Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymceling is cope. I always see beautiful girls with fat guys and skinnyfags.

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I was at the store today when this beautiful young girl of about 16 or so caught my eye. She was wearing those black yoga pants leggings that tightly hug her thin body, showing fully the rotundity of her hips and an ample thigh gap. She had one of the most incredible hip to waist ratios I've ever seen. But the experience was ruined because she was walking around with this blonde hair blue eyes white dragon fat tallfag.

I don't think I've ever seen someone get girls by going to the gym irl. At my college, I always just see girls walking around with fat guys and skinnyfags. At this point, I've come to the conclusion that they just don't even care about body at all. I think it's hard for us to understand, because we as males are so focused on girls bodies, but it's not the other way around. My sister even told me that she doesn't think jacked guys look good. She says it looks unnatural when they have big bulging muscles.

For whatever reason, this might change when girls get older, starting in their late 20s. I think around that age they start to get attracted to the idea of some brute beating them up and raping them. But at that point, they are too old for it to even matter. Only young girls matter.

I don't go to the gym to see/watch/gain for toilets/or attempt to conversate with toilets.
I go to the gym to work out.

it's over

gymceling is a just form of torture and self-harm, you are wasting time and effort inflicting pain on yourself for no reason. only face matters

I don't go to the gym to see/watch/gain for toilets/or attempt to conversate with toilets.
I go to the gym to work out.

it's over
It's like you're all self-absorbed narcies with latent homosexuality that have jerked it to your own bodies at least once before in the shower.

height and white is all that matters

You GymMaxx for your own honor, not for some roast.

It's like you're all self-absorbed narcies with latent homosexuality that have jerked it to your own bodies at least once before in the shower.
No. I am required to stay physically fit in my job, mang.

it's over

No. I am required to stay physically fit in my job, mang.

it's over
OK, blood, I was thinking more about gymcels in general but whatever. You have a legit reason.

OK, blood, I was thinking more about gymcels in general but whatever. You have a legit reason.
only chads.is users do that tbhdedsrsngl, blood.

it's over

regarding looks there is one rule

face>everything else

water, gymmaxxing is useless

I was at the store today when this beautiful young girl of about 16 or so caught my eye. She was wearing those black yoga pants leggings that tightly hug her thin body, showing fully the rotundity of her hips and an ample thigh gap. She had one of the most incredible hip to waist ratios I've ever seen. But the experience was ruined because she was walking around with this blonde hair blue eyes white dragon fat tallfag.

I don't think I've ever seen someone get girls by going to the gym irl. At my college, I always just see girls walking around with fat guys and skinnyfags. At this point, I've come to the conclusion that they just don't even care about body at all. I think it's hard for us to understand, because we as males are so focused on girls bodies, but it's not the other way around. My sister even told me that she doesn't think jacked guys look good. She says it looks unnatural when they have big bulging muscles.

For whatever reason, this might change when girls get older, starting in their late 20s. I think around that age they start to get attracted to the idea of some brute beating them up and raping them. But at that point, they are too old for it to even matter. Only young girls matter.
say already that its all about personality inkwell :foidSoy::soy:looks guys, he is almost realizing it!!

gym celling works to a degree. if you are extremely skinny then of course go to the gym, same with fat. But when you get to that regular BF range of 10-18% it really doesn't matter. I wasted my time going to the gym often since it did nothing for me.

Height definitely matters. Just cause you see an exception doesn’t mean it’s the rule

No gym for your face bones

I gymcel to gain strength. Had experiences being bullied before and in case it happens again, need to be able to defend myself.

I gymcel to gain strength. Had experiences being bullied before and in case it happens again, need to be able to defend myself.
just learn how to do boxing instead of gymcelling. bigger muscles mean nothing if you don't know how to fight