Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Want to burn USA flag, but no cute girls to help doing it

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
To show how we lithuanians in this place "love" degenerate murica, to film it and upload on internet. But not impressive, if lonely fag will do it, or bunch of fags, without cute girls (still not worst option, as worst would be to do it with ugly females, and then have shame against all world). Proper flag burning must be done with cute anti-american girls , for all world to see, that we with cute girls hate that degenerate shithole and that we have cute girls, not like those old ugly fat muricanian begemots. Fuck amerika, and fuck israel

Another based thread from the best user on this site, @Napoleon de Geso

Just Israel, the Middle East would be bustling and successful without it.
Just kike settlements. Jerusalem is capital of Palestine

I prefer cute emo waifu

yeah that would be great, we could just be complete shut ins together and cuddle all day

or cute spider waifu with 6 arms to cuddle me with
View attachment 121409
Hmm muffet yea I always thought you'd like undyne better for some reason

Why would you want to burn her?

tbh, if I had a female sans gf irl I’d love to find all the roasties and cucks who fucked up my life and give them a bad time together.
Tbh she does give me a HARD time

Proper flag burning must be done with cute anti-american girls , for all world to see, that we with cute girls hate that degenerate shithole and that we have cute girls, not like those old ugly fat muricanian begemots. Fuck amerika, and fuck Israel
Absolutely based and cutepilled. May you receive a cute girl to help you in the fight against America, Insha'Allah.

Another based thread from the best user on this site, @Napoleon de Geso
this but unironically
he's an international treasure

damn i want to do this too but i dont got a burgerland flag, i hate everything about the ppl of america so fucking much

Livestream this please.

u should go to some russian schools in lithuania to gather ur allies

Hello braliukas

i hate the burgerland as well

damn i thought youd enjoy the one where you go ER
i mean I like that one, and you get to fight Sans and hear Megalovania but like... I’d like the ER one if instead of innocent monsters, the underground was full of roasties

i mean I like that one, and you get to fight Sans and hear Megalovania but like... I’d like the ER one if instead of innocent monsters, the underground was full of roasties
im sure this is possible if someone was dedicated enough to make the mod.