Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Wahmen inkels are suffering,

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

>When a woman named Alana coined the term “incel” in the late 90s, she couldn’t have predicted the outcome. What started as a harmless website to connect lonely, “involuntary celibate” men and women has morphed into an underground online movement associated with male violence and extreme misogyny.

First sentence already lying, bitch didn't coined the term incel.

>Theirs is a non-violent resistance. Rather than blaming the opposite sex for their unhappiness, as some of their male counterparts do, femcels tend to believe their own “ugliness” is the root cause of their loneliness. Posting anonymously on platforms they have designed for themselves, they argue that they are invisible due to their abnormal appearance, and that our beauty-centric, misogynistic culture prevents them from being accepted. There is anger and open grappling with self-esteem, but no extreme hatred and no sense of entitlement within the community.

JFL, everyone here knows that ugliness is the prime reason we can't get laid. Again lying, fucking journalists should be hanged.

>Caitlin, 39, doesn’t call herself a femcel, but she hasn’t had sex for almost eight years and doesn’t think she will find another sexual partner. “I’m not conventionally attractive and I never get approached by men,” she says. “They don’t look at me. I’ve had therapy to try to address these issues, but dating feels like a barren wasteland. It’s worse as I get older, because I’ve missed that short window to marry and have a family.”

Just use tinder for 5 minutes you post wall whore, there are men in your age who never had sex once. But you only want chad and call herself inkel because of that.

>Although Caitlin is not morally opposed to casual sex, it is not an experience that feels right for her. She has had two short-term relationships, which ended in heartbreak. There is a popular notion among incel communities – and even in wider society – that women are privileged because they can get sex at any time. Not only is that untrue, as many women will testify, but also, as Caitlin points out, not all sex is enjoyable. “Generally, men who aren’t in a relationship with you don’t make it a pleasurable experience,” she says. “The risk of rejection afterwards is high, which makes the sex even less enjoyable. As a woman, you want to be desired, not treated like a piece of meat.”

Teheheheheh we can't get sex anytime we want silly inkels, wait, we can but it's not enjoyable since it's not with Chad teehehehehehe.

>Caitlin is aware that men also struggle with self-esteem issues linked to appearance, but believes the pressure is greater for women. “I’m not especially drawn to someone’s looks or height. I prefer to get to know someone and develop an attraction. But I feel that a man who didn’t find me attractive straight away would never learn to become attracted to me. I see lots of beautiful women dating men who aren’t good-looking, but rarely the other way around. Men have more ways to attract a partner than looks.”

Lying AGAIN. Women care about looks, way more than men.

The rest of the article are old women complaining that Chad only wants to pump and dump them. Not one of them are 40yo virgins, women incels are a joke and do not exist. What exists are post wall women who still want to be fucked by Chad and not pumped and dumped.

Last edited:

>When a woman named Alana coined the term “incel” in the late 90s, she couldn’t have predicted the outcome. What started as a harmless website to connect lonely, “involuntary celibate” men and women has morphed into an underground online movement associated with male violence and extreme misogyny.

First sentence already lying, bitch didn't coined the term incel.

>Theirs is a non-violent resistance. Rather than blaming the opposite sex for their unhappiness, as some of their male counterparts do, femcels tend to believe their own “ugliness” is the root cause of their loneliness. Posting anonymously on platforms they have designed for themselves, they argue that they are invisible due to their abnormal appearance, and that our beauty-centric, misogynistic culture prevents them from being accepted. There is anger and open grappling with self-esteem, but no extreme hatred and no sense of entitlement within the community.

JFL,
So many retards think this bitch made that term.

news flash:

Why aren't these women fucking my buddy boyos then? There are thousands of lonely men out there. Just pick one. No, they'd rather pretend they're incels and receive some media attention.

Why aren't these women fucking my buddy boyos then? There are thousands of lonely men out there. Just pick one. No, they'd rather pretend they're incels and receive some media attention.
Women these days don’t even recognize 80% of the sex market. No way in hell they’d just settle for their smv

Based post. Too bad the journalists hold more sway and have a larger audience, so everyone will still persecute us.

Women these days don’t even recognize 80% of the sex market. No way in hell they’d just settle for their smv
Even land whales now feel they deserve chad and shit on inkwells who would realistically be their looksmatch

JFL at this bitch.

Good post as always. :smonk:

Nice IP grabbers :feelsaww:

foid can only talk shit

I read this earlier today actually. my favourite bits are:

“Rather than blaming the opposite sex for their unhappiness, as some of their male counterparts do, femcels tend to believe their own “ugliness” is the root cause of their loneliness."

and

"Misandry is mostly a reaction to misogyny and informed by evidence."

She hasn't had sex in 8 years and she's this upset about it? BWAHAHA, try 40 years and see what that does to ya.

Wow, my heart bleeds for those cum toilets :feelscry:

Good morning, I hate women

So many retards think this bitch made that term.

news flash:
I think we should even replace the term Incel altogether.

I have a vocab sheet of terms I am workimg on with another brocel here and will share soon...

>inkel
>wahmen
pick one

There is a popular notion among incel communities – and even in wider society – that women are privileged because they can get sex at any time. Not only is that untrue, as many women will testify, but also, as Caitlin points out, not all sex is enjoyable. “Generally, men who aren’t in a relationship with you don’t make it a pleasurable experience,” she says. “The risk of rejection afterwards is high, which makes the sex even less enjoyable. As a woman, you want to be desired, not treated like a piece of meat.”
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

What a retarded paragraph

Tbh
When femcels speak about being lonely, they are not referring to men in general
They want chad

Tbh
When femcels speak about being lonely, they are not referring to men in general
They want chad
ShowerTaker was a larper, he made a post in which he lit said he hates le evil inkels

ShowerTaker was a larper, he made a post in which he lit said he hates le evil inkels
Dedsrs? Srry didn't know but tbh I rarely pay attention to any new users.