Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Walking past student accommodation is suifuel

D

Death9999

Gambler Stan Account
-
Seeing all the whores dressed up in skimpy dresses walking to a house party to get fucked by some normies. The music and the flashy lights alone are enough for me to go insane. And I live in a small, boring city. I can understand now what ER went through in Isla Vista. I hate these people so much. But what I hate even more are the cucks who produce these whores.

Any "man" that doesn't make sure his daughter is aborted deserves to be flayed alive. No mercy on those pathetic subhumans.
I used to feel sorry for them, but there's just too many of these whores around. Imagine actually creating a woman in the 21st century and then sending her off to college to be walking jizz rag.
Any man like that should be absolutely brutalized.

Like how the fuck do you make it to even age 18, experience what women are like, and then think "yeah, i'm going to create one of those whores myself!".

Behead any man who brought a woman into this world (in video game)

Last edited:
Any "man" that doesn't make sure his daughter is aborted deserves to be flayed alive.
:bigbrain:

Sadly, less daughters = more males per female = demographicspill on steroids

:bigbrain:

Sadly, less daughters = more males per female = demographicspill on steroids
Doesn't matter. We need to figure out asexual reproduction and then genocide or enslave all vaginoids

Its fucked up, you can almost smell that poon, but no touching,

brootal

Doesn't matter. We need to figure out asexual reproduction and then genocide or enslave all vaginoids
I was going to mention artificial wombs, but let's be realistic - even if it happens in our lifetimes, only rich fucks will be able to afford them.