Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [VomitFuel] One of IT's newest "regulars" is a 16 year old femorrhoid with a body count of over 270.

These are the "happy and mentally stable" people that think we are the insane one's jfl.
View attachment 423427

The funniest part is making excuses. Foid catched in being purely disgusting, banging every single friend (basing on what she said), multiple times. If what she is saying is true, even though I hardly believe it, she was raped few times. But there is number 270, 270 different people who raped her? If so, then someone has broken a fucking record.

For me it's almost sure - foid catched on being disgusting cum dumpster acts as if all those acts were rapes.
Also those cucks in comments:
"I would blame it on your life experiences"
Excuses for such acts of degeneracy, yet we are there to blame JFL

Last edited:
Edgy larp of an attention seeking foid
Tbh.

"By the time I was in highschool I had either been raped or nearly been raped by 3 teachers and a fellow classmate (who was a girl btw)."

"Someone I considered a good and close friend of mine raped me at a party after drugging me,
I didn't pass out but it was quite hard to move and it hurt like hell the entire time,
It felt like everything was burning.
I ended up pregnant but being a drug addict the time I was still using drugs without me knowing I was pregnant.
Ended up misscarrying"

"What I've witnessed, one of my cousins shooting himself in the head with a shotgun, that shit still gives me nightmares and was fucking horrible. We all knew he was going through some shit, but he always told us he was fine and not to worry about him."

Tbh.

"By the time I was in highschool I had either been raped or nearly been raped by 3 teachers and a fellow classmate (who was a girl btw)."

"Someone I considered a good and close friend of mine raped me at a party after drugging me,
I didn't pass out but it was quite hard to move and it hurt like hell the entire time,
It felt like everything was burning.
I ended up pregnant but being a drug addict the time I was still using drugs without me knowing I was pregnant.
Ended up misscarrying"

"What I've witnessed, one of my cousins shooting himself in the head with a shotgun, that shit still gives me nightmares and was fucking horrible. We all knew he was going through some shit, but he always told us he was fine and not to worry about him."
... And another thousand and one fairytale of slutty hole

Keep coping Faggot

You think 35+ yr old roasties are desirable.
Yes white foid are more attractive then young ethnics foids even at older age it's just a observation that I made

Yes white foid are more attractive then young ethnics foids even at older age

it's just a observation that I made
Oh yeah, where at ?

She's obviously a hypersexual BPD. If what she's saying is true, I hope she at least isn't giving guys false hopes of romance and is straightforward about the fact she's a slut.

The lack of empathy of foids is disturbing. She's hypersexual and has fucked over 270 people at fucking 16 and describes her desire for sex as something that "cannot be quelled at all".

I wonder if it never crossed her mind, not even once, that some incels here might also be hypersexual, or extremely needy codependents for that matter, who suffer immensely with it as fucking INCELS. Some people here are in their 30s (I myself am), 40s, 50s even, I think @FrustratedWhiteMale was even older than that, and NEVER had the opportunity to have sex or a relationship.

How can a person like her not have any empathy and expect us to have all the empathy in the world for raped sluts? The level of narcissism and coldness is insane.

Also, a kiss from me would traumatize her for life, obligatory comment :feelsclown:

Last edited:
had the unfortunate opportunity to speak to her, i don't understand how someone could be so bluepilled

She should be stoned to death (in minecraft of course) :reeeeee:I bet one of her future dark triad Chads will do it

Not that such whores cant exist at that age but those numbers are logistically unlikely. Sounds like a major larp coming from a severely insecure foid.

This is ridiculous.

This kid is either seriously messed up in the head, or LARPing way too hard for attention. Better to forget her existence - don't feed the bear - you know she/he is reading this thread right now and just marinating.

If a nigga killa ain't dead, shouldn't wear no rip shirt

And they tell us sex isn't important?

These are the "happy and mentally stable" people that think we are the insane one's jfl.
View attachment 423427

Crazy but not a surprising body count, these femoids start there sexual escapades from a very very young age.

She should be stoned to death (in minecraft of course) :reeeeee:I bet one of her future dark triad Chads will do it

Rape had a broad definition now so if thr bitch for whatever reason said no in middle of a fuck session but the guy continued then rape
If Even An Incel Talks To A Woman They Think It's Rape.

JFLLLLLL AND NORMTARDS REALLY THINK 16 YO'S ARE INNOCENT CHILDREN

had the unfortunate opportunity to speak to her, i don't understand how someone could be so bluepilled
What did you speak to her about?

Well if this isn't an example that people on r/inceltears bully others to feel better about themselves I don't know what is.
Shame about the rape, but 266 of those people were consensual.
Evey single cringe subreddit user is a loser themselfs
r/niceguys,IT,cringetopia or fragilewhiteredditor doesnt matter

mariana trench pussy at age 16 jfl

Rape had a broad definition now so if thr bitch for whatever reason said no in middle of a fuck session but the guy continued then rape

Yes. By modern definition regretting sex and feeling "pressured" to do it is considered rape. More and more women now claim their boyfriends raped them because of these 3 reasons: 1. pressured 2. were asleep during sex 3. Couldn't "consent" because they were intoxicated.

I just don't understand how a guy can be a rapist if he himself is drunk during sex. Under fair circumstances he could also say that he was unable to consent and claim rape.

Yes. By modern definition regretting sex and feeling "pressured" to do it is considered rape. More and more women now claim their boyfriends raped them because of these 3 reasons: 1. pressured 2. were asleep during sex 3. Couldn't "consent" because they were intoxicated.

I just don't understand how a guy can be a rapist if he himself is drunk during sex. Under fair circumstances he could also say that he was unable to consent and claim rape.
Because victrmhood bro
Also if the femherroid feels pressured or it was duing sex then she doesn't even love him and is with him for non sexual reasons

> Being used as a cock sleeve and cum receptacle by over 100 men

> Living a better life then us

You sound like a faggot. One of those "Women always win bro LOL" type retards.
Indeed, you'd have to be a truly vile creature to enjoy having your hole ravished hundreds upon hundreds of times. That's an existence no sentient being would crave.

Not to judge her lifestyle at all, but.

She's had sex 420 times.

She is addicted to sex.

Yet still she can't at all understand why we might struggle to cope with never getting to have sex at all.

Are these people fucking kidding me?

Exactly.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/m49uv6/not_sure_what_this_counts_as/

Actually disgusting tbh.

In regards to her situation in comparison to ours, this is like a multibillionaire bragging to a homeless person about their wealth. But holy shit, a body count of 270 is absolutely fucking disgusting. Even if I was a Gigachad, I would NEVER strive to have that kind of sex life. Literally never met a single person in my entire life who fit that bill, either, holy shit.

According to one of my normie friends, his female friends have body counts around 50-60 in their mid-20s, but this bitch is fucking 16.

Is this going to become a new normal? I feel like it already is.

WHAT A FUCKING WHORE. I'm sorry if you fucked that many times consensually (BUT MUH KIDS CAN'T CONSENT) You are a FUCKING ADULT, you are 10x the adult compared to a 40 yr old virgin.

I finally found this thread again: super disgusting to see toilets around my age become sluts so quick. :shock::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

But but, they're just poor innocent angels at that age. :soy:

Arrest her for underaged sex

Your mom's house.
My (step)son sit down before I spank you with my belt. I was granted ownership of your wellbeing on our contract that your mother will continue to pay for me to be her temporary "Husband" and your permanent (step)Father :feelsYall:

The bad broken link?
The account got suspended with the bad link.
Also literally reminds me of the girl I simped for. We were both 18 and then she dropped an atomic blackpill saying "that she allowed any guy to have her 4/10 skeleton body". I was so disgusted by that literally the only girl to allow me to 2nd base free will and then says she has the body count of 20-50. Most bluepilled men would have popped after hearing that. I was even trying to redpill cope by saying "at least i'm the first to have a child with you in 20 years" (trying to friends with benefit max) then she said "I hate children, that's why I use birth control 24/7". Birth control messes with women's body weight a lot that's why a lot of slot women turn landwhale fast so another blackpill.

Last edited: