Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Waaa waaa waaa i cant have sex with chad"

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

Just fucking lol at this dumb cunt who actually thinks chad will stay sexless for her. There is no doubt that he would be going out on the weekends and getting a quick vag hit or at least get a fuck from a prostitute

TLDR, but it seems like it's mostly just vaginal pain.
He's still fucking every other hole lmao

Imagine this, obe single woman can't have sex and they make news article about it.

If it was a guy, it wouldn't be on the news
full

Just fucking lol at this dumb cunt who actually thinks chad will stay sexless for her. There is no doubt that he would be going out on the weekends and getting a quick vag hit or at least get a fuck from a prostitute
Oh nooooo she can’t have sex guysssss
:soy: She can’t have seeeeeeexxxxxxxx guyyyyyssss this is awful

Someone tell her she's not entitled to have sex.

I thought sex was no big deal at all? :feelshmm: Surely this isn't even worth complaining about

yikes, sweaty, don't you know that like 0.00001% of people claim to be asexual therefore sex is totally not important and you're a creep for claiming otherwise

yikes, sweaty, don't you know that like 0.00001% of people claim to be asexual therefore sex is totally not important and you're a creep for claiming otherwise

JFL at normies telling us sex doesn't matter, while this whore literally almost kills herself with pain but still tries time and time again to have sex.

Daily news for wagecuck FBIcels

Someone tell her she's not entitled to have sex.
Lol, this. Everyone is entitled to understanding and compassion except incels.
She should sleep with me, she wouldn't feel anything.

Cope, she loves getting painfully railed by chad

fuck that slut. justice served, just a little bit.

it's always the UK and Australian women who are the LEAST self aware about their stupidity. Can UK/AUScels confirm

Imagine this, obe single woman can't have sex and they make news article about it.

If it was a guy, it wouldn't be on the news
full
No one cares about males.
They literally care more about frogs turning gay.

You’re not entitled to chadcock sweaty

JFL at normies telling us sex doesn't matter, while this whore literally almost kills herself with pain but still tries time and time again to have sex.
No one cares about males.
They literally care more about frogs turning gay.
I thought sex was no big deal at all? :feelshmm: Surely this isn't even worth complaining about

Jfl at therapy:

"In 2014, while studying at university, she went to see a psychosexual therapist who aimed to help Ms Morris convince herself the pain she was experiencing during sex was a psychological, rather than physical pain. “They were trying to train my brain to believe that every time I had sex I was not in pain,” she said."

More proof therapists are bluepill agents who try to brainwash people into denying reality.

Anyway I wish more and more foids get this condition. :feelsautistic: