Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wanna know why? That guy isn't as ugly as me!

Attachments

• 2022-01-17 21_47_39-Ha Hi Hu - YouTube - Brave.jpg
    2022-01-17 21_47_39-Ha Hi Hu - YouTube - Brave.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 24
face > height
Only above a certain threshold. Read:

Under the average height, every cm is more and more detrimental. At 5'2", there's no hope. That curry should cherish his moments with his girlfriend because once he's out of high school, if he's still 5'2", his prettyboy face won't help him (no as many JBs to attract with it) and his face will become more and more important.

Under the average height, every cm is more and more detrimental. At 5'2", there's no hope. That curry should cherish his moments with his girlfriend because once he's out of high school, if he's still 5'2", his prettyboy face won't help him (no as many JBs to attract with it) and his face will become more and more important.
did you see my face?

did you see my face?
I did. I'd say is definitely more important than height when you're still a minor. Once you become an adult, however, height is absolutely important. You're already STEMmaxxing so I suppose you're an adult.

Anyway, since the teenagelovepill is real, I'd say that curry really is luckier than you despite being shorter. It's only a matter of time until he gets cheated on, cucked and heartbroken :feelsaww: but he still gets more than us (if we don't count the fakecels, of course).

I did. I'd say is definitely more important than height when you're still a minor. Once you become an adult, however, height is absolutely important. You're already STEMmaxxing so I suppose you're an adult.

Anyway, since the teenagelovepill is real, I'd say that curry really is luckier than you despite being shorter. It's only a matter of time until he gets cheated on, cucked and heartbroken :feelsaww: but he still gets more than most of us.
what do you think about my face?

when you are young, height doesn't matter as much. he is prettyboymaxxed and NT :feelsUgh:

Anyway, since the teenagelovepill is real, I'd say that curry really is luckier than you despite being shorter. It's only a matter of time until he gets cheated on, cucked and heartbroken :feelsaww: but he still gets more than us (if we don't count the fakecels, of course).

JBF is probably the only relationship where you can apply either the Bluepill or Redpill, if you're the first love of a toilet with extremely loyal pair-bonding then the Bluepill isn't detrimental, if she's actually into your personality then the Redpill works. But this literally only works if you're first and she genuinely loves you. If she's older than 12~16 then you're not going to be able to go JBFmaxxing unless you find one of the toilets who are still virgins between the ages 17~35, but I'm convinced that these are even worse than sluts because they're astronomically picky or have the worst possible personalities that actively deter men away. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

when you are young, height doesn't matter as much. he is prettyboymaxxed and NT :feelsUgh:

Because there's the expectation that you'll grow, unless you're first.

his face is subhuman too lol