2) indicates low affinity between the two Anatolian Neolithic genomes and six of eight modern Turkish samples""

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8

Last edited:
Well I assume he meant IE with aryan, because there is no way that there was an indo-aryan invasion of Europe.
Yeah makes sense, but he's using the word wrong, Aryan doesn't apply to all IE people.

Aren't Northern Italians mixed with Northern Europeans?

I remember the Greek gods are said to have been blonde because it was really rare among Greeks.
Are white looking Greeks treated better than ethnic looking Greeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back