Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel walked around rich fucker area of city and mogged again!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I walked around rich fucker area in my city. So many god damn white Stacies and Chads. Many rich young fuckers too, probably parents earning 500k+ total :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I also saw many white kids with ethnic nanny(Nigerian nanny or Hispanic). :lul: Brutal poorfucker race pill.

Many of these Chads were legit like 7 or 8/10, right out of a Hollywood movie just lol what the fuck. And the foids too 7-8ish :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. These kids are both rich and good looking. Anyway even though I got mogged,I enjoyed food coping there and doomerwalk Maxxing jfl. Also many good looking buildings. Sadly also saw many globohomo flags. they have the new super gay flag with the intersex circle thing now jfl. old gay one wasn't enough. I swear every year, these fags add another one.

USA races by money:
  1. Jew
  2. high caste curries
  3. rice
  4. whites
  5. arabs
  6. hispanics
  7. blacks
  8. low caste curries(my family :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:)
  9. recent uneducated immigrants(often Bengali, south east Asian, illegals)

What's your caste?

Those places are suifuel even on turd world countries.
You can't even afford a bottle of water on such stores as a poorfag.

what food did you find there?
some beef garlic burger, a raspberry croissant, a quesadilla, cappuccino, lamb over rice gyro,protein bar, protein shake. like 3000 calories jfl.

Those places are suifuel even on turd world countries.
You can't even afford a bottle of water on such stores as a poorfag.
yes I bought 4 water bottles. each fucking store charged $4 per a water bottle :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.I spent like fucking $15-20 on water alone jfl.

yes I bought 4 water bottles. each fucking store charged $4 per a water bottle :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.I spent like fucking $15-20 on water alone jfl.
Frick you should use your software skills to steal from them. Purposely push bad code during UAT to create security flaws or steal some of their user infos. You could send millions of dollars to Indian bank account at midnight and no one will be there to stop it.

Frick you should use your software skills to steal from them. Purposely push bad code during UAT to create security flaws or steal some of their user infos. You could send millions of dollars to Indian bank account at midnight and no one will be there to stop it.
not worth the effort nor risk. Tbh stealing money isn't as hard as being able to launder it cleanly. That is harder to do especially with large amounts.

not worth the effort nor risk. Tbh stealing money isn't as hard as being able to launder it cleanly. That is harder to do especially with large amounts.
I have ideas. Involves opening many legit businesses and fake businesses. The IRS cant investigate foreign businesses as well as they would like to. Service businesses will be best.

some beef garlic burger, a raspberry croissant, a quesadilla, cappuccino, lamb over rice gyro,protein bar, protein shake. like 3000 calories jfl.
Sounds like some delicious Zogchow :society:

Being an ethnic slave is terrible. I looked through the us census data for any data on my family line and most that came up were maids or gardeners. :feelsohgod:

super gay flag with the intersex circle

Link

super gay flag with the intersex circle

Link

Can confirm. I’ve seen rich fuck higher caste Indian niggas who have high paying professional jobs.

Doctors, engineers, professors, programmers etc.

Have expensive cars too, mostly German.
they need give me reparations from them

XD

brutal castepill

Honestly my parents make decent money and have professional jobs. Won’t say what they do tho:dafuckfeels:
Mogs mine to infinity. Mine are broke trash. if it wasn't for government social security ogre for em.

I have ideas. Involves opening many legit businesses and fake businesses. The IRS cant investigate foreign businesses as well as they would like to. Service businesses will be best.
These are the high iq discussions we should be having. Basedcels have to know the ways to evade cucked taxes.

These are the high iq discussions we should be having. Basedcels have to know the ways to evade cucked taxes.
Incorporate immediately and start writing off your legitimate business expenses.

Incorporate immediately and start writing off your legitimate business expenses.
Even made up legitimate business expenses. :feelsthink:

Even made up legitimate business expenses. :feelsthink:
Thats right. In an audit you have to produce receipts but they can be hand written receipts from foreign businesses/customers.

Thats right. In an audit you have to produce receipts but they can be hand written receipts from foreign businesses/customers.
Based. Just have some friends willing to write you some receipts to get multiple different hand writings.

Based. Just have some friends willing to write you some receipts to get multiple different hand writings.
In Los Angeles there is an endless number o illegal Mexicans who will write receipts for you for a small fee. EZmoney. Friends will rat you out. Migrants will keep their heads down because they gotta provide for their families.

yh I get mogged by everything wheneevr I leave the house so it is what it is

In Los Angeles there is an endless number o illegal Mexicans who will write receipts for you for a small fee. EZmoney. Friends will rat you out. Migrants will keep their heads down because they gotta provide for their families.
High iq, I didn't think of that. But friends can also be putting themselves in trouble for agreeing to write the receipt in the first place if they snitch.

i'd rather be a homeless cumskin than be an upper-middle-class rice or curry

i'd rather be a homeless cumskin than be an upper-middle-class rice or curry
disagree. you haven't been to homeless shelter. I have. No money is worse than inceldom

High iq, I didn't think of that. But friends can also be putting themselves in trouble for agreeing to write the receipt in the first place if they snitch.
Usually they say they will give you leniency if you snitch and if I had any friends they likely would be dumb enough to believe them.

Usually they say they will give you leniency if you snitch and if I had any friends they likely would be dumb enough to believe them.
That's true, normies are retarded and will listen to anything cops tell them.

well fed mothers and well fed kids while raised + good medicine = chads and stacies everywhere
also the most annoying thing about richfags is that they have this aura of total relaxation because they never really sweat or bleed for anything
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: