Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [VomitFuel] One of IT's newest "regulars" is a 16 year old femorrhoid with a body count of over 270.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m49uv6/not_sure_what_this_counts_as/

Actually disgusting tbh.

In regards to her situation in comparison to ours, this is like a multibillionaire bragging to a homeless person about their wealth. But holy shit, a body count of 270 is absolutely fucking disgusting. Even if I was a Gigachad, I would NEVER strive to have that kind of sex life. Literally never met a single person in my entire life who fit that bill, either, holy shit.

According to one of my normie friends, his female friends have body counts around 50-60 in their mid-20s, but this bitch is fucking 16.

Is this going to become a new normal? I feel like it already is.

Vomitfuel only to those that still have chunks of bluepill down their through. That sounds like a default number for that age.

How do you know that?

Well if this isn't an example that people on r/inceltears bully others to feel better about themselves I don't know what is.
Shame about the rape, but 266 of those people were consensual.

Sounds like LARP tbh but no doubt this happens irl

B-but she's still just a child, sweaty!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Better then your body count of 0 bro she is living a better life then us all

This may sound like cope, but I would honestly rather have a body count of 0. Anything above 20 is gross. Anything above 40 is disgusting.

"I've been raped at least 4 times throughout my life"

And here we go again with this whole rape nonsense. "at least 4 times" jfl. IF you were raped you would never forget the experience and this bitch here is implying she forgot how many times she was "raped".

"I've been raped at least 4 times throughout my life"

And here we go again with this whole rape nonsense. "at least 4 times" jfl. IF you were raped you would never forget the experience and this bitch here is implying she forgot how many times she was "raped".
Rape had a broad definition now so if thr bitch for whatever reason said no in middle of a fuck session but the guy continued then rape

> Being used as a cock sleeve and cum receptacle by over 100 men

> Living a better life then us

You sound like a faggot. One of those "Women always win bro LOL" type retards.

Not to judge her lifestyle at all, but.

She's had sex 420 times.

She is addicted to sex.

Yet still she can't at all understand why we might struggle to cope with never getting to have sex at all.

Are these people fucking kidding me?

I've never been able to form close bonds with anyone (not quite sure if it's related) so I've never had a problem just fucking with different people every day.
Humanity is a fucking joke

She is respected more than us, but I don't thinking she's living a better life than us. The bitch is literally filling the void inside of her with cocks. Her behaviour is disgusting. Foids with such an insane body count are gigawhores with no morals whatsoever. Those are the full blown SJW types.
Not to judge her lifestyle at all
Why not?? She is whoring around, exploiting this matriarchal system to the fullest. And not only that, she then goes on a subreddit to mock virgins.

Last edited:
Sounds like a larp tbh. No one is that deranged. Pathetic. And its coming from me...

This may sound like cope, but I would honestly rather have a body count of 0. Anything above 20 is gross. Anything above 40 is disgusting.
I don't see how 40 is any different than 20. Like why draw the line at 40?

I don't see how 40 is any different than 20. Like why draw the line at 40?
Because 20 seems like it would be conceivable to the average person (woman). 40 kind of seems like it's pushing it.

Also why the fuck does the "MGTOW" Reddit allow foids to post? FDS sure doesn't allow men. JFC

Hilarious how the go-to response to being offended by a dude online is to report them to the CuckTears circlejerk tho.

Because 20 seems like it would be conceivable to the average person (woman). 40 kind of seems like it's pushing it.
I feel like those numbers are arbitrary tbh. To me, a whore (i.e. a foid whose behaviour is disgusting) is any foid who sleeps with someone she's not romantically involved with. And would ofc also limit the number of sexual partners to 20 or so since relationships take time to build.

Why not?? She is whoring around, exploiting this matriarchal system to the fullest. And not only that, she then goes on a subreddit to mock virgins.
Because there was no need to at that point. Obviously that shit is nasty as fuck, but she's a lost cause by now and I wanted to make a different point. Foids ensuring they'll die bitter cat ladies reminiscing about chad dick is ultimately none of my business.

I just think the cognitive dissonance in her lack of empathy is amusing.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m49uv6/not_sure_what_this_counts_as/

Actually disgusting tbh.

In regards to her situation in comparison to ours, this is like a multibillionaire bragging to a homeless person about their wealth. But holy shit, a body count of 270 is absolutely fucking disgusting. Even if I was a Gigachad, I would NEVER strive to have that kind of sex life. Literally never met a single person in my entire life who fit that bill, either, holy shit.

According to one of my normie friends, his female friends have body counts around 50-60 in their mid-20s, but this bitch is fucking 16.

Is this going to become a new normal? I feel like it already is.

A girl that was raped 4 times as a kid now posting on IT.
Why am I not surprised.

Also why the fuck does the "MGTOW" Reddit allow foids to post? FDS sure doesn't allow men. JFC
Because an explicit anti female rule would get them banned sooner and obviously they don't want that to happen. Also the overall redpill "we are better than restricting speech" libertarian type ethos prevalent with MRAs and mgtows.
Hilarious how the go-to response to being offended by a dude online is to report them to the CuckTears circlejerk tho.

how is this possible?

I refuse to believe this. I mean, how much of a whore do you have to be to get a 270 body count with 16?
It is understandable that young people want to live out their sexual urges but come on, 270?

I really hope this is just some LARP/trolling.

And they tell us sex isn't important?

how is this possible?
I refuse to believe this. I mean, how much of a whore do you have to be to get a 270 body count with 16?
It is understandable that young people want to live out their sexual urges but come on, 270?

Hang around bars and clubs, dress accordingly and accept everyone to fuck you when you are horny. This is the guide foids use to rack high body counts and excludes OLD. With OLD, it is even easier, create a female account and just accept whomever is interested in you for a quick fuck, no photo or bio needed.

Hang around bars and clubs, dress accordingly and accept everyone to fuck you when you are horny. This is the guide foids use to rack high body counts and excludes OLD. With OLD, it is even easier, create a female account and just accept whomever is interested in you for a quick fuck, no photo or bio needed.
At 16 you aren’t allowed in bars or clubs
Not to judge her lifestyle at all, but.

She's had sex 420 times.

She is addicted to sex.

Yet still she can't at all understand why we might struggle to cope with never getting to have sex at all.

Are these people fucking kidding me?
high IQ

her pussy must smell like a seven layers burrito

She stated in her thread that her first time was when she was 11, and if she's 16 now, it means she had 5 years full of sex. 270 days are ~ 9 months. If we divide that into 5 intervals with each interval representing a year, we'd realize that she had sex with roughly 54 people each year( 270/5 = 54). That means for 1.8 months (54 days/people are ~ 1.8 months) of the year she was on her back taking a dick - and that is if you exclude the threesomes, and also assume she's hetersexual. So according to these calculations (if I didn't make any mistakes along the way) you have to have sex with a different person each week to reach 270 in 5 years (cuz 365/54 ~ 7), which is doable tbh.
At 16 you aren’t allowed in bars or clubs
It doesn't have to be clubs or bars, she can hang around schools in her city.

Also, I think in some places in Europe the drinking age is 16.

Last edited:
Imagine marrying her.

She needs to be isolated away from everyone by her parents.

That's just creepy.

never heard of anyone who isnt a gay man having 200 partners jfl. average is like 8.

says the toilet with the body count of 300

These are the "happy and mentally stable" people that think we are the insane one's jfl.

Last edited:
Crazy but not a surprising body count, these femoids start there sexual escapades from a very very young age.

jus an innocent child inkel

Imagine raising a child and it turns out to be a cum dumpster at 16yo. Well, not even cum dumpster, entire cum dump factory. I wouldn't even want to talk to interact, or stand near her, purely disgusting

I don't thinking she's living a better life than us
I don't understand you (all) at all. She has had consensual, non-paid, real sex with hundreds of persons. I am double her age and my body-count is 0, zero. Definitely her life is better than mine. You all who say that her life is worse than your life with a body-count of zero should be banned as volcels or asexuals.

The link does not work, so I can't read what was actually written.

Edgy larp of an attention seeking foid,typical

Last edited:
call it cope, but she has to be lying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back