Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Wagie] Had to eat/drink while walking due to too many meetings

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

do you do this too?

• yes sometimes

• no, NEET(mogs me)

• no

• yes often

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fucking 6 hours of meetings today! One took up 2/3 my lunch. had to rush to restaurant and literally eat my pizza while walking, disgusting oil falling on my clothes during the process.

I had to rush back home due to another meeting with dirty hands and oily face. I had to gulp water in a rush afterwards. and use my bottled water to clean my hands.

Other wagies of .is, do u have to do something similar?

Just lol at wagies, I lay in my bed all day long

Half the time I don't even eat. For a while now I've been busy with things and don't eat a single bite until ~ 4PM.

c8f.png

Half the time I don't even eat. For a while now I've been busy with things and don't eat a single bite until ~ 4PM.
beyond over for us slaves

Meetings are preventing workers from being productive, but management doesn't get it

Other wagies of .is, do u have to do something similar?
i don't do meetings in my job but i need to eat my sandwish standing because where i work we're supposed to take 10 minutes for food or wait for another two hours to get a 30minutes rest.
also the only thing i eat at work is tuna sandwich daily that i prepare at home:feelsjuice:

i don't do meetings in my job but i need to eat my sandwish standing because where i work we're supposed to take 10 minutes for food or wait for another two hours to get a 30minutes rest.
also the only thing i eat at work is tuna sandwich daily that i prepare at home:feelsjuice:
brutal as fuck

Wish I could get a job and be a wagie, living with parents is a pain in the ass. Going to USAmaxx someday

Wish I could get a job and be a wagie, living with parents is a pain in the ass. Going to USAmaxx someday
u sure? u will have to eat while walking. Have tons of people pinging you at random times. all types of bad shit

u sure? u will have to eat while walking. Have tons of people pinging you at random times. all types of bad shit
It depends on the job ofc. I'd be happy with getting enough money to eat, pay rent and pay electricity so I can play some vidya, all alone without nobody bothering me

mogs me hard. even on weekends I have too much shit to do. I rarely have time to take a break nowadays