Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wageslaving around normgroids

Nincel

Nincel

Banned
-
Going on break in the lunchroom around these animals just drives me insane. I wish I could NEET again but I need the money to cope. Hearing this normie slang and jungle music makes me want to rope.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: i must return to that lifestyle soon

"oh hey bro, i hope those Red Skins defeat the Cowboys in the next Football championship"

oh god shut up normtards

"oh hey bro, i hope those Red Skins defeat the Cowboys in the next Football championship"

oh god shut up normtards
Only reddit soyfags don’t cope with sports.
The conversations go more like “I just broke up with my girl bruhhh” and “who was that girl ya talking to at the party??” “wanna go to my place after this??” :feelsrope::feelsrope:

The conversations go more like “I just broke up with my girl bruhhh” and “who was that girl ya talking to at the party??” “wanna go to my place after this??” :feelsrope::feelsrope:

"Oh hey bro, did you hear Michelle died?" :soy::soy:

I HATE NORMIES

Same except add “nigga” in between every goddamn word.

around normies never relax

oh god shut up normtards
sportsball idolatry