Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wagies, Fatties, Poors, and commies battle it out on if it’s moral to “hack” Starbucks to get cheap drinks.

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/196/comments/112wotd/rule?context=8&sort=controversial

Wtf is the hack? Just ordering a drink for 2.45? Am I uninformed.
Probably making the equivalent of a more expensive one by ordering a cheaper one and putting some extras in it
This is the “hack” so we’re on the same page.

Those orders must suck ass, but you should really be blaming the people who you work under for their underpaying and mathematical ineptitude instead of customers who are probably doing this because they are in as much financial destitution as you.
It’s the higher ups fault that this is an issue but it’s still the front counter guy who has to deal with all of it

The plight of a starbs wagie.

I fully understand, but the shit can be rough out here for people and sometimes paying a smaller amount is really important. But yeah no I hated when I got these orders
For all of you out there saying this is such an awful thing to do to an employee, I don’t really see where you’re coming from on that, like yeah they’re annoying and I didn’t like getting them but it’s hard to say that orders like this will make a job so much harder that I would actively discourage people from ordering this way. I’m sure it could be a much larger problem for them, but every job has this bullshit and it’s hard to claim that removing this would be a significant improvement for working conditions
I think this is an unusually sane comment but the commies will not let it stand.

It’s Starbucks though. If you want to pay less you can very easily find a cheaper alternative
how dare people want to treat themselves with a nice drink (-8)
So buy the regular drink! That’s still allowed! You’re telling me that you can’t afford the extra $4 it would take to just order the normal drink, and that you just have to make the barista do all this extra work?
And it’s not even that fricking nice! It’s a coffee that tastes like a Snickers bar! You could buy a regular coffee and eat a Snickers bar at the same time to get the same effect, and you’d be less of an butthole!

THE KICKER​

This is what made me post this originally

I know you’re being less serious here but
I have to say, I put a lot of stuff in my coffees at home, including chocolate bars.
I do not recommend a snickers. Nuts, quite obviously don’t melt. Anything other than caramel, fudge or pure choc you’re gonna have a bad time.
I know cause I forgot Double Deckers have cereal in
Talk about hamplanet Jesus fricking Christ.
She posts on /r/Diabetes too with a photo of all her insulin
View: https://old.reddit.com/r/diabetes_t1/comments/105xvcd/whats_your_highscore/

It's body shaming to tell me I'm going to end up killing myself sooner or later with all the goyslop I consoom, incel. Have sex. :feelsUgh: