Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wagecucks are sleeping right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
JFL. Wagies going to sleep to wake up nice and early to work for the Jew bosses, pay taxes for Israel and single moms.

All incels should try to get autismbuxx.

All incels should try to get autismbuxx.
I don't know if I'm eligible tbh
I'd certainly want the buxx but they hate giving money to young white men such as myself

I'd certainly want the buxx but they hate giving money to young white men such as myself
Act extra retarded and sexual

Hypothetically, of course.
I DO NOT SUPPORT OR ENDORSE LYING TO GET NEETBUX.
This is purely a joke.

is autismbuxx enough to sustain a living along with vidya?

is autismbuxx enough to sustain a living along with vidya?
Plenty enough. If you don't leave the house there are no expenses except for food and utilities. I only spend 1/2 of my neetbux every month, which means I even save money while neetbuxing. Let the cucks pay for everything while they drown in debt

JFL, I'm a wagecuck too but you're right.

Plenty enough. If you don't leave the house there are no expenses except for food and utilities. I only spend 1/2 of my neetbux every month, which means I even save money while neetbuxing. Let the cucks pay for everything while they drown in debt

and this works in the UK right?

Hypothetically, of course.
I DO NOT SUPPORT OR ENDORSE LYING TO GET NEETBUX.
This is purely a joke.

I think I'm going to do this. I lose health insurance soon. Think I can get committed without my parents knowing? I just need to make an excuse for being gone for 3 days. Should be fine.

and this works in the UK right?
Should work in any developed country, especially UK. It basically means you can recieve some form of welfare money. The most basic way to do it is to make sure you don't own anything to your name (real estate or vehicle), and are unemployed. If you meet those 2 requirements you can apply for wellfare money without any problems (you also get free healthcare, food stamps, etc). While you're on welfare you are supposed to actively look for work, but the trick is to make yourself unemployable (act extremely autistic if sent on job interview, write your CV so you look severely incompetent etc) so all potential employers will reject you. If someone does look past all your autism and still employs you, just start doing huge mistakes while at work (ed. trip and fall every so often while landing on equipment and damaging it, etc), that way you will get fired right away and be back on your neetbux. Rinse and repeat

Should work in any developed country, especially UK. It basically means you can recieve some form of welfare money. The most basic way to do it is to make sure you don't own anything to your name (real estate or vehicle), and are unemployed. If you meet those 2 requirements you can apply for wellfare money without any problems (you also get free healthcare, food stamps, etc). While you're on welfare you are supposed to actively look for work, but the trick is to make yourself unemployable (act extremely autistic if sent on job interview, write your CV so you look severely incompetent etc) so all potential employers will reject you. If someone does look past all your autism and still employs you, just start doing huge mistakes while at work (ed. trip and fall every so often while landing on equipment and damaging it, etc), that way you will get fired right away and be back on your neetbux. Rinse and repeat

lol sounds fun. ill probably just put foodstains on my shirt before going to the interview. would i be able to do this if i own a house?

lol sounds fun. ill probably just put foodstains on my shirt before going to the interview. would i be able to do this if i own a house?
You have to transfer whatever you own on a 3rd entity (someone you trust, a dummy offshore company, etc). It is tricky if you actually own something like a house. But the best way is to not own anything for real. Then it's real simple. I suggest you sell the house and hide the money offshore (yeah, forgot to mention your bank account has to be empty, they check if you have any savings). You get government housing anyway, so you have a place to live for free, all payed by the gov, so you don't really need to own a house.

You have to transfer whatever you own on a 3rd entity (someone you trust, a dummy offshore company, etc). It is tricky if you actually own something like a house. But the best way is to not own anything for real. Then it's real simple. I suggest you sell the house and hide the money offshore (yeah, forgot to mention your bank account has to be empty, they check if you have any savings). You get government housing anyway, so you have a place to live for free, all payed by the gov, so you don't really need to own a house.

isnt government housing shit conditions?

This. Every incel should try to get NEETbux. Everything is cope. Let the normies give you free money for doing nothing.

Cope, there is nothing more rewarding for a normalfag than going to a 9 to 5 job to come home to a loving wife and kids.

extra money for copes tho

There is a sollution if you need the money...Find a job that is taxless, Earn whatever you can save it and...you win. Well you don't win because you would still have a normal job too, since most of us needs the money. Also avoid paying train tickets , bus tickets anything to avoid giving tax money to your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.