Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wagecucking

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Anyone else wagecucking. My family hooked me up with a hospital job and i started work last monday. I was a neet for a year before that and I kinda a miss it but at least I can buy shit now (mostly vidya). It's per diem so I dont gotta work every day, so thats good and i don't have to work holidays or weekends unless i want too. They offered me overtime but i declined. I'm not gonna grind hard if i got no one to grind for.

Not currently but my NEET status will come to an end in 2023 as my family want me to find a job

I've been working since I was 16

I'm a wage slave, would you like fries with that.

Anyone else wagecucking. My family hooked me up with a hospital job and i started work last monday. I was a neet for a year before that and I kinda a miss it but at least I can buy shit now (mostly vidya). It's per diem so I dont gotta work every day, so thats good and i don't have to work holidays or weekends unless i want too. They offered me overtime but i declined. I'm not gonna grind hard if i got no one to grind for.
You sound like a teenager, because an oldcel would spend their money on alcohol, rent, gas, and other adult stuff.

Im 24 and live with my parents.
I’m 31 and live with my mom, when I was 24 video games gave me a mild dopamine hit.

I still like playing Xbox 360, the FIFA and NHL games are all a guy could ever need.

I’m 31 and live with my mom, when I was 24 video games gave me a mild dopamine hit.

I still like playing Xbox 360, the FIFA and NHL games are all a guy could ever need.
Based taste.

Ok GrAYcel