Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Walmart is an incel safe space

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just came back from walmart, every time I go I come back feeling reenergizd and like I wanna continue living

Feeling sad?

Just go to your local Walmart and mog some fat bitch whose ass is horizontal JFL

Freaky+people+of+walmart+part+i_26b4b2_5477134.jpg

Or youthmog the oldcel guy working in the sports goods section

If youre now feeling better about yourself, visit the school supplies section for cute JBs in revealing shorts and pretend youre shopping for the same things they are to get close enough to them to sniff them, they usually smell wonderful

God bless my local Walmart, Idve roped long time ago without it :)

tfw many people mog me at walmart :cryfeels:

JBs in revealing shorts and pretend youre shopping for the same things they are to get close enough to them to sniff them, they usually smell wonderful

They do smell good.. hmph.

They do smell good.. hmph.

I suppose if I were older this trick wouldnt fly, but I still look college aged and since Im skinny as fuck I probably look like a highschooler so its not suspicious

Walmart cope? New concept in my eyes.

JFL I’m bombarded by suicidefuel every time I go out

those fat landwhales have way more smv than you have

Somehow I'm always the ugliest man in wal mart. There are foids who are uglier tho

visit the school supplies section for cute JBs in revealing shorts and pretend youre shopping for the same things they are to get close enough to them to sniff them, they usually smell wonderful
wtf, degencel

only if you live in burgerland

I never get to see the real freaks there. But seeing fat roastie employees slave away is lifefuel. Walmart is one giant spy camera for the police. They have cameras that read license plates, cameras in isles, check out. Fuck that place. Fucking government spies.

I used to grocery shop in the ghetto so that I wouldn't get mogged as bad :feelsbadman:

"Did you just sniff me? MOM!"
(I hate it when that happens.)

I just have a stopped up nose!

I never see people like that at my walmart i try to avoid it because nearly everyone mogs me there.

If youre now feeling better about yourself, visit the school supplies section for cute JBs in revealing shorts and pretend youre shopping for the same things they are to get close enough to them to sniff them, they usually smell wonderful
Low inhib. Sadly most of the jb's in this area all flood the local Mcdonald's in the Walmart and look like they never saw a treadmill in their life.

I rarely go outside much less go shopping at Walmart, considering that walmart is quite a bit away from where I live.

jesus wtf
set that thing on fire tbh

Jesus Christ is that thing still alive?

Lol I used to feel the same way. Incel trait.

I enjoy the photoseries of people in Walmart who have visibly shit their pants.

this thread aged bad JFL actually might be true if you want to deathmaxx :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

not the one in el paso

And I was thinking about going to a Walmart today as well

What a terrible place to die at.

Best day of the week to commit it

Now this is even funnier :feelskek::feelskek:

Lol watch them blame us because of this thread

LMAO this didnt age well at all

giphy.gif

there is no walmart for your face

Just came back from walmart, every time I go I come back feeling reenergizd and like I wanna continue living

Feeling sad?

Just go to your local Walmart and mog some fat bitch whose ass is horizontal JFL

Freaky+people+of+walmart+part+i_26b4b2_5477134.jpg

Or youthmog the oldcel guy working in the sports goods section

God bless my local Walmart, Idve roped long time ago without it :)

Incel is arguably the only place in USA besides clubs that are bad for incels, the security follow incels around.

im still laughing at this thread. especially the "LifeFuel" tag

iu