Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Wageslave Betabux isnt allowed to feel tired

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
"Edit: wow. That's a lot of comments and stuff. Thanks, reddit. This weekend I will celebrate with a nap! Cheers! What makes this cool is that I wrote it while pooping before bed. Cant wait to tell my wife!

Edit 2: my wife is the best. Seriously the best. I'm not taking her back to the dealership. This was one of those events where you laugh about it 5 minutes later. Tonight we are going on a date so it's all good.

TIL that a lot of you guys would not survive married life or kids. Lol.

Final edit: I am so thankful for my normal wife her normal, valid frustration with how I said what I said. Either one of us could have easily ended up with one of you nut cases on here. Lol. I can never unsee some of this cringe and I cant wait to share all of these hilarious/insane opinions with her durning our date tonight. Gotta go put on my clean underpants!"

These are the kind of people telling you "at least I get laid".

the way he writes is pure soy , wouldnt be suprised if its LARP
"TIL that a lot of you guys would not survive married life or kids. Lol."
"I cant wait to share all of these hilarious/insane opinions with her durning our date tonight. Gotta go put on my clean underpants!":

He airs this story and then tries to humblebrag like a deluded "redpill" married coper about how he can handle women and others can't.

"it's all good because tonight we're going on a date!"

He's excited...about going on a "date"...with his fucking wife.

The state of "men"

"it's all good because tonight we're going on a date!"

He's excited...about going on a "date"...with his fucking wife.

The state of "men"
This is the kind of guy that says he goes on dates and gets laid while incels don't :lul:

Imagine thinking it is hard to sit around home and take care of the kids.

Either he has a problem with his wife or it isn't serious. Why does he have to make a post about it?

coming to reddit for validations for his pathetic married life.