Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Wagecucking in 2020

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
During Boomer times, wagecucking wasn't so bad. Men treated one another with respect on the job, foids weren't in management, and shit got done.

Nowadays, it's just Chad piling all of his work onto your desk while he sits in his office getting his cock sucked by HR Stacies.

That or you're taking orders from some tattoo-covered, Chad-thirsty whore who cucks kept promoting.

wageslaving is no way to live

rope before I let a foid boss me around or beg hr foids for a chance to wagie

Nowadays, it's just Chad piling all of his work onto your desk while he sits in his office getting his cock sucked by HR Stacies.

If you managed to find yourself a job within an office environment, you got lucky. Most men are suffering in a physical job. A lot of dirty work for little money.

That or you're taking orders from some tattoo-covered, Chad-thirsty whore who cucks kept promoting.
Do any of you guys really end up in these work environments??

Holy shit man, nobody tells me what to do. I just hire people and we go off blueprints.

I think the best things for incels is a wage cuck from home or something like a security guard

wageslaving is no way to live
No it's not and yet in a twist of irony a lot of us can't afford to live unless we do. :feelsrope:

I feel somewhat blessed in I'm just a janitor but I make more than a living wage to empty trash so I don't stress it too much. Sucks having to wake up when neets are sleeping comfy though. NGL I do hope the gravy train runs low on them tbh I'm glad they're incel if they don't have to suffer like this.

During Boomer times, wagecucking wasn't so bad. Men treated one another with respect on the job, foids weren't in management, and shit got done.
No bro. That's propaganda from programs like Mad Men. Waleslaving has always been torture for the menial laborers, cubicle cucks. Nowadays you have the ADDED pain of foid management, but you always had capitalist pig chad breathing down your neck.

Wageslaving is for suckers. Unfortunately, I am a sucker.

My coworkers and bosses over work me and i have to take my breaks later in the day it fucking sucks