Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Want Someday" The fate of all hypergamous roasties. (IT WALLmer roasts this is YOUR fate)

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
85762d87de8f0bc7a84de722032adbef381ff752f5b04b08cf496df91050f2c6 1

All wallmer roastes of IT that lurk here, this is you and this is your fate. You cannot delude yourself forever. One day you will wake up and realise that spending your years fucking legions of cocks, focusing on education and careers, putting down men rather than learning how to be a caring wife and marrying young has left you dried up, undesirable and desperate. Chad will always want the pretty young foid to fuck. High value men will always seek to marry a young girl, a virgin, and a female that actually values modesty. You as a roastie will get attention only from the desperate men that you are not attracted to. You are now too old to pair bond. If you have children, if you are even fertile, they will have high genetic mutation load, and will come out as autistic or worse. Have fun settling down with your betabuxx, or your house full of cats, or travelling the world trying to distract yourself from the fact that you wasted your prime years being a whore. Have fun coping by making fun of incels, who are the lowest status in society, the only way by which you can feel better about yourself.

Your behaviour as modern women has doomed so many men, and it dooms you too. You will never be 16 again, in the prime of your youth and attractiveness, with the oppotunity to fall in love for life with a decent man. No, you sucked chad cock since you were 12 instead. Now you can suck only on the fattest of my turds. All users of IT in general, fuck all of you. You are infinitely sadder than anyone on our forum and I want you to remember that you are worth less than shit.

Chad will always want the pretty young foid to fuck. High value men will always seek to marry a young girl, a virgin, and a female that actually values modesty.
Which is why they are against age gap relationships. Competing with teenage girls in their prime is frightening.

It's cope. At the end of the day, foids would rather die alone than be yoked to one of us, they only mourn that there aren't enough chads out there to fulfill their wifely fantasies or whatever other sick twisted shit they get off on.

Genetic mutation load is not joke IT circlejerkers my mom had my younger brother at 34 with a betabuxx manlet and its litteraly never even going to begin for him, I will try to be a good brother and protect him for as long as i live.

where are all the good men?:foidSoy:

i mean, they will obviously never have real love, and a very small number of them will commit suicide because they can't have children or a real love

but the vast majority will just rely on globohomo to create this lifestyle and enjoy themselves until old age, basically turning into this: https://www.instagram.com/miichaelaeklund/

View attachment 588266View attachment 588267View attachment 588268View attachment 588269View attachment 588270

All wallmer roastes of IT that lurk here, this is you and this is your fate. You cannot delude yourself forever. One day you will wake up and realise that spending your years fucking legions of cocks, focusing on education and careers, putting down men rather than learning how to be a caring wife and marrying young has left you dried up, undesirable and desperate. Chad will always want the pretty young foid to fuck. High value men will always seek to marry a young girl, a virgin, and a female that actually values modesty. You as a roastie will get attention only from the desperate men that you are not attracted to. You are now too old to pair bond. If you have children, if you are even fertile, they will have high genetic mutation load, and will come out as autistic or worse. Have fun settling down with your betabuxx, or your house full of cats, or travelling the world trying to distract yourself from the fact that you wasted your prime years being a whore. Have fun coping by making fun of incels, who are the lowest status in society, the only way by which you can feel better about yourself.

Your behaviour as modern women has doomed so many men, and it dooms you too. You will never be 16 again, in the prime of your youth and attractiveness, with the oppotunity to fall in love for life with a decent man. No, you sucked chad cock since you were 12 instead. Now you can suck only on the fattest of my turds. All users of IT in general, fuck all of you. You are infinitely sadder than anyone on our forum and I want you to remember that you are worth less than shit.
Sounds like a lot of cope

Already happened, in recent times.

"I'm 40 years old and I want kids someday"

The fuck she means someday? Someday???

Sounds like a lot of cope
It's not cope. I'm not saying the suffering of roasties makes our lives better but it is lifefuel because we can still enjoy their suffering. Cope would be if I was saying that somehow this made things ok. I realise that incel suffering is still greater ultimately and lasts longer.
"I'm 40 years old and I want kids someday"

The fuck she means someday? Someday???
It's pure delusion by roasties that want to completely ignore the existence of their biological clocks. Sad, really.

Genetic mutation load is not joke IT circlejerkers my mom had my younger brother at 34 with a betabuxx manlet and its litteraly never even going to begin for him, I will try to be a good brother and protect him for as long as i live.
Are you from the same man or woman what's your story

Are you from the same man or woman what's your story
Different dads and our mom is a junkie skank and I just know looking at him he will be a sub 5 male and im not sure what to do