Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wagecelling is hell, I hate everybody.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
On the face of it I seem completely normal, inside I want to jump out the nearest windows. Annoying girls, guys trying to out banter one another trying to seem the most dominant. People actually taking their jobs seriously, acting like they're big shots - you push excel spreadsheets around buddyboyo. Fuck me is it over.

I don't want to work!!!!!! help me!!!!!

UN human rights council! Amnesty International! someone!

Every workplace that I've worked in we always joked they don't let us fully open the windows because we would jump out of them otherwise.

I don't want to work!!!!!! help me!!!!!

UN human rights council! Amnesty International! someone!

Seen your posts, you seem like a 14 year old troll. GTFO.

On the face of it I seem completely normal, inside I want to jump out the nearest windows. Annoying girls, guys trying to out banter one another trying to seem the most dominant. People actually taking their jobs seriously, acting like they're big shots - you push excel spreadsheets around buddyboyo. Fuck me is it over.

what kind of job boyo?

Wagecelling made me a lot more asocial than just being a NEET.

your mother is a troll.

I'm in the incel community for years. shut your fucking mouth when u talk about me

You're the one who mocked me first, quit your crying.

JFL you even throw insults like a 14 year old. You're the one who mocked me first, quit your crying.

I didn't mock you. I was trying to relate to your experience. I see now how it can seem like trolling, but it wasn't.

I do actually believe the UN and other human rights organisations should interfere and help people who don't wanna work.

and if you already do work, they should at least find something suitable for you that you'll enjoy

I didn't mock you. I was trying to relate to your experience. I see now how it can seem like trolling, but it wasn't.

I do actually believe the UN and other human rights organisations should interfere and help people who don't wanna work.

and if you already do work, they should at least find something suitable for you that you'll enjoy

Oh, my bad I'm sorry.

I recall the UN saying not finding a partner is a disability so by their standards it isn't too farfetched.

and I'm very immature, that's right. I'm proud of that. I NEED to experience my TEENS properly before I can ever grow old

Oh, my bad I'm sorry.

I recall the UN saying not finding a partner is a disablility so by their standards it isn't too farfetched.

no problem boyo. forgotten.
people of our kind should unite and help each other against the normies.

btw I'm starting wageslaving tomorrow and maybe that's why my comments are so extreme.

but yeah I do believe ppl shouldn't be forced to do anything they don't like, including work

Lmao it's over for you. That's Chad's territory. Chad wanted to make money and didn't bother being smart enough to learn STEM, so finance came about. Why would you consider finance as an incel?

I feel the same fuckin' way. I don't fit in these types of toxic environments.

People are nasty, gossiping, and fake. I can't relate.