Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels, curse your classmates

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
You can do worse shit than this.

You can do really evil shit with curses.

And minor balneful magick is the easiest genre of spell to cast.

Use these on bullies

And you can curse hot girls

is there a spell to get a girlfriend?

You can give someone a wasting disease, similar to chronic wasting disease found in deer.

Just bully your classmates bro

You can destroy your enemies

LordofIllusions12

Yes but i mean, bullying is way easier
Youngcels have the highest chance of getting pussy, especially if they're youngcels+fakecel, or youngcel+fakecel+tallcel+:chad:cel which do exist on this forum. They will be in a building with an extremely high concentration of bitches. It's a perfect environment for a lust spell to materialize. This thread has two videos describing a demonic lust/binding spell. There is alot of useful information contained in those 2 short videos. The spell It will get a :chad:cel pussy.

This method is super easy, effortless. With this you can destroy someones life. You can make them feel the pain you have felt, and worse. Don't you want to destroy someone effortlessly?

This is the most useful information you will learn in your whole life.

Magick completely changed my life. I'm obsessed with it. It's all I do.:feelsmage:

This method is super easy, effortless. With this you can destroy someones life. You can make them feel the pain you have felt, and worse. Don't you want to destroy someone effortlessly?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: “Lemon curse” What are you gonna do? Squirt lemon in someone’s eyes? :feelskek:

:feelsmage: Pill best pill