Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wanna go fucking ER

• Thread starter IncelWithNoLuck
  • Start date
IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
Went out earlier and saw so many groups of young couples, they all ranged from 10 yo at youngest to 15 yo at oldest

I looked better facially than all of the guys yet these fucking freaks get laid often while I am a KHHV, also they were mostly short, I was taller than the guys and I am only 5’7

Went out earlier and saw so many groups of young couples, they all ranged from 10 yo at youngest to 15 yo at oldest

I looked better facially than all of the guys yet these fucking freaks get laid often while I am a KHHV, also they were mostly short, I was taller than the guys and I am only 5’7
mental cel checking in

AAAAAAAAAGAIIIIIIIIIINN

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU UTTER CLOWN

YOUR IN THE WRONG FUCKING PLACE

I’m not an incel even tho I am short and a kissless virgin? Okay then
because you are a mental cel
are you stuck in a loop
again fuck off

everything your saying is textbook mental cel with no deviation and nothing original

YOUR A MEME

NOW FUCK OFF AGAIN AND COME BACK WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL

ALL IM GETTING IS WHITE NOISE

You know what you have to do :lul::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree:
(In Minecraft):feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

because you are a mental cel
are you stuck in a loop
again fuck off

everything your saying is textbook mental cel with no deviation and nothing original

YOUR A MEME

NOW FUCK OFF AGAIN AND COME BACK WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL

ALL IM GETTING IS WHITE NOISE
Could you please for your own sake stop formatting your messages in such a retarded fucking way, you know full well it makes people not want to read it, it just sounds like you are trolling

Could you please for your own sake stop formatting your messages in such a retarded fucking way, you know full well it makes people not want to read it, it just sounds like you are trolling
i am trolling you , THATS THE POINT RETARD

so you dont clog the forum with utterly redundant useless informationless posts

whereas posts with ACTUAL CONTENT go unnoticed

BBBBBECAUSE OF UTTERLY POINTLESS POSTS LIKE YOURS

AAAAND FUCK OFF AGAIN

:chad: