Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Waking up is like repeating the previous day.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Does anyone feel like they're living in a Tom Cruise movie?

Edge of Tomorrow is basically where Tom Cruise has to fight aliens but he ends up being stuck in a time loop where every time he dies he wakes up at the exact same place and has to repeat the same day again and again.

My life is a meme, I don't do anything different.

I feel like shit every morning after waking up. Mornings are always the worst part of the day for me. Sleeping too late and missing morning doesn't work because I feel even shittier when I wake up super late.

View attachment 351020

Edge of Tomorrow is basically where Tom Cruise has to fight aliens but he ends up being stuck in a time loop where every time he dies he wakes up at the exact same place and has to repeat the same day again and again.

this has been this little prick entire career, he makes one shit movie then bam wakes up and makes nearly an identical same movie where he is always the same lead protagonist, then then bam wakes up and makes nearly an identical same movie where he is always the same lead protagonist then bam wakes up and makes nearly an identical same movie where he is always the same lead protagonist then bam wakes up and makes nearly an identical same movie where he is always the same lead protagonist then bam wakes up and makes nearly an identical same movie where he is always the same lead protagonist then bam wakes up and makes nearly an identical same movie where he is always the same lead protagonist then bam wakes up and makes nearly an identical same movie where he is always the same lead protagonist

FOR 30 FUCKING YEARS

hence top gun 2

Groundhog day

i wake up to being screamed at by my mom and threatened

View attachment 351020

yeah but i don't get my qt soldier waifu.i just rot and die.

Imagine using Edge of Tomorrow instead of Groundhog Day as an example of repeating one day over and over again.

.co teenager purge when?

Imagine using Edge of Tomorrow instead of Groundhog Day as an example of repeating one day over and over again.

.co teenager purge when?
nigga I'm 26.

View attachment 351020

Same shit; Different day.

Reminds me of that somg by that band
everyday is exactly the same

Waking up is the worst