Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

• Thread starter KetamineAddictYoda
  • Start date
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CGElbT_kjU&feature=youtu.be

The only guys that raise a daughter and arent cucked is the ones that fucks her too.

yep probably

You're pretty spot on but if I had a kid I hope I don't want a son. I absolutely don't want a son of mine to go through what I've been through and it's an inevitability with my garbage genes. I guess there's an argument for not having kids there but if it does happen accidentally or otherwise (coping) I know a daughter would have a much better life. I can always disown her she makes the wrong choices anyways

no. just make sure and communicate clearly that once she starts having sex, you will pay her next to nothing (or whatever amount just might not get you sued). if she starts having sex and accepts the possibility of getting pregnant, her boyfriend should be financially stable and support her not me.

Having a daughter is more based than having a male biologicallywise because the chances to keep your bloodline throughout time are higher than having a son. A son that could be an incel tier men. Also incel tier is defined by women. What is a norman nowadays could an incel in a couple of decades.

Be the first to teach her about anatomy :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Watching her grow from being a baby, to a little girl, and then into a complete whore would be unbearable.

I wish I had daughters :feelsohh:

Having a daughter is more based than having a male biologicallywise because the chances to keep your bloodline throughout time are higher than having a son. A son that could be an incel tier men. Also incel tier is defined by women. What is a norman nowadays could an incel in a couple of decades.
@BlkPillPres thoughts?

So you want fathers to fuck their daughters

Copypasta shitpost.

I would love raising a girl with a woman I love

no, your daughter, if a whore, will have her genes (which are yours) polluted through tons of different men inseminating her, via micro chimerism.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?
They're on my ignore list so it looks like the mods didn't ban them for female worship and the endless oneitis threads they post. Don't notify me about their cucked posts, I don't care to read them. In most cases I'd try to reason with them but they are a female worshiper, they can't be reasoned with, so I'll leave that to you or whoever is reading.

1. It's the males genes that are dominant, your daughter's genes will be basically overwritten by the male she reproduces with. This is why on an instinctual level men wanted to have sons to continue their legacy, because your daughters don't carry your genetic legacy, your sons do.

2. Even on a social level, daughters don't even get to pass on your legacy (their last time) to their children. Their surname name (your family name) get's overwritten by another man's legacy.

Having a daughter and no sons is the same as not reproducing at all in terms of continuing your genetic legacy.

BOTH YOUR NAME AND YOUR GENES GET REPLACED BY ANOTHER MAN'S LEGACY.

Women exist to help men create legacies not continue them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwMXzwDZCE

Last edited:

Are you an "ALT" of certain user who deleted his account some time ago?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?​

The right answer: no, not at all

Are you an "ALT" of certain user who deleted his account some time ago?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?​

The right answer: no, not at all
It's a copypasta that's popular on 4chan

with this picture usually posted along side it.

Yes but if she got married young and as a virgin I wouldn’t mind it as much. But if she had premarital sex with numerous men then yes that’s cucked and she’s trash.

I hope I don't have a daughter

always hated the thought of a foid kid