Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wahmen don't care about looks as long as you have a good persoonality.

Just bro, bro :chad:

It's pretty much impossible for a gigachad to be just friends with a woman unless he's gay. Even the few Chadlites I know have at least kissed all their female "friends".

Friendzoned= ugly. Block and delete the foid from your life asap if you have an ounce of self-respect and self-love.

Last edited:
It's pretty much impossible for a gigachad to be just friends with a woman unless he's gay. Even the few Chadlites I know have at least kissed all their female "friends".

Friendzoned= ugly. Block and delete the foid from your life asap if you have an ounce of self-respect and self-love.
every woman i knew that was "friends" with a chadlite and up atleast wished to get sexual with them. women stay around chadlites+ for potential sex and subhumans for simping&orbiting

"Just be Indo-European, bro" :soy:

main-qimg-346781df733779d3c2e6f12c49dd90a1

Friendzone = Simp Zone

> 2017
It's so much worse now. Infact it's exponentially worse ->
the multiplier from 2013->2017 is approx same as 2017->2021.

It's OVER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back