Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Walked through my old college campus. Out of 71 girls, I counted 7 who were not fat

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
My criteria for fat was a visible gut extending horizontally past the waist on the female.

Yeah, that's right, of girls in their late teens to mid 20s, only about 10% were actually NOT fat.

Soon even giga-chad won't be good enough for a non-fat girl.

Last edited:
The advent of yoga pants allows women to be less watchful of their weight, as the spandex holds everything in

only when you make it to the bedroom, you realize your about to fuck a giant cellulite monster

There are so many fat people in first world countries in general. Germany is also like that.

Makes me happy for living in a third world shithole. Where I live like 30% of young adult people are overweight at best.

Unsurprising. Men are the ones who have to keep fit in the slim chance of attracting a fatty who’s already had multiple partners.

Women can be 200 lbs and receive more validation than gigachad

Even Thai foids get larger every year.

foids aren't even capable of not eating a million muffins

Do you live in the states?

Where I live most girls tend to be at least not fat. There are fat ones but not in that insane proportion.

It doesn't matter to them or to anyone because they are female, so much for equality.
It has become perfectely acceptable to be a fat fuck for foids while for males being overweight in any way is a travesty; anything above 10% bf and you're a piece of shit, it's so prevalent a mentality that you rarely can complain about it on mra oriented places without the scorn of your fellow men.

Unsurprising. Men are the ones who have to keep fit in the slim chance of attracting a fatty who’s already had multiple partners.

Women can be 200 lbs and receive more validation than gigachad

Just spend 8 hours in the gym bro doing 3x more your weight with steroids, getting plastic surgery to look like a Calvin Klein model, get leg lengthening surgery to be 6’4, and all only to get rejected by a land whale because the next guy is 6’5.

To normies, fat only means obese. In reality so many people, especially women are fat in the western world (aka thicc which is a tumblr propaganda meme.)
Visibly fat/wide thighs, muffin top, fat/wide arms etc. is seen as le thicc xDD and normal weight or thin foids are seen as anorexic.
In reality no foid should weigh over 110-125lbs unless she's a big 6'0"+ bitch.

I see obviously fat/chubby/cellulite and high body fat percentage females all the time wearing yoga pants and all the memeing retards think that's the pinnacle of foid attractiveness.
>le something to grab
Cope. Western men are brainwashed to accept fat females and even consider them attractive.

Meanwhile having 20%+ body fat as a man is a death sentence. You look like a bloated slob at 17%+, while women get away with 35% because of thicc propaganda.

Last edited:
I fucking hate land whales