Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An asymmetry in how men's heights affect their sexual market value

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
Toilets always talk about how a man has to be tall for them to date the man. What the toilets really mean is that the man cannot be short. How do I know this? Toilets' choices in men that they date belie their assertions that a man has to be tall for the toilets to date the man.

The average man in America is 5'10". If a man is 5'6" (four inches below average height), he is at a giant disadvantage in dating. If a man is 6'2" (four inches above average height), he is only at a slight advantage in dating over the average 5'10" guy with most women.

Some toilets are so height obsessed that they would pick an average faced or even an ugly faced 6'2" guy over a handsome 5'10" guy, but less than 10% of toilets are like that. Over 90% of toilets would pick a handsome 5'10" guy over an average-faced 6'2" guy.

Once a guy is about 5'8", his face does more to determine his sexual market value than his height. So in a dating pool in which all the men are 5'8" or taller, tall height is just an add-on (for women to brag about). It's not the main thing.

This is an asymmetry in how men's heights affect their sexual market value. You can only detect this asymmetry from watching what men toilets choose to date, not from the toilet's own words. A man's having a short height puts a short guy at a massive disadvantage in dating, but if a man has a tall height, the tall man's height only gives the tall man a slight advantage over medium height men.

Is this post based? Do you agree with me that there is an asymmetry in how men's height affect their sexual market value?

Last edited:
Being tall will not automatically make you a slayer but if you are 5,8 like me then you are fucked regardless of your face

What I been saying, agree :yes:

Being tall will not automatically make you a slayer but if you are 5,8 like me then you are fucked regardless of your face
Massive lie. One of the ten hottest women I've seen in my whole life has a husband that is 5'8".

A handsome 5'8" guy can be a Chad. Most average faced 5'8" guys have girlfriends.

5'8" is not that short.

If no woman will touch you with a ten feet long pole at 5'8", there is something else wrong with you other than your height*. Either you are ugly or overweight or you have bad hygiene or something else is wrong with you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Unless you live in The Netherlands where 5'8" is five inches below average height

I see what you’re saying it’s like half cope.

What I like is the fact you’ve made sure that face>height. Some copers believe it’s the other way around :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Biggest cope I have ever seen in my life if you are under 5,10 you’re invisible to all foids
That is such horseshit.

I've known shitloads of guys around 5'9" that are Chad's. I've known shitloads of guys around 5'9" that have lots of women just drooling all over the floor for them.

If a 5'9" guy is extremely handsome or if he has a lean, chiseled muscular physique like a Greek God, the 5'9" guy can be a Chad.

What I like is the fact you’ve made sure that face>height. Some copers believe it’s the other way around :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Um, that's not exactly what I said.

I am saying that face>height only among a dating pool of men in which all men are 5'8" or taller.

Short men like me (5'1") are doomed.

I am saying that face>height only among a dating pool of men in which all men are 5'8" or taller.

Fuck off you larping retard no one here is 5,1 even my mom is taller than that

foids wanting someone tall kind of implies that they don’t want someone short, wouldn’t you agree?

yeah if you are in manletland muttmerica.

in a lot of jewropean countries, average height is close to 6'. never began for 5'8 manlets like me :feelsUgh:

Below 5'8"= height>face

5'8" or taller= face>height

foids wanting someone tall kind of implies that they don’t want someone short, wouldn’t you agree?
Yes, but it also implies they don't want someone of medium height, but they actually are open to medium height guys

I see what you’re saying it’s like half cope.
I don't know exactly what that means. People on this message board seem to use the word code in a different context than I am used to the word being used. Please explain the meaning of that statement without using the word cope.

Do you people think that the OP of this thread is based?

no height 4 ur face,everything else is manlet cope

There are two types of toilets: 1# face monsters and 2# height fetishists.

90+% of toilets are face monsters. To face monsters, once a man is 5'8" or taller, the man's face is more important in determining his sexual market value (SMV) than his face. All other things (such as face, body fat %, etc) being equal, face monsters do prefer tall men over average height men. But all other things are seldom equal in real life. A face monster would rather date a 5'9" man with a 6/10 face than a 6'4" man with a 5/10 face. That's how little height matters to face monsters once the man is in the average height range. But face monsters won't touch a 5'7" or shorter man with a 10' long pole, no matter how handsome he is. If Brad Pitt was 5'1", face monsters would not touch him with a 10' long pole. One more thing: face monsters have a range of ideal heights, which is typically from about 5'8" or 5'9" to around 6'4". All other things being equal, a face monster would rather date a 6'0" guy than a 6'8" guy. A 6'8"+ guy's height is seen as awkward.

05-10% of toilets are height fetishists. To a height fetishists, taller is always better. These women's dating ads frequently say: "looks don't matter, must be 6'0"+" . Unlike a face monster, a height fetishist will pick a 6'4" guy with a 5/10 face over a 5'9" guy with a 6/10 face. Height fetishists don't have much of an upper height limit. So they don't have a range of acceptable heights in men. To a height fetishist, 7'0" is better than 6'5". Height fetishists will brag about how tall their husbands are approximately once every 30 minutes if only men are around them. If other toilets are around a height fetishist, the height fetishist will brag about her husbands heights about once every 3 minutes.

Last edited:
Race is first for white trash women and some ethnic women
Baloney. Both white trash women and ethnic women would rather date a tall guy of any race than date a short guy (God forbid!) of any race.

It should be ALL toilets are height obsessed.
All toilets are obsessed with the idea that they will refuse to date short men.

But most women don't care much about height as long as the man is not short.

Massive lie. One of the ten hottest women I've seen in my whole life has a husband that is 5'8".

A handsome 5'8" guy can be a Chad. Most average faced 5'8" guys have girlfriends.

5'8" is not that short.

If no woman will touch you with a ten feet long pole at 5'8", there is something else wrong with you other than your height*. Either you are ugly or overweight or you have bad hygiene or something else is wrong with you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Unless you live in The Netherlands where 5'8" is five inches below average height
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
That cherrypick isnot relevant for gen z you dumbwit greycels

Toilets always talk about how a man has to be tall for them to date the man. What the toilets really mean is that the man cannot be short. How do I know this? Toilets' choices in men that they date belie their assertions that a man has to be tall for the toilets to date the man.

The average man in America is 5'10". If a man is 5'6" (four inches below average height), he is at a giant disadvantage in dating. If a man is 6'2" (four inches above average height), he is only at a slight advantage in dating over the average 5'10" guy with most women.

Some toilets are so height obsessed that they would pick an average faced or even an ugly faced 6'2" guy over a handsome 5'10" guy, but less than 10% of toilets are like that. Over 90% of toilets would pick a handsome 5'10" guy over an average-faced 6'2" guy.

Once a guy is about 5'8", his face does more to determine his sexual market value than his height. So in a dating pool in which all the men are 5'8" or taller, tall height is just an add-on (for women to brag about). It's not the main thing.

This is an asymmetry in how men's heights affect their sexual market value. You can only detect this asymmetry from watching what men toilets choose to date, not from the toilet's own words. A man's having a short height puts a short guy at a massive disadvantage in dating, but if a man has a tall height, the tall man's height only gives the tall man a slight advantage over medium height men.

Is this post based? Do you agree with me that there is an asymmetry in how men's height affect their sexual market value?
I'm inclined to believe this just like everybody here is inclined to believe this, but this shit would be way more solid if one of us would start a thread with the data and the evidence backing this up. Think we should?

I'm inclined to believe this just like everybody here is inclined to believe this, but this shit would be way more solid if one of us would start a thread with the data and the evidence backing this up. Think we should?
My data is just my consistent observations throughout the 41 years old my life.

My guess is that height is simply a filter, if a toilet has a height fetish she will be try to go for taller men and where her height fetish begins and ends is not always the same. For example as I'm 6'2 I don't fit the criteria for any height fetishist as they prefer men who are around 6'6, but if a toilet simply has a minimum standard then it basically means "I have to look up to you to talk to you".

Toilets in general are short and I'd say that unless she's really short she's probably not going for exceptionally tall men, but even then, "tall" looks largely the same in your eyes if you're short, for example someone who's 6'4 and 6'7 both look "tall" to me, but to the 6'7 person the 6'4 one looks "short". To me a man who is 5'10 looks not much different than one who's 5'5, they're both just "shorter than me" and I have to look down to talk to them. Toilets are the same, if you ask a non-height fetish having toilet to judge a height she probably won't know and how much she will underestimate or overestimate the man will be dependent on different factors, one toilet unironically guessed my height at 6'7 and her boyfriend is on the shorter side, so to her I'm just taller than her so she guessed me as "tall" despite me being short.

I think that your height is probably more important relative to other men, so if you deliberately hang out with short men you'll look taller and if you hang out with tall men she'll be more easily unimpressed by you.

A toilet sees this and thinks "He's quite tall":

Screenshot 20220731 025147

But if she sees this she'll think "Man, what a dwarf":

Screenshot 20220731 025236

I'd say that height is a multiplier but still subordinate to face, except for to height fetishists. Like, if you're a tallcel you should optimise yourself to go for height fetishists.

Chadlets are still better off than tallcels, though. They just face discrimination after passing the face filter.

But these minimum requirements are simply filters, toilets want a minimum height, minimum income, minimum education, minimum lightness of skintone, maximum weight, maximum BFP, Etc.

Unless you have a good face you cannot compensate for these things. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
That cherrypick isnot relevant for gen z you dumbwit greycels

First of all, don't insult the newbies and second of all, Dutch people on average are shrinking as are many people around the world. Incels are often obsessed with data unless they counteract the "it's over" narrative, yes heights have been increasing globally, but in Western Europe the growth leveled off in the 1980's. German YouTuber "Tails" is especially dishonest with this, he keeps using the same graph and talks about how the average German Zoomer is 6'2, but as someone who has worked in Germany for years and has German family and frequently visits Germany I'd say that that number is a great exaggeration. I am in the tallest region of the Netherlands and just this week it happened like 10 times that I was the tallest person in a shop including a number of large supermarkets, I was height-mogged by two toilets in a small shop yet no man was taller than me in some shops and a few older men had taller wives and I height-mogged a number of Zoomers. Official Dutch statistics note that Zoomers are quite a bit shorter than Millennials, but the extremely tall (6'7+) Zoomers are more common while extremely short ones too.

The graph tails uses conveniently ends in the 1980's. I think that I have "height paranoia" as there's always someone taller than me just a corner away, but in my paranoia I forget that I height-mog the vast majority of men I pass in the streets as I ignore them to focus on my own height-related insecurities. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Maybe I'm like one of the anorexic men that feel that they're too fat... I don't know.

But what I do know is that Zoomers aren't as tall as everyone claims they are. I was at a large party last month, the tallest man there was a Baby Boomer, he was showing people pictures of his grand-son and kept saying how "look at how tall the latest generation is" because his grand-son is taller than him, but... He was taller than the dozen or so Zoomers there. People have a very narrow vision when they focus on Zoomer height just completely ignoring the army of Zoomer manlets.

Imagine being a Zoomer Manlet without many friends who found this forum, constantly reading about "Wow, literally every Zoomer is like 6'6 tall at least, hahahaha" and feeling actively worse about yourself, suddenly finding yourself Ecosia'ing "Leg lengthening surgery" and buying lift shoes to add 5 inches of height. In a way a lot of this myth is just feeding into men's insecurities and making them worse.

I don't know if I'm tall or not, people have called people shorter than me "giants", even here in the Netherlands. But what I do know is that a lot of the talk about height is greatly exaggerated and all this does is make average height men, even for their age, believe that they're some sort of turbomanlets that are secretly judged by all toilets for their height while most toilets wouldn't even care about their heights. We are literally giving men the same types of insecurities that toilets had during the 1990's and 2000's when they still engaged in looksmaxxing and had insecurities (obviously this all changed with Tinder in 2010). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It’s a programming condition line

If height 5’9 < x then looks > height

I always see tall, fat and ugly men with gfs, maybe its just a foidlet trait because I see "average" women with their heightmatch (+4 inches). Still over for me because Im 5'4 and most women see eye to eye with me :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm 5'3 1/2

I'm 5'3 1/2
To women, the only thing worse than you being 5'3" would be to be shorter than 5'3". No amount of face will save you at 5'3 1/2. If the toilets had their way, you would be killed for being 5'3 1/2.

Last edited:
Water wet fire hot ice cold

No it’s 5’10 or taller, 5’7-5’8 is incel height
5'7" is incel height.

5'8" is not incel height if the man is handsome.

I've known shitloads of guys who are 5'8" and 5'9" who have hot girlfriends.

No it’s 5’10 or taller, 5’7-5’8 is incel height
There are lots of short girls that are hotter than hell that are open to dating a handsome 5'8" guy.

I tend to agree. Its not like if a guy is 6' or 6'3 it completely changes his dating pool, it just doesn't work that way. However there's a world of difference between a guy who is 5'4 and 5'7

To women, the only thing worse than you being 5'3" would be to be shorter than 5'3". No amount of face will save you at 5'3 1/2. If the toilets had their way, you would be killed for being 5'3 1/2.
They are no better than marley

I tend to agree. Its not like if a guy is 6' or 6'3 it completely changes his dating pool, it just doesn't work that way. However there's a world of difference between a guy who is 5'4 and 5'7

There is a big difference between 5'4" and 5'7". But at 5'8" or taller, there is a qualitative difference. The difference between 5'4" and 5'8" is GARGANTUAN. 5'8" is the shortest height a guy can be and still mog six footers.

6'0"+ guys ALWAYS mog guys 5'7" or shorter, even if the short guy is more handsome.

Last edited:
That's true and it happened in some nations in the past. Manlets were killed at the age of 15. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There is a big difference between 5'4" and 5'7". But at 5'8" or taller, there is a qualitative difference. The difference between 5'4" and 5'8" is GARGANTUAN. 5'8" is the shortest height a guy can be and still mog six footers.

6'0"+ guys ALWAYS mog guys 5'7" or shorter, even if the short guy is more handsome.
it is true even if the guy 5'7'' is the richest man of the world :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That's true and it happened in some nations in the past. Manlets were killed at the age of 15. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Bullshit. I defy you to name a nation in which it happened in the past.

It has never happened because men hold the power, not women.

it is true even if the guy 5'7'' is the richest man of the world :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

No. If a guy is the richest man in the world, he could attract some golddigger.

No. If a guy is the richest man in the world, he could attract some golddigger.
Look at the destiny of Marc Zuckerberg, his sexual life is a disaster. He is with a noodlewhore that he finds unattractive. :ahegao: