Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Want to Jerk Off SO BADLY

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

On Fridays at work we get drunk at the end of day. I just got back.... We drink loads of beer and champaign all expensed by the company. I don't want to engage in said degeneracy but it's better than wasting money on beers at bars which I'll inevitably do otherwise. I want to jerk off SO BADLY in this buzzed state but I know I will regret it, WISH ME LUCK BROS

Nobody's stopping you

Why don't you masturbate? You're cucking yourself.

Use it or lose it.

Nobody's stopping you
I'm stopping myself

Why don't you masturbate? You're cucking yourself.
Because two reasons

1) It's cucked

Jerking off to the thought of having sex with a girl is totally cucked. I am letting her infiltrate my mind and take it over.

2) Energy draining.

I want to use my energy for productive endevour, not jerking off my little penis.

Jerking off to the thought of having sex with a girl is totally cucked. I am letting her infiltrate my mind and take it over.
Just watch hentai if you are that concerned about that. Or draw your own if you don't want the artists to infiltrate your mind as well.

I want to use my energy for productive endevour, not jerking off my little penis.
Tell me more about this productive endeavor.

Just watch hentai if you are that concerned about that. Or draw your own if you don't want the artists to infiltrate your mind as well.

Tell me more about this productive endeavor.
>Tell me more about this productive endeavor.

I'm a financial consultant trying to partnermax at my firm and become an oligarch.

Who cares just do it. Life’s too short not to coom