Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Waifuism - Based or Cope.

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
I've been slowly gaining cash, live cheap - did anyone find their way out of misery by purchasing stuff for their sexuality? I've bought sexy stories, sexy drawings, sexy roleplay once - but they don't seem to scratch the itch. What about figurines, body pillows, and sex dolls?

Too poor to buy that shit

@Moroccancel2-

Degen tbh

Im cheap af i don't spend

I've been slowly gaining cash, live cheap - did anyone find their way out of misery by purchasing stuff for their sexuality? I've bought sexy stories, sexy drawings, sexy roleplay once - but they don't seem to scratch the itch. What about figurines, body pillows, and sex dolls?
cope
Having a waifu is like African kids eating these white balls made from patotes and corn-starch or something that is usppoused to proide volume but not calories.

Based AND cope.

I recommend a dakimakura. You can get decent covers from Chinese retailers for not that much money, but the best pillows are Japanese and those will cost you a bit.

When you say you’ve bought sexy stories and drawings… what do you mean? Also (and especially) what did you mean by sexy role play?

I would probably have killed my self long time ago without waifus, concept of imaginary waifu(affection avtuber asmr, waifu gacha games also high quality dakimakura feels very nice to sleep with) is the only things that makes me feel loved,

Last edited:
I recommend a dakimakura. You can get decent covers from Chinese retailers for not that much money, but the best pillows are Japanese and those will cost you a bit.

When you say you’ve bought sexy stories and drawings… what do you mean? Also (and especially) what did you mean by sexy role play?
its worth an investment that shi feels so fucking nice one of those few things that keep me going, also cover quality is very important tricot is the way

Buy a wife from EBay

Idol worship is one of the highest sins

i don't have money to buy it, there's no way to buy it in my country since it's haram.
i don't have any way to buy sex toys or any kind of shit like that.
i don't have any way to buy sex pillows or that full body pillows.
i dont have any way to even get a hooker

the only thing i can do is stare at the screen for hours and jerk off with my hands.

It is based as fuck

I collect weeaboo merch, got a massive collection.
you:

two moorish scum are quarreling above